What's new

Algeria's celebration of November first and the uninvited guest

That's the result of the Arabs teacher influx imported by Ben bella to teach us arabic, because we weren't enough arabs and Islam because he forgot that Algerians were Muslims. The mug , you showed is one of the vaggaries of the Algerian Government who wants to be middle eastern instead of being happy of North African heritage. But to go further, fundmentalism had his spine broken the day it attacked Algeria. Despite all the financial and political support from the sellout arabs and Muslim countries in their big majority, added to a European embargo head by the French under Mitterand and the US under Clinton, we emerged victorious...The last attempt of the GCC's to test our resolve was In Amenas , Tiguentourine. The Algerian forces showed your freaking @sses how to deal with your kind. We didn't call the Marines or the French legionnaires to fight our fight, or ru n to Monaco's Hotel like your freaking larvae do...
Going back to that specimen you pictured, this residue is a terrorist of service, the day his services cease to be needed, he will meet his fate. A true terrorist half life was 6 months at a time where our armed forces lacked equipment, now their lifetime is counted in days...
So much trash, I just read the first line so yep, we had humiliated you right before France did so, Berber.

that is a bulshit article, poverty exist everywhere, and didn't have to go to length to find an article dissing Algeria as they are plenty here in this thread, as related by the Algerian press. Unlike you and your ilks , we dont hide our short comings, and the Algerian press is not silent or can silenced like the one your country... for the literacy, we went from almost "zero" in 1962 to over 80% today. That is by any mean a garguantuan accomplishment!
Berber, Algeria is a gas and oil producing country, yet it is still at the bottom of every countries list.

Last edited:
Algeria , a fail state
You ran out of sources? At least your pal Al Hassani uses wikipedia...Algeria, has $5 Billion in servicable debt, 200 B in reserve, 173 T + Gold reserve, largest country in Africa ,with 7 restless borders, a NATION kept unmolested by her SONS AND DAUGHTERS.

I guess we are a failed nation!

You ran out of sources? At least your pal Al Hassani uses wikipedia...Algeria, has $5 Billion in servicable debt, 200 B in reserve, 173 T + Gold reserve, largest country in Africa ,with 7 restless borders, a NATION kept unmolested by her SONS AND DAUGHTERS.

I guess we are a failed nation!
Yep, where is Algeria? The oil and gas exporting country? At the bottom just like you at the bottom.

HdL9rn.png

Last edited:
So much trash, I just read the first line so yep, we had humiliated you right before France did so, Berber.
Out of arguments...Just tell me how 600 Arabs humiliated us...It was us, that spread the word in North Africa to Poitiers, France

Berber, Algeria is a gas and oil producing country, yet it is still at the bottom of every countries list.
can't fault us for our good luck...If you think we are in the bottom, then we are, and more we are enjoying it...
dumbazz arabs fighting with each others instead of israel .. :mad::mad:
Taliban, wait until we invited you in! beside he is Arab, I am a North African Berber and we have something to settle that is none of your concern....Just sit, smoke your opium and enjoy our arm wrestling...:coffee:

Out of arguments...Just tell me how 600 Arabs humiliated us...It was us, that spread the word in North Africa to Poitiers, France

can't fault us for our good luck...If you think we are in the bottom, then we are, and more we are enjoying it...

Taliban, wait until we invited you in! beside he is Arab, I am a North African Berber and we have something to settle that is none of your concern....Just sit, smoke your opium and enjoy our arm wrestling...:coffee:
Listen, trashy berber. Don't quote me. To me you're a big bag of junk. So dumb and trashy to have a simple debate with.

Statistics | Algeria | UNICEF

Yep, you are Berberian. Tell me my shoe licker, where is Algeria? The oil and gas exporting country? At the bottom just like you at the bottom of my show dirt. Rat.
Listen bearded sandal, you are the insatiable beggars...You should change your flag to reflect that..An outreached hand, bare *** assuming position with a pot of vaseline close...
Even the GCC doesn't want you for fear that you might contaminate their mythical hashemite noble lineage. Even your own camels can't stand your sight that they had to immune themselves from your like with coronavirus. any thing else, give me your best shot subhuman, I will go Berber on your @ss.
Beside, saha 3eidek, I hope you choke on hummus!

Listen bearded sandal, you are the insatiable beggars...You should change your flag to reflect that..An outreached hand, bare *** assuming position with a pot of vaseline close...
Even the GCC doesn't want you for fear that you might contaminate their mythical hashemite noble lineage. Even your own camels can't stand your sight that they had to immune themselves from your like with coronavirus. any thing else, give me your best shot subhuman, I will go Berber on your @ss.
Beside, saha 3eidek, I hope you choke on hummus!
Shut up Berber.

Like I said, we don't expect anything from a bearded sandals, but the smell of old leather and dirty feet.. Just look at you have done to Libya, to Syria and now Gaza.

I guess you are about to throw the towel...Typical arab characteristic!
Shut up Berberian :lol:

Like I said, we don't expect anything from a bearded sandals, but the smell of old leather and dirty feet.. Just look at you have done to Libya, to Syria and now Gaza.

Libya should join the GCC now that it has been liberated from Gaddafi, instead the Gulf who helped destroy it is silenced about Libya.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom