Not open for further replies.

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ali Zafar beats Ranveer Singh

The hottest new male award goes to...

There was a time when Bollywood would be divided between the Angry Young Man and the Rest. But times have changed, and how! Today, even a Shah Rukh Khan admits to waking up almost every day to a new face worthy of stiff competition. But hey, the women aren't complaining. One thing that is pretty evident from the 3.43 lakh votes pouring in on itimes.com to declare the winners, along with our vote, is that there is no one definition of hot anymore. The comic timing of Ali Zafar in Tere Bin Laden was lapped up by women as much as the rustic charm of Ranveer Singh in Band Baaja Baaraat. The brawny Suriya with his violent moves in Rakta Charitra appealed to people as did baby-faced Rajat Barmecha in Udaan. It is a changing order out there. Times Poll pulls out the ones who outdid the rest in 2010. Here's wishing them all the very best for their future endeavours.

Tune in to ZoOm to catch 2010's Hottest New Male. On July 2 and 3 and again on July 9 and 10 at 8.30 pm

Hottest new faces — male 2010
1 Ali Zafar ----------------------------------------- Tere Bin Laden
2 Ranveer Singh --------------------------- Band Baaja Baaraat
3 Suriya ------------------------------------------ Rakta Charitra
4 Rajat Barmecha ---------------------------------------- Udaan
5 Akshay Oberoi ----------------------------------- Isi Life Mein
6 Vikram Kennedy -------------------------------------- Raavan
7 Luv Sinha -------------------------------------------- Sadiyaan
8 Meiyang Chang ------------------------ Badmaash Company
9 Faruk Kabir ----------------------------------- Allah Ke Bande
10 Siddharth Kher ------------------------------------ Teen Patti

Can't believe I am posting source from Times of India (thanks to Facebook news feed)

Source: Ali Zafar beats Ranveer Singh - The Times of India

Who is Ranveer Singh, can any one kindly post some pictures of this guy?

He is a very good actor. I hope he gets more good movies. Similar talent like ranvir. These kind of actors are very good for the industry.

Who is Ranveer Singh, can any one kindly post some pictures of this guy?

Ranveer%20Singh.jpg

Ali zafar is hot but hottest is Ranbir kapoor

Pakistani are so much obsessed with our Bollywood. OMG :P , Even Indians don't watch or track so many Hindi Movies. I don't remember when i visited any Bollywood Site or saw any bollywood programme last time. I don't even know a single lollywood film or actor name. :cool:

And ten years ago.. this guy was painting potraits in the lobby of a hotel in murree for 500 bucks.
Talent mixed with Luck is a potent mix.

No Hrithik? She is the best looking and hottest guy. :tup: Is this only for new comers?

Hrithik!
1308222198Hrithik-Roshan.jpg

Are you talking about the guy who has a 10 foot long face?
He is one of the best.

Ranbir-Kapoor-2.jpg

Why cant Bhartis just handle the fact their own Bharti people consider Ali Zafar to be best looking, talented, and most charming.

WHAT ..?

So, Now he is also coming to settle here..? How many more ..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom