What's new

All is Not Well For India

Hopefully when the time arises we will join the Party.
Sorry to disappoint but your party has long been over.. It boggles me how patiently you await that Pakistan army will do something, "join the action" without even understanding the basic costs of "joining action" and basically the costs of going to war and achieving nothing - which Pakistan still pays to this day, and the costs that Pakistanis are happy to pay n the form of loss of development, loss of goodwill/reputation and being branded as a terror sponsor, radicalization of society - for only causing a small itch in Indias side. Fortunately, establishment has learned from its mistakes and does not show much resolve in taking any serious military action whenever the opportunity presented itself.

Yaar i am currently only reading your media, gone are the days of Hind Chini strategic partnership or even friendship.
get ready to join the party then .

Sorry to disappoint but your party has long been over.. It boggles me how patiently you await that Pakistan army will do something, "join the action" without even understanding the basic costs of "joining action" and basically the costs of going to war and achieving nothing - which Pakistan still pays to this day, and the costs that Pakistanis are happy to pay n the form of loss of development, loss of goodwill/reputation and being branded as a terror sponsor, radicalization of society - for only causing a small itch in Indias side. Fortunately, establishment has learned from its mistakes and does not show much resolve in taking any serious military action whenever the opportunity presented itself.
very nice.

Guys i think we have found silent poison and drumstick.....

On topic. With one lethal injection of force- China has strangled the wannabe superpowa by showing the regional bully there is someone bigger better and stronger in the region. Stop the perceived growth of infrastructure and stopped potential misdemeanors by India in the future. A classic well thought out move that has shuddered and bowed Indian heads realizing the game is up of showing delusions of grandeur.
very good ,
wait till kashmir lands in your bag by virtue of this chinese victory .

the costs that Pakistanis are happy to pay n the form of loss of development, loss of goodwill/reputation and being branded as a terror sponsor, radicalization of society
Checklist:
1) loss of development ----(1990) China GDP/capita, India GDP/capita 300ish USD , (2020) China 8k$, India 2k$, or are we comparing a country that is 7 times smaller than India?
2) loss of goodwill/reputation ----Pre-2014(Shinning India, Secular India, Gandhi ka India), Post 2014 (Lynchistan, Rapistan, Hindutva RSS India, CAA/NRC India) You can find yourself or you want me to find international media news and documentaries about you?
3) being branded as a terror sponsor: Well after KBY, you are in the same boat, your pet project BLA is world recognized terror organization, sure your establishment has been subtle in playing their pieces but subtlity can only let you achieve that much. The timeline doesn't end here, who knows what the future holds. Btw, we aren't isolated as per your assumptions. Wasn't that your main goal?
4) radicalization of society: No religious party ever won in majority to form gov in Pakistan, but thats not the case with India, Butcher of Gujarat is your PM, and you lot have the audacity to talk shit about us. Also we don't have to start warmongering just because there is an election in the near future. Babri Masjid verdict on one side, Kartarpur Gurdwara on the other side, world isn't blind.

I think Pakistani civilian and military leadership will unite to liberate and kickout out Gangus from Dehli, West UP and Hariyana
how much time will it take ? 70 years ?
granted .

Checklist:
1) loss of development ----(1990) China GDP/capita, India GDP/capita 300ish USD , (2020) China 8k$, India 2k$, or are we comparing a country that is 7 times smaller than India?
2) loss of goodwill/reputation ----Pre-2014(Shinning India, Secular India, Gandhi ka India), Post 2014 (Lynchistan, Rapistan, Hindutva RSS India, CAA/NRC India) You can find yourself or you want me to find international media news and documentaries about you?
3) being branded as a terror sponsor: Well after KBY, you are in the same boat, your pet project BLA is world recognized terror organization, sure your establishment has been subtle in playing their pieces but subtlity can only let you achieve that much. The timeline doesn't end here, who knows what the future holds. Btw, we aren't isolated as per your assumptions. Wasn't that your main goal?
4) radicalization of society: No religious party ever won in majority to form gov in Pakistan, but thats not the case with India, Butcher of Gujarat is your PM, and you lot have the audacity to talk shit about us. Also we don't have to start warmongering just because there is an election in the near future. Babri Masjid verdict on one side, Kartarpur Gurdwara on the other side, world isn't blind.

kartarpur gurudwara ?
what about demolition of boundary of krishna mandir in islamabad ? ajan at that hindu mandir ? fatwa against construction of any hindu mandir in islamabad ?

Last edited:
Checklist:
Pakistan used to be on much better standing than India in all regards. Smaller nations are easier to guide towards prosperity. It has undertaken a mission of losing nearly everything for quenching its thirst of Indian lands. I hope it stops before its too late.

For economy, you conveniently compare China with India as if you have already become another Hong Kong.. Are you this eager to surpass India that you are willing to lose everything to the Chinese atheists who systematically abolish Islam and Muslims?

How do you have the audacity to talk about economic indicators when Pakistan is failing on all regards and looking for IMF/Saudi handouts every few months just to survive?

For the rest, you are living in your own world.. I can only feel sorry for you and hope you snap out of it. The great shaheed OBL, who your people even refused to admit existed where he did, or did what he did, was found living a very comfortable life walking distance from biggest facilities of Pak army.. OBL - compared with Babri Masjid or Hindu nationalism is like comparing 1 apple to an orchard of apples.

For the KSE or BLA movement, India is not involved in this. Dont try to throw your own dirt on someone else. The world knows and every Pakistani knows in their hearts how unfair you have been to people of Balochistan.

Last edited:
ndia is not involved in this. Dont try to throw your own dirt on someone else. The world knows and every Pakistani knows in their hearts how unfair you have been to people of Balochistan.
SHitty Indian logic, What the fk was Jhdav doing in Balichsitan, doing humanitarian work when he got caught?

Compare this with shitty Indian response in Kashmir which has alienated the population that even OIC and everyone condemns it. Please we don't have curfew or lockdown in Balochistan unlike you, we don't have Burhan wanis in Balochistan like you, SHitty logic

Last edited:
INDIANS ARE FUNNY PEOPLE . Don't you think same rules apply to India? Or is the case that because India is tuned into Vedic hardware and supercomputer Modi rules are different?
How is India going to pay for 2front war?
Lol one of Indian retd General remarks
"Pakistan can't afford to move one division" I have no idea why would a retd General make those remarks but again Indian generals are mostly jokers anyway wether its BIPeed in Rawa who happens to be hearing the hissing and ringing of feb27 in his ear to this day or Estrogen effects on General Bakshi's mood swings.
Ok Funny man

Pakistan used to be on much better standing than India in all regards.

When? Don't bother, was rhetorical. After 9/11 and that too because we went in US war, they lost and the blame had to fell on some one. It has nothing to with India. Hope I am not busting any bubble here, to the world you aren't as important as you think you are. But if you live in swamy's dream supa powa 2020, then what can I say "there is no cure for delusions"

Smaller nations are easier to guide towards prosperity. It has undertaken a mission of losing nearly everything for quenching its thirst of Indian lands. I hope it stops before its too late.

Nahh thats your supposition, similarly I can make one too. Bigger nations without any military funding are easier to guide towards prosperity. We are an nuclear power nation, we fought multiple wars against an enemy 7 times the size of us.

For economy, you conveniently compare China with India as if you have already become another Hong Kong.. Are you this eager to surpass India that you are willing to lose everything to the Chinese atheists who systematically abolish Islam and Muslims?

We don't have any boundary issues with them, why try to divert the topic and try to pit us against Chinese. We have 0 problems with them. The beef ban, the lynchings the gujarat massacre, CAA/NRC, I am sorry to tell you but the muslim population of India is much higher than in China. And they have been systematically deprived of their due rights for the last 70 years. Not that I really care about Indian muslims, they chose their fate. What I do care about is Kashmir and Kashmir muslims.

How do you have the audacity to talk about economic indicators when Pakistan is failing on all regards and looking for IMF/Saudi handouts every few months just to survive?
The audacity:

Top 10 Recipients of Foreign Aid From DAC Members
  1. India: $4.21 billion
  2. Turkey: $4.10 billion
  3. Afghanistan: $2.95 billion
  4. Syria: $2.77 billion
  5. Ethiopia: $1.94 billion
  6. Bangladesh: $1.81 billion
  7. Morocco: $1.74 billion
  8. Vietnam: $1.61 billion
  9. Iraq: $1.60 billion
  10. Indonesia: $1.48 billion
https://www.wristband.com/content/which-countries-provide-receive-most-foreign-aid/

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ht-covid-19/articleshow/75426780.cms?from=mdr

300 million in Multidimensional poverty---- Google yourself

50 million in Extreme poverty -------Google yourself

seriously don't through stones when you own a glass house yourself.

For the rest, you are living in your own world.. I can only feel sorry for you and hope you snap out of it

Nahh, I rather live in my own world, atleast in my world there is no 5T $ gdp till 2025.

For the KSE or BLA moement, India is not involved in this. Dont try to throw your own dirt on someone else. The world knows and every Pakistani knows in their hearts how unfair you have been to people of Balochistan.

haha, this new-old game that your loru agency is playing would be fatal. You assume this won't have any repercussions, as Asif Ghafoor said on 26th feb "We studied you all our lives, we are not surprised but we will surprise you, wait for our response"

Babri Masjid or Hindu nationalism is like comparing 1 apple to an orchard of apples.

are you retarded? How many people died in that incident? for you 2k people dying might be comparing 1 apple to an orchard of apples. How many died in Gujarat riots? for you 1k people dying might be comparing 1 apple to an orchard of apples. I am not here to defend OBL, Americans created him and apparently Amercians killed him, end of story.

Btw, if your responses are going to be baseless and this retarded please don't bother to reply me. My time ain't as useless as yours.

This is a good summary that I think is accurate. Not trolling attempt and built from researching this issue for last three months and reading everything both sides said and even foreign information. I think this version of explanation fits all the real information and official disclosures.

India built new camps and sites from 2019 which started encroaching towards China's claimed point which are to Galwan river and Pangong Tso finger 4. These Indian build up went for half a year and then China responded by doing similar build up in 2020 until April when some things started and more confrontations between soldiers on both sides.

These confrontation began happening more and maybe gotten worse. Chinese claims is after May fight where a PLA communication soldier was beaten by Indians in the famous video of many Indian soldiers beating the PLA soldier, PLA captured some Indian soldiers which is the famous photograph of Indians soldiers being tied up. The PLA soldier being beaten was before the PLA capture of IA soldiers in May. However Chinese reports say the communication officer later died due to his injuries days after. At this point according to Chinese side, Indian army suffered only injuries and being captured but no PLA killed any IA soldiers. After the first two military talks, both decide to remove their forward build ups.

This is when things get into a mess and confusion. Chinese side is suggesting this is the June events happened. Commander Babu was forward patrolling and as Chinese PLA moved some stuff away from Galwan side, some Chinese construction crew members were still guarding some left over equipment. At this point Babu decide for himself against IA higher orders and started arguing with the crew and the few soldiers still there with the small construction crew. These construction workers and the few PLA soldiers there eventually gotten into the fight with Babu and his men, then PLA sent backup and more Indians also arrived. The fighting in 15th June started and went into the night for just under one hour where PLA got upper hand and killed Babu and two other IA soldiers. Other IA soldiers had injuries along with many people including PLA side. When it is clear Commanding Officer was killed, IA soldiers some surrendered and these were the 50 captured and some ran away who accidentally fall down cliff and some jumped into the river. The more than 20 other deaths were due to cold weather and injuries. Chinese side did not help those who left but did help the captured ones. Chinese side also suffered injuries and possibly some deaths. Chinese claims a few PLA soldiers later died in hospital from their heavy injuries. The number they are saying is 2 at the moment. However this is internal rumors and some people suggesting that many PLA had serious injuries were treated but 2 so far have succumbed to injuries. Diplomats communicate this to peers but Chinese news and global media do not wish to make situation more intense like already is in India. Saying to India people now officially 2 have died and rest of injured will likely recover is pointless. Indian diplomats know the real answer. Not saying this helps both sides find solutions. Saying this can only present more obstacle for both sides' leaders. Also many from both sides who died have died after fighting maybe a day or more after.

The Indian army did not come to rescue the men who ran away. Many were later found in different places. This is why the death count went up as new men were found until eventually the count is officially at 20 in total where 3 were killed by PLA and rest by accident. The 3 includes the Commanding Officer who PLA hold responsible. He may have been executed by bullet since his actions were also against order of IA in both side's agreement.

This incident made the May agreements very difficult so only now we are back on track from May talks. However both sides view each other in different light now and Indian media has let this get out of hand for Modi and more difficult for Modi to make moves. Opposition also screwing Modi every way even when he does necessary and correct moves now. Result is India is high on trade war talks and only will slowly get back to normal. If they want to go domestic, they should try and China will respond anyway to trade issues and probably will ban investment into India even if India doesn't ban first. War is now 100% impossible. Both sides reach certain agreement but to be honest future development is going to be interesting. Both sides are becoming further enemy status even if this thing in May was small and June was unfortunate.

Buffer zone now created but India has lost more from buffer zone even though China has now moved away from finger 4 and PP14 and PP15. India claimed until finger 8 and all of Galwan. The buffer encroaches more into Indian territory simply due to India's claims much more and further than China's claims. In the previous no man's land, India claims almost all of it while China's claims are to roughly half line. So now with new established buffer zone system, India's total old claims is now out of reach totally for India. China's claims until half way lines at both areas. Back to no-one owning the buffer zone again. Both sides will focus on their long term power again. So the May fighting turned to June fight which turned to regional politics which China is using now, this is by unifying the voices of Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, and maybe in near future even Bhutan. China and India are currently both talking to Bhutan maybe over arunachal pradesh border dispute purposes.

Indian military has totally moved away from LAC which is what China wants. PLA seems to have moved back from those forward point now too. Whatever agreed between us seems to have taken us now back to before India's buildup in 2019. So China in this way achieved objective of making India remove those 2019 build up towards Chinese claimed LAC points which are Galwan river and finger 4. However seems like China is not staying in these forward points now either. They shouldn't stay there anyway as long as India is not close to those points, they have achieved objective. Why should PLA stay forever camping on finger 4 and Galwan river?? Some Indians interpret PLA move away from these two spots as something. Remember this, 2019 Indian positions now gone, new buffer zone created, India moved back even further behind where they were in 2017 on LAC. PLA move away, India starts chilling and relaxing and stop demanding Modi go to war and stop making long term noise. If PLA keep staying there, Congress party will push Modi to war and BJP will lose election. Cause more trouble ongoing. This way is China's dis-engagement offer to Modi which he and the diplomats accept immediately.

This is a good summary that I think is accurate. Not trolling attempt and built from researching this issue for last three months and reading everything both sides said and even foreign information. I think this version of explanation fits all the real information and official disclosures.

India built new camps and sites from 2019 which started encroaching towards China's claimed point which are to Galwan river and Pangong Tso finger 4. These Indian build up went for half a year and then China responded by doing similar build up in 2020 until April when some things started and more confrontations between soldiers on both sides.

These confrontation began happening more and maybe gotten worse. Chinese claims is after May fight where a PLA communication soldier was beaten by Indians in the famous video of many Indian soldiers beating the PLA soldier, PLA captured some Indian soldiers which is the famous photograph of Indians soldiers being tied up. The PLA soldier being beaten was before the PLA capture of IA soldiers in May. However Chinese reports say the communication officer later died due to his injuries days after. At this point according to Chinese side, Indian army suffered only injuries and being captured but no PLA killed any IA soldiers. After the first two military talks, both decide to remove their forward build ups.

This is when things get into a mess and confusion. Chinese side is suggesting this is the June events happened. Commander Babu was forward patrolling and as Chinese PLA moved some stuff away from Galwan side, some Chinese construction crew members were still guarding some left over equipment. At this point Babu decide for himself against IA higher orders and started arguing with the crew and the few soldiers still there with the small construction crew. These construction workers and the few PLA soldiers there eventually gotten into the fight with Babu and his men, then PLA sent backup and more Indians also arrived. The fighting in 15th June started and went into the night for just under one hour where PLA got upper hand and killed Babu and two other IA soldiers. Other IA soldiers had injuries along with many people including PLA side. When it is clear Commanding Officer was killed, IA soldiers some surrendered and these were the 50 captured and some ran away who accidentally fall down cliff and some jumped into the river. The more than 20 other deaths were due to cold weather and injuries. Chinese side did not help those who left but did help the captured ones. Chinese side also suffered injuries and possibly some deaths. Chinese claims a few PLA soldiers later died in hospital from their heavy injuries. The number they are saying is 2 at the moment. However this is internal rumors and some people suggesting that many PLA had serious injuries were treated but 2 so far have succumbed to injuries. Diplomats communicate this to peers but Chinese news and global media do not wish to make situation more intense like already is in India. Saying to India people now officially 2 have died and rest of injured will likely recover is pointless. Indian diplomats know the real answer. Not saying this helps both sides find solutions. Saying this can only present more obstacle for both sides' leaders. Also many from both sides who died have died after fighting maybe a day or more after.

The Indian army did not come to rescue the men who ran away. Many were later found in different places. This is why the death count went up as new men were found until eventually the count is officially at 20 in total where 3 were killed by PLA and rest by accident. The 3 includes the Commanding Officer who PLA hold responsible. He may have been executed by bullet since his actions were also against order of IA in both side's agreement.

This incident made the May agreements very difficult so only now we are back on track from May talks. However both sides view each other in different light now and Indian media has let this get out of hand for Modi and more difficult for Modi to make moves. Opposition also screwing Modi every way even when he does necessary and correct moves now. Result is India is high on trade war talks and only will slowly get back to normal. If they want to go domestic, they should try and China will respond anyway to trade issues and probably will ban investment into India even if India doesn't ban first. War is now 100% impossible. Both sides reach certain agreement but to be honest future development is going to be interesting. Both sides are becoming further enemy status even if this thing in May was small and June was unfortunate.

Buffer zone now created but India has lost more from buffer zone even though China has now moved away from finger 4 and PP14 and PP15. India claimed until finger 8 and all of Galwan. The buffer encroaches more into Indian territory simply due to India's claims much more and further than China's claims. In the previous no man's land, India claims almost all of it while China's claims are to roughly half line. So now with new established buffer zone system, India's total old claims is now out of reach totally for India. China's claims until half way lines at both areas. Back to no-one owning the buffer zone again. Both sides will focus on their long term power again. So the May fighting turned to June fight which turned to regional politics which China is using now, this is by unifying the voices of Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, and maybe in near future even Bhutan. China and India are currently both talking to Bhutan maybe over arunachal pradesh border dispute purposes.

Indian military has totally moved away from LAC which is what China wants. PLA seems to have moved back from those forward point now too. Whatever agreed between us seems to have taken us now back to before India's buildup in 2019. So China in this way achieved objective of making India remove those 2019 build up towards Chinese claimed LAC points which are Galwan river and finger 4. However seems like China is not staying in these forward points now either. They shouldn't stay there anyway as long as India is not close to those points, they have achieved objective. Why should PLA stay forever camping on finger 4 and Galwan river?? Some Indians interpret PLA move away from these two spots as something. Remember this, 2019 Indian positions now gone, new buffer zone created, India moved back even further behind where they were in 2017 on LAC. PLA move away, India starts chilling and relaxing and stop demanding Modi go to war and stop making long term noise. If PLA keep staying there, Congress party will push Modi to war and BJP will lose election. Cause more trouble ongoing. This way is China's dis-engagement offer to Modi which he and the diplomats accept immediately.

china gone 2 kms away from LAC , now we can give attention to settlement of new order in jammu , kashmir , and laddakh .

china gone 2 kms away from LAC , now we can give attention to settlement of new order in jammu , kashmir , and laddakh .
Ecjg2zFXYAAIMQL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom