What's new

All INDIAN meat eaters raise ur hands.

How many Hindu-Indians eat meat, and how many Pakistani-Muslims drink Alcohol or smoke. Better question.

on a lighter note...
but i really appreciate ur survival instincts..eatting grass for the sake of Nukes...:lol:

"WAY TO A MAN'S HEART IS THROUGH HIS STOMACH" :D

We r tough people i guess:tup: Martial race...;)
Also it was just a speech.... on the lighter note..... uve been eating it since centuries:lol:

Originally Posted by Gin ka Pakistan
"By eating meat you can raise so easily , your hands"

It can be raised quite easily regardless. Hands, i mean.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And for your kind information, Hindus have been respectively eating meat for centuries as well. Only the majority of them prefer to stay vegetarian or vegan

On a lighter note, I heard their stake was garnished with yellow liquids from a cow's behind :partay:

On a lighter note, I heard their stake was garnished with yellow liquids from a cow's behind :partay:

Not even gonna waste my time arguing with people like you. I've been taught to respect other religions, I'm sure your parents would be disappointed.
However I did come across a section in the Quran that intrigued me about camel urine and its benefits prescribed by Muhammad.
Islam Question and Answer - The benefits of drinking camel urine

Hope you think twice before punching the keyboard. :wave:

Not even gonna waste my time arguing with people like you. I've been taught to respect other religions, I'm sure your parents would be disappointed.
However I did come across a section in the Quran that intrigued me about camel urine and its benefits prescribed by Muhammad.
Islam Question and Answer - The benefits of drinking camel urine

Hope you think twice before punching the keyboard. :wave:

we dont know though we are muslims ............ i think u are a better muslim then us .
well personally...i think thats rubbish . wesay bhi hazur pak ko badboodar cheezon se nafrat thi unhon ne kabhi onion nahin khaya wo urine ki bat kaise karte !!

:what::what: NO that is the impression Indians try to give. I have seen my Indian friends thronging on beef in Chennai. The poor souls were starving for beef in Delhi.

So hey how many hands so far ??

Yes, maybe. I am sure you also have friends who are starved of pork, no? Well I know of some who are.

A totally meaningless and highly provocative post just like all your other posts.

Originally Posted by Gin ka Pakistan
"By eating meat you can raise so easily , your hands"
It can be raised quite easily regardless. Hands, i mean.
its not the question of raising or lowering your hands or whatever:D
but if a grass eating bull can be bullish..so it doesn't matter..at whatever u eat..enjoy guys..and and don't make fun of Indian food habits and don't feel inf/ sup complex towards just because of onez eating habits.

Back
Top Bottom