What's new

All INDIAN meat eaters raise ur hands.

@ kinetic
Dam u. now m i going to eat that pneer & roti? when i just saw those delicacies. yaar u should not have posted these

On the account of being a friday, parents took us to a home-like Pakistani restaurant for breakfast. Being a sindhi, we prefer Sindhi food (just the taste), but punjabi is pretty good (except too oily!)

Aloo Parhaatha, Chholay, Halwa Puri, etc... it was delicious.

I am still full, despite eating that 11 hours earlier! But it's great coming from a country with many nationalities (e.g. Eat pathaan food if you want a slight afghan/iranian flavour and if you love meaty stuff like me, punjaabi for the richness and taste, sindhi because I don't know how to describe it...)

Njanum unde...
raise-hand.jpg

Kozhi, pothu, panni, meen, chemeen, aadu, muyal, nanddu, tharavu.... njan ithelam thinum.:D

hooo god still this thread running :blink:.. this thread hasnt got any value to any one.. i dont understand why mods(especially taimi is quite on this)... has this thread cheated his eyes??

Oh lol... let's just talk about food then.

I remember when I went to Pakistan. My grand father excitedly got a dish prepared and brought it to me. It had little chunks of meaty flesh in masala. He said 'eat a bit'. I said 'but what is it?'. And he said 'Just eat it'. So I did. Quite nice. I took another. Then my grand father told me they were some part of a bull's privates. And then I thought 'wait, what?'. But I couldn't care less- they tasted good and thats all that mattered!

just a bite away from being 100% carnivore... but i give it a skip as i dont wanna be called "cannibal"

Thank u Guys & Jana..for making this thread alive...am just trying to make my Pak brothers aware about Indian non-veg eaters,now pls don't keep away from Indians,just thinking that we all re veg eaters..pls make peace with us...we all love meat just like u.

Back
Top Bottom