What's new

Algerian civil war scenario likely to happen in Egypt

Referendum on the constitution is in fifteen days,then it will be decided whether presidential or parliamentary elections should come first. All in all Egypt should have a new constitution, parliament, and president by the end of July.
Are you an Egyptian?

Good for Egypt! We Pakistanis want to see your country out of this mess.

Now that MB has been declared a terrorist, don't allow them to spread, Islamists are a cancer!

Get a new good government and develop your country. Good luck.

Have not read the earlier post....but I will say unlikely. Egypt has longer, stronger institutions...and a stronger army. Unlikely the Egyptian Army will allow things to get that out of control. Military rule is not the best....but when it is the oldest and most entrenched social construct....it can do some good.

Egypt is not comparable to Algeria for several reason; Firstly, the Islamist party in Algeria was much less organized and unpopular compared to the Muslim Brotherhood who are in millions and receive funds internationally. Secondly, Algerians suffered greatly in the 20th century who won't risk taking any part of politics. Lastly, Egypt is flat and pretty much large numbers radical Islamist in the country who can easily tear the country apart.

So I say since the military declared the Brotherhood terrorist organization gives the opportunity for the Egyptian Islamist to convince the Ikhwanist to follow the ideologies of Qutbist when the Brotherhood was more strict during Nasser's era compared to today. Civil war is heading to Egypt very soon. Despite, increasing target on military areas, numbers of arrest by security forces and harsh restriction and punishment by the government that the military preferably chosen them to participate in politics for Abdel Fattah's interest who are no different than Mubarak. Jihadist will flock into Egypt by crossing to Libya and Sudan from Mali, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Sudan and other Muslim states in Africa and the Gulf states who have their sight on the red sea crossing to Sudan. Take Sinai for example when the turmoil will spread throughout the country after the army suffered hundred of soldiers since the coup.

Egypt's Crackdown on Islamist Charities

When the People of Algeria were on the cusp of voting for islamic parties, it was the kaffir anti-islam military that stepped in to set off a decade of civil war, when did you let them rule. When was the will of the people to vote for who they want respected dixit Hussein 026

The Algerian army interveined after the call of the citizens asking them to stop the charade, where dead people voted, and countless bearded one and their families voted ten times or more, and where voters in the areas administered by the FIS were preventing people from voting by refusing to supply them with electoral cards...Just like in Egypt, it was the Egyptians demands of their army to chase the Islamists...So good riddance..Like I said before and I speak for the Algerian majority, a good Islamist , is the one who received a bullet between the eyebrows.

Last edited:
The Algerian army interveined after the call of the citizens asking them to stop the charade, where dead people voted, and countless bearded one and their families voted ten times or more, and where voters in the areas administered by the FIS were preventing people from voting by refusing to supply them with electoral cards...Just like in Egypt, it was the Egyptians demands of their army to chase the Islamists...So good riddance..Like I said before and I speak for the Algerian majority, a good Islamist , is the one who received a bullet between the eyebrows.

P R O P A G A N D A.

Simple as that.

It is far better to let Islamists have their term or 4 or 5 years and see the results, than push a country through a decade or more of instability. For what? A democratic system must go through iterations and swings between Islamists and secularists, between rightists and leftists. It is the people who decide, not a Western supported army.

I am not an expert on Algeria or its current situation or its politics. But I do know this for sure. FIS won fair and square. It was not allowed to form a government. The next ten years were hell for Algeria and its people. After it all, there is absolutely no guarantee that Islamists can be kept out of power for ever. If the legitimacy of a government depends upon the vote, then it can be taken out by a vote. But it must be given the opportunity to succeed or fail. When a God Damned Western Supported General makes a decision to annul elections because his masters do not like the result, then all that follows is his fault.

You can not today tell me that Islamists did this or that, when clearly they were the victims in the first place. Algerian army robbed the nation at gun point. And here you wish to tell me that it was the fault of Islamists? What do you wish to prove by blaming the victims? Do you really think that the rest of the world are fools? Algerian army can do what it pleases because it has the guns, but it sure as hell has no legitimate reason to interfere in politics. No army has any right to interfere in politics.

Your claim of citizens calling upon army to annul elections sounds very self-serving. An election is acceptable only if your favorites win? What sort of logic is that? If you do not have the capacity to accept the will of your nation then you certainly deserve to be blamed for a civil war.

P R O P A G A N D A.

Simple as that.

It is far better to let Islamists have their term or 4 or 5 years and see the results, than push a country through a decade or more of instability. For what? A democratic system must go through iterations and swings between Islamists and secularists, between rightists and leftists. It is the people who decide, not a Western supported army.

I am not an expert on Algeria or its current situation or its politics. But I do know this for sure. FIS won fair and square. It was not allowed to form a government. The next ten years were hell for Algeria and its people. After it all, there is absolutely no guarantee that Islamists can be kept out of power for ever. If the legitimacy of a government depends upon the vote, then it can be taken out by a vote. But it must be given the opportunity to succeed or fail. When a God Damned Western Supported General makes a decision to annul elections because his masters do not like the result, then all that follows is his fault.

You can not today tell me that Islamists did this or that, when clearly they were the victims in the first place. Algerian army robbed the nation at gun point. And here you wish to tell me that it was the fault of Islamists? What do you wish to prove by blaming the victims? Do you really think that the rest of the world are fools? Algerian army can do what it pleases because it has the guns, but it sure as hell has no legitimate reason to interfere in politics. No army has any right to interfere in politics.

Your claim of citizens calling upon army to annul elections sounds very self-serving. An election is acceptable only if your favorites win? What sort of logic is that? If you do not have the capacity to accept the will of your nation then you certainly deserve to be blamed for a civil war.

100% agree

All these idiots in places like Algeria, Egypt simply dont understand how democracy works

It isnt about having a 90%+ population mandate

A Leader and a party obtain a mandate through winning elections, this gives them both a mandate and legitimacy to rule.

In large nations like egypt for example the opposition can still have millions of supporters and voters, but unless they can motivate and get those voters to actually vote then its useless. They have to respect the result and not go bat shit crazy doing marches and sit ins at the drop of a hat to make governing by the legitimate democratic goverment impossible. It just causes chaos

if every idiot group or party did that then it would be anarchy with every sitting goverment having to deal with massive internal strife

The bottom line is this, in both Algeria, Egypt, Syria, GCC you have existing idiots who have held power for decades, they have bought our nations stagnation and misery however they reflect a haramii elite who do not wish to give up their power.

As long as they are rich and happy & can drink and whore who the hell cares about the millions of ordinary conservative citizens

Goverment is a tough job,, Many Islamic parties can be idealist and even if they have the best of intentions they cant always rule well, but we can only determine that when they rule and fail after winning elections

However people in Egypt or algeria can be so dumb that rather then respect the democratic mandate, rather then try to create a stable democratic environment, rather then respect your opposition so in turn they will respect your right to govern and rule when it enivitably becomes your turn they rather slaughter their own citizens, create hatred, revenge and internal divisions. They rather go through decades of civil war & injustice where they lock up innocent humans beings, take fathers from familes then simply allow people to vote for the party they want

Governing in Egypt after decades of stagnation would be a tough job, the people HAD to understand that their would be no roads paved with Gold

The governing party would probably make many mistakes

The economy and other things would suffer

The first government would be unpopular due to the tough choices they had to make regardless of who they were.

They would only last one term being raplaced by the opposition but due to the amount of problems and tough choices they would have a tough time aswell.

Things like the above should have been explained, but instead you had immediatly liberals and seculars boycott the legitimate goverment, refuse to work with them, try to undermine and bring them down at every turn, instigate a campaign of hate across the media and support a military take over and slaughter of thousands of egyptians because they were not in power.

Its pathetic and stupid beyond words

Its things like this that will keep the muslim world held back and stagnated

100% agree

All these idiots in places like Algeria, Egypt simply dont understand how democracy works

It isnt about having a 90%+ population mandate

A Leader and a party obtain a mandate through winning elections, this gives them both a mandate and legitimacy to rule.

In large nations like egypt for example the opposition can still have millions of supporters and voters, but unless they can motivate and get those voters to actually vote then its useless. They have to respect the result and not go bat shit crazy doing marches and sit ins at the drop of a hat to make governing by the legitimate democratic goverment impossible. It just causes chaos

if every idiot group or party did that then it would be anarchy with every sitting goverment having to deal with massive internal strife

The bottom line is this, in both Algeria, Egypt, Syria, GCC you have existing idiots who have held power for decades, they have bought our nations stagnation and misery however they reflect a haramii elite who do not wish to give up their power.

As long as they are rich and happy & can drink and whore who the hell cares about the millions of ordinary conservative citizens

Goverment is a tough job,, Many Islamic parties can be idealist and even if they have the best of intentions they cant always rule well, but we can only determine that when they rule and fail after winning elections

However people in Egypt or algeria can be so dumb that rather then respect the democratic mandate, rather then try to create a stable democratic environment, rather then respect your opposition so in turn they will respect your right to govern and rule when it enivitably becomes your turn they rather slaughter their own citizens, create hatred, revenge and internal divisions. They rather go through decades of civil war & injustice where they lock up innocent humans beings, take fathers from familes then simply allow people to vote for the party they want

Governing in Egypt after decades of stagnation would be a tough job, the people HAD to understand that their would be no roads paved with Gold

The governing party would probably make many mistakes

The economy and other things would suffer

The first government would be unpopular due to the tough choices they had to make regardless of who they were.

They would only last one term being raplaced by the opposition but due to the amount of problems and tough choices they would have a tough time aswell.

Things like the above should have been explained, but instead you had immediatly liberals and seculars boycott the legitimate goverment, refuse to work with them, try to undermine and bring them down at every turn, instigate a campaign of hate across the media and support a military take over and slaughter of thousands of egyptians because they were not in power.

Its pathetic and stupid beyond words

Its things like this that will keep the muslim world held back and stagnated

So in your infinite wisdom and knowledge of democracy would you care to tell me what happens to a president in a democratic system when he releases a constitutional decree which effectively gives him unlimited powers and puts him above judicial review?

Novembers constitutional decree, look it up.

Last edited:
@Chak Bamu...
You reprinted exactly the "qui tue qui" vehicled by Francois Geze...It has been debunked by French courts.... Algerian Army, like they Egyptian counterpart was called by people to act and stop the charade, and both did just that...That's reality! I am, Algerian, I can trace my family history for more than 10 century. I, like the majority of Algerians lost family member from both side and I grasp the problem better than any so called expert, that may have had a bearing in n formulating your opinion...

@hussein0216,

Islam is not the reason, and religion factors had no role in the Algerian tragedy...everything you may have read, listen to is just pure gossip of old bored hags.

Back
Top Bottom