What's new

Algerian Military Pictures,News and Discussions

Naval construction (100% made in Algeria )
74ay610.jpg

83do610.jpg

254gi710.jpg

345elr10.jpg

swscan13.jpg

swscan15.jpg

473 Kalaat Beni Rached in Emden
clipbo10.jpg

clipbo11.jpg

Algerian marines in Exercise Phoenix Express 2008:
clipboard01fz0.jpg

clipboard01bq1.jpg

Corvette djebel chneoua (353 EL KIRCH)
731010.gif

EL KEBIR - VEDETTE RAPIDE
54478310.gif

Koni Type II
marine10.jpg

KILO PROJECT 877EKM
87452110.jpg

MIG-29
mig29a10.jpg

MIG-21BIS
mig21a10.jpg

How many and what Kind of Frigates and Corvettes are Algerian Navy Using and are they inducting some new ones ?

Algerian is using 152 MI 17 Helicopters can some Algerian tell me for what and also they al ready have 38 Mi 24 Attack Helicopter and now they are also getting 42Mi 28 man why are they buying have so many helicopters ?

Algerian is using 152 MI 17 Helicopters can some Algerian tell me for what and also they al ready have 38 Mi 24 Attack Helicopter and now they are also getting 42Mi 28 man why are they buying have so many helicopters ?

They have the second or third largest defense budget in the Arab world after Saudi Arabia and UAE I think. (I think it is more than UAE) Algeria is a deadly force that is a given and I think they are trying to get as strong as they can to defend themselves the area has not been peaceful lately they have wars in the south similar to Pakistani ones in the north so you guys share that same problem in a way. Like for instance on this last Eid some terrorists blew up a base killing some 20 Algerian soldiers in it.

They have the second or third largest defense budget in the Arab world after Saudi Arabia and UAE I think. (I think it is more than UAE) Algeria is a deadly force that is a given and I think they are trying to get as strong as they can to defend themselves the area has not been peaceful lately they have wars in the south similar to Pakistani ones in the north so you guys share that same problem in a way. Like for instance on this last Eid some terrorists blew up a base killing some 20 Algerian soldiers in it.
When you have such strong Armed Forces you also a have a country as your potential enemy or main enemy which one Algeria have on the list ?

Back
Top Bottom