What's new

Aliens to come to Earth to enslave and eat humans

@Banana its a 5th Dimension.... Its known as Prototype of Earth. Arcturians want to Help us but Humans not letting go our anger, jealousy, fear panic.... If we dont take help then it might take us upto multi million years to reach 5th Dimension (thats if Dracolian dont attack Earth).... Arcturians want to make us like they are. They got over every negative feelings. They were exact same 3rd dimension multi million years ago like what we are right now. They knows our problems. They want to help us but America wants weapons technology and not spiritual power....

i always believed that this top movie makers knows everything about Aliens.... They have long reach inside Goverment.... Even the movie MIB (men in black) are based on real Aliens who wears exact same outfit and their base are inside ground.... Many people who been abducted by Greys told that after abduction Greys let them go. Then that very same night MIB people comes and ask them questions. Then they sit in car and car dissapeard light speed into sky.... MIB are humanoids who hunting Greys and reptilians like hydra and Draco. Movie makers knows everything. Why steven spielburg always loved by Goverment? Why james cameroon been hated by goverment? Its because James cameroon shown truth.... He made american military a evil in movie avatar.... Avatar is a indian word. Blue aliens are version of God Krishna who is blue alien.... James cameroon told openly that his movie didnt got award due to american goverment because he told truth that america is against good Aliens. James cameroon shifting in new zealand now after such a bad treatment by american goverment.... Must read (click continue to read fully)....
Why did Steven Spielberg really halt plans for E.T. sequel? - National Coast to Coast Radio | Examiner.com

Calling someone troll is easy then debunking any of the post i posted.... Am not here to argue. i accepted peace, love and happiness.... Am here because i have been told to. i wish people understand the power they have.... Controling negative feelings is not difficult. We are our destiny creators.... We think negative we get negative. We think positive we get positive. Everything around us is energy.... Demand love from cosmos energy and get love. Your wish will be full filled.... Help starship ATHENA by sending positive energy and in return get anything u want....

Everyone am here to help you all lift your life.... Am here to help u all change your life and turn it full of happiness.... What Law Arcturians apply? To them cosmic energy is their God.... Cosmic energy is supreme God of universe who is in 10th Dimension. Arcturians prays to them. Please you to can do same and see the magic. Think positive and get positive.... You have to believe in that and then check how it works easily.... Its been tested since 1000s of years. Please turn around ur life. Your destiny is in ur hand....
What is Law of Attraction And How To Apply it, INSTANTLY?
The Law of Attraction: Real-Life Stories - Oprah.com

It does not work for people like you.... That's why today pakistan is in mess. Its the way pakistan thinks.... Making Law of attraction work you need to believe in it. What is a Prayer? Why people read Quran and keep calling allah name? Its faith.... Its a Law of attraction.... Keeping faith that allah will listen your prayers. Cosmos energy is the God of universe. Law of attraction works for people who believe in it. Even slightest of doubt wont let it work.... Puting a link of person whose brain was Set already that it wont work and then cosmos energy full filled his wish by not letting it work (as he asked for it by thinking it wont work).... i can put around over multi million links of people to whom it worked including me.... i hope there are good people in pakistan who will come out of negative mind set. Think positive and get positive.

Want to die early age? Think negative.... Your wish will be full filled.... Want to live long? Think positive and live life healthy.... Most people on PDF are totaly negative thinkers. War and anger is pride for them.... None of them live peaceful. No peace of mind. Change your life. ignore negative negative thinking people and live long.... Some are here even debating that thinking negative can make u healthy.... i would say they have short life. Let them enjoy and leave planet earth.... ignore them. Think positive and get positive energy in return.... Live long and Healthy. Connect to cosmos energy....
Are Negative Thoughts Cutting Your Lifespan in Half?
15 Stupid Things People Do To Their Bodies without Realizing It
Negative Thinking and How to Overcome It

Man NeutralCitizen, sometimes you crack me up so badly it makes my stomach hurt!!! :rofl::rofl::lol:

We are so fortunate to have you on this forum!!!! :pdf:

Want to die early age? Think negative.... Your wish will be full filled.... Want to live long? Think positive and live life healthy.... Most people on PDF are totaly negative thinkers. War and anger is pride for them.... None of them live peaceful. No peace of mind. Change your life. ignore negative negative thinking people and live long.... Some are here even debating that thinking negative can make u healthy.... i would say they have short life. Let them enjoy and leave planet earth.... ignore them. Think positive and get positive energy in return.... Live long and Healthy. Connect to cosmos energy....
Are Negative Thoughts Cutting Your Lifespan in Half?
15 Stupid Things People Do To Their Bodies without Realizing It
Negative Thinking and How to Overcome It

So you're implying that pessimists will die earlier than optimists? But isn't pessimism a part of being a human?:what:

@Dessert fox we are created such a way that anything too much negative will kill us.... Negative is like a poison. Just imagine every each of human becomes cruel same time and starts killing each other.... There wont be left any human. We are created such a way that we follow the law of our creators or we perish early age. Karma is alot important. Thinking positive is life.... Even Quran says that. Doesn't it?....
Thoughts on negative thinking « Light of Islam
POSITIVE THINKING and ISLAM
Can Meditation Help You Live Longer?
Meditation Makes You Live Longer | continuousexercise.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom