What's new

Aliens to come to Earth to enslave and eat humans

@divya you are nearly there but not fully.... The aryan nazi blue eye alien race is pro indian. They love indians alot and they too have caste system like india.... They hate jews and black people but adores indians because humans born through indians. The dark side of moon is base of the Greys (greys were created by annunakis the human like shapeshifter reptilian).... Moon is sattelite which was braught for two big reasons. One was to suck up humans negative energy and other was to destroy atlantis (sub-human).... Atlantis was the most advanced hybrid alien race. Story was that atlantis empire nuked rama empire and lemurians.... But the truth was that the Atlantis were the rebelians who faught the master annunakis.... Atlantis stole annunaki technology and refused to be slave. Atlantis came in india and met rama empire and lemurians who were the pure indians.... Then rama empire and atlantis empire came together and faught annunakis. Then annunakis braught sattelite moon and when atlantis was sinking due to moon gravitational force the atlantis and rama empire went on moon in vimanas and faught annunakis but both were defeated by annunakis. Atlantis sunk inside sea and rama empire been nuked totaly.... The lemurian too vanished inside sea. The lemurians are pure indian alien hybrid.... Many of them left earth and migrated into galaxy for new planets.... Some lemurians are left on earth. There are two types of lemurians. Blonde white and brunett wheat skin. Blone white lives in sweden and brunett wheat lives in india and arab countries. They are indians by blood. A superior indians.... They teached indian womens how to make up. The lemurian alien hybrid is real superior humans.... Check some of their pics here....
Nordic Aliens and the Grail Race (Abridged)
http://www.disclose.tv/images/thumbs/fcc8fee9479ea46e2441150bfc16f145_1335410205.jpg
http://www.disclose.tv/images/thumbs/57d14b35c35a3005af97dec583a5322e_1335412159.jpg
Lemuria (continent) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002185575/06701965_mu_woman_lemuria_larger_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Dude he looks like a proper nut case.. leave him..
no buddy aliens are real , i know most of the facts he pointed out , just im confident that he would say somethings which i dont know too...(of course i knew my fortune...)

The big question is how phobos came on Mars orbit?.... Scientists already shown the proof that there was life on Mars and is.... There is equaly big sea like we have on earth but that sea is inside ground.... Only few water comes up and forms a river on mars. Scientists doesnt know how mars went away from planet Sun.... Why there is 65,000 impact prints on mars and how phobos came so near to mars.... Scientists shown the proof of Human bones, animal bones, advanced lazor guns, buildings, runways etc etc on Mars.... But they didnt know how mars was pushed away from sun.... The answer is Alpha draconians attack on Mars. Draconians stole technology from annunakis (its given by them as annunakis are themself advanced reptilians with human looks).... The technology now draconians has is they can destroy planet by creating a tiny black hole and then they push thousands of huge astroid towards the planet.... Mars wasnt destroyed due to gravitational force of other planets but it was pushed away from sun in an attack. It created 65,000 impacts on Mars and killed millions of humans and animals.... The PHOBOS is a biggest proof as Phobos didnt hit Mars in attack. It was stuck in mars orbit and due date of hitting mars is 50 million years from now on.... Mars is under reptilian control and Phobos is their base.... Must read....
The Phobos II Incident, 1989 - UFO Casebook Files

@tvsram1992 i have been busy.... Doing meditation for long hours. Am doing many kinds of meditation, yoga, mantras etc etc. So most of my time spend in that.

@amidamaru theres difference between tantra and mantra.... For westerners tantra is good but its not.... Tantra given to indians by Reptilians. Yes tantra powerful and will give anyone anything he or she wants.... But in the end he or she would pay heavily for it by own life. Tantra is evil.... While mantra is given by Humanoids. Mantra is made by pure sanskrit language.... All planets has the device. Planet has rays that falling on humans. Humanoids created it so people wont do bad and if they did bad they will die. Its called Karma.... Mantra reaches on planets device and it activates the count. Mantra should be 108 times a day as 108 is alot important.... Infact mathematicly its been proved that 108 alot important in our orbit.... Mantra calms the planets bad effects on us and turns it positive rays.... Planets are playing alot important role on humans life. Planets been the tools of Reptilians and humanoids to control humans.... Reptilians wants bad and humanoids wants good....

@amidamaru theres difference between tantra and mantra.... For westerners tantra is good but its not.... Tantra given to indians by Reptilians. Yes tantra powerful and will give anyone anything he or she wants.... But in the end he or she would pay heavily for it by own life. Tantra is evil.... While mantra is given by Humanoids. Mantra is made by pure sanskrit language.... All planets has the device. Planet has rays that falling on humans. Humanoids created it so people wont do bad and if they did bad they will die. Its called Karma.... Mantra reaches on planets device and it activates the count. Mantra should be 108 times a day as 108 is alot important.... Infact mathematicly its been proved that 108 alot important in our orbit.... Mantra calms the planets bad effects on us and turns it positive rays.... Planets are playing alot important role on humans life. Planets been the tools of Reptilians and humanoids to control humans.... Reptilians wants bad and humanoids wants good....

bloody reptilians!!! .. what is the world coming too!!... do you know the queen of england is a reptilian too?

and i really suspect, julia gillard (australian prime minister)... she is a reptilian too.. although a dumb reptilian

@tvsram1992 i have been busy.... Doing meditation for long hours. Am doing many kinds of meditation, yoga, mantras etc etc. So most of my time spend in that.
Can you capture radio frequencies human signals? Give me a message from your mail id to mine . Check your inbox .

@amidamaru yes queen elizabeth is 2nd most biggest Reptilian after Obama.... 3rd is Bush.... And yes the gillard is a reptilian too. There is positive and negative humans. Both are born through good humanoids and Bad Reptilians. Most top singers are Reptilians.... The biggest is Lady gaga who openly says she monster mother of her fans.... She kept saying that in india. Her songs are EVIL. Rihannah too reptilian.... Positive blood and negative bloods too creation of Good and Bad.... The reason Reason Reptilians taking over singers, actors, directors, politicians because they have a long reach and influence on people.... The more negative energy we produce the more stronger reptilians gets as they live on our negative energy.... We should help humanoids. Emit positive energy and help them get stronger.... Specialy pleiadians needs our help. They loosing control over Earth. We emiting too much negative energy. Please am begging you all stop emiting negative energy.... Stop getting angry, dont cry, dont panic, dont take any tension. Just meditate and smile always and check the magic. Your life will be full of happines....
@tvsram1992 Everything around us is the Result of a Frequency.... That also means that if we Amplify the Frequency, the structure of the matter will change.... This video alot important.... Must view....
YouTube - Sacred Geometry DNA changes 2012 Mollecular Atom Consciousness.mp4

@isro2222 are Aliens living with us in human body?? the way they show in Man in Black and do aliens have super natural power?? how can i meet an alien and befriend it??

@isro2222 are Aliens living with us in human body?? the way they show in Man in Black and do aliens have super natural power?? how can i meet an alien and befriend it??

Just wait next to this statue and wait for them

molebka-alien-2011-russia.jpg

Back
Top Bottom