What's new

Ali Zafar receives big hug from Katrina

How about this... ask Gilani to declare this as the new core issue of Pakistan instead of Kashmir; and we hold a competition for guys in Pakistan to come and try their hand at seducing bollywood ladies twice a year:lol:; keeps us both happy.

Why the hell in the God's green earth we'll want to trade kashmir for katrina or bollywood ladies ??
we are pretty much capable to have them both independently :rofl: :rofl:

aren't there any laws in Islam for prohibition of hugging unmarried women by a person other than family? Isn't it haram to view women in such a view?

Just curious!
Here we go on troll.....BTW do you guys have anything else to do except bringing in the religion for troll...

Just curious.

keeping the most beautiful and famous bharat women out of bharati reach is a facination for us!!!

She is not a Bharati women, She was born to KASHMIRI father. Holds British Nationality.

aren't there any laws in Islam for prohibition of hugging unmarried women by a person other than family? Isn't it haram to view women in such a view?

Ask Shahrukh, Saif, Amir, and Salman. Bollywood is Indian crap, We Pakistani Muslims have nothing in common with Indians.

:pakistan:

How about this... ask Gilani to declare this as the new core issue of Pakistan instead of Kashmir; and we hold a competition for guys in Pakistan to come and try their hand at seducing bollywood ladies twice a year; keeps us both happy.

Stop trolling, She is not a Bharati women, She was born to KASHMIRI father. Holds British Nationality. Katrina Kaif is not an Indian. Women who look like Katrina Kaif are less 0.001 % of Indian population.

She is not a Bharati women, She was born to KASHMIRI father. Holds British Nationality.

Ask Shahrukh, Saif, Amir, and Salman. Bollywood is Indian crap, We Pakistani Muslims have nothing in common with Indians.

:pakistan:

Haha..First post and hatered track.
Go to intro section first..
Ptah toh challae ke janab kaun hai..:p:P

Just curious!
Remind me again of that huge controversy regarding Richard Gere kissing Shilpa Shetty? If anything Islam will not consider casts if he has to marry her unlike Brahmans or shouders in India.
A suggestion for you: Those who live in glass houses don't throw stones at others.

I saw her while i was in Delhi..
gotta admit,she is the prettiest girl i have ever seen..
:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom