What's new

Aliens to come to Earth to enslave and eat humans

Just wait next to this statue and wait for them

molebka-alien-2011-russia.jpg

yup, that is either a statue of an alien, or a women who made her husband reaaaaaaly angry

@amolthebest india always been devided into 80/20.... 80percent indian people worships positive Gods (good humanoids).... 20percent people worshiped negative Gods (reptilians).... Indian goverment totaly reptilian.... Indian people are into Humanoids.... Both humanoids and Reptilian ruled into since human were brought on Earth.... We are not true humans. We are half human and half ape.... Humanoids are real humans. They created us by DNA of their own and the apes. Reptilians did same thing.... They took indian DNA and mixed with their own And created asian people (mostly chinese, koreans, japnese etc etc). If they drink king cobra blood then they wont fall ill but if indian drink cobra blood we will land in hospital.... 99percent population of india not compitable with snake blood.... Our goverment people are controled by reptilians who has the Frequency in their hands. While good peoples Frequency controled by Humanoids.... In our goverment most powerful Reptilian is Pranab mukherjee.... He more powerful then sonia gandhi and manmohan singh. Pranab is Grey creation. They controls him. He even got the look of Greys.... Most chinese and asians are created by Greys. Pranab's lucky number is 13.... Thats adds upto 4 and 4 is rahu number and rahu known as Dragon head.... Manmohan is 8 born. 8 ruled by saturn and 8 is snake number.... (2, 4, 7 and 8 are snake numbers).... Our goverment already helping Reptilians (they helping Greys and the reptilians are master of greys).... You havent heard himalaya already under Greys control and indian goverment gave them our himalayas? If you want to know more about it then let me know.... Meanwhile read this....
The Alien connection with India

@Halwa.... Every living thing on earth is controlled by the Frequency.... You need to think positive to attrack positive things.... When u think positive You are Requesting u want Positive frequency. When u are in tension, fear, anger, guilt etc etc you going to get negative Frequency. Humanoids are among us. To be honest i think i am Pleiadian hybrid (not claiming i am. Just feels like i am pleiadian hybrid because i can feel energy and got bit power of 6th sence).... There are more powerful Hybrids around us.... Many Good humanoids even married humans to expand good positive population.... But good Humanoid female will marry you only when u are always Happy and smiling. Request happiness always, think of happiness, feel happiness and then see u will get happiness because u requested.... you need to change ur frequency into positive frequency.... If u want Positive Frequency Video then Let me know....
Aliens living among us | THE TRUTH BEHIND THE SCENES
'Alien spies live among us' says Bulgarian gov space boffin ? The Register
YouTube - Aliens and UFO's: They are among us!
YouTube - Colleen Thomas - Pleiadian Disclosure: History of the World and the ET Connection

isro222 what is use of 3rd eye activation ? will it increase our dimension by 0.5?

.... Indian goverment totaly reptilian.... In our goverment most powerful Reptilian is Pranab mukherjee.... He more powerful then sonia gandhi and manmohan singh. Pranab is Grey creation. They controls him. He even got the look of Greys....Our goverment already helping Reptilians.

So we soon gonna have a reptilian as the President of India and Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces!! India will now get a reptilian army to invade Pakistan and eat up the PA including the ISI for breakfast!! Excellent! Bring him on!! :tup:

@tvsram1992 3rd eye activation (pineal gland) is alot important.... 3rd eye is the one that opens our locked brain (it expands our thinking and connects us to other world which we never thought of).... 3rd eye is the power itself in our hand. Many people here who couldnt think beyond 3rd dimension are the one who needs to activate 3rd eye.... Activating 3rd eye gives so many benefits. i want you to read this link totaly.... Its very important link and its both science and history.... Must read....
Third Eye - Pineal Gland - Crystalinks

The himalaya is under Greys control.... Greys been supported by America and india gave Greys the himalaya.... America told Greys to Help india who is facing china. The river china made was threatning indian village.... That river dissapeard one night.... It was the Greys helping india. There is news that this Greys are rebelians who wants freedom from Annunakis. Greys building defence so Annunakis cant come and rule them once again.... Although if you ask me then i would say its a trick.... Greys just building bases so when annunakis enters they can launch attack from all side.... Greys are emotionless.... They dont have sex organs and immune system. They build by annunakis for long journey into space.... Its less chance that greys can go against their masters Annunakis.... Greys just fooling america, india and china Must Read....
Villagers Say Aliens Building Base in Himalayan Mountains, UFO Casebook Files

It is believed that pleiadians are real indians (and indians are bio hybrid of ape and pleiadian). The andromeda are million years ahead, arcturians are billion years ahead but Pleiadians are just 3000 years ahead then humans.... (just over 100years ago human didnt had planes or cars) so 3000 years adge of pleiadians are far ahead then humans.... A guy named as billy meier (name given to him by a lady from pakistan when he was in pakistan for world tour) came in india in 1964.... In ashoka ashram one day he saw UFO. then a beautiful pleiadian lady came out and spoke with him. She told him about Earth and she told that india alot important for them because india emits positive energy which humanoids needs.... She been seen by many indians in ashram and many spoke with her and promised not to tell anyone. However billy told everything to world.... The pleiadian lady shown billy the earth which had dinasors. Billy went in other galaxy on pleiadian space ship and before leaving earth orbit billy took pictures of American space shuttle.... When he came back and shown the pictures America went against him and called him fraud. Billy took pictures of Pleiadian blonde (there r two types. Blonde and brunnet and both looks mix of west and east india).... Then MIB (men in black) gave billy last warning and did its best to debunk the pictures by bringing look alike. However the look alikes later told that MIB threaten them to Lie.... Pleiadians are indians and for them india alot important. They claimed india is mother of world.... Pleiadians warned that world war 3 will be faught soon and 4 top world leaders (presidents) will die within a week (indication of nuclear war).... Must read and watch....
YouTube - UFO Sightings India ~ The Pleiadian Connection
Pleiadian Information
TheyFly.com - The Billy Meier UFO Contacts - India 1964
Billy Meier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom