What's new

Algeria buying MiG-29M/M2 and Su-30MKI(A)

Algeria ? and who is Algerias enemy Egypt or Libya?
Those migs will replace old migs 29s who provide protection of "Mers El Kébir" naval base which are nearby
with Morocco and spain also secure ours 2 gazoducs pipeline between Algeria and Spain

I was kind of being sarcastic about the enemy’s being Muslim countries I was hoping no one would actually go as far as to actually confirming it,

I was kind of being sarcastic about the enemy’s being Muslim countries I was hoping no one would actually go as far as to actually confirming it
LOL Why should thinks always be viewed from religious perspective in the Muslim world?

Because absolute monarchies deem republics a threat to their rule because their citizens like freedom.
Oh yeah, so citizens in the Democratic & Popular Republic of Algeria, Syria oh yeah Bashar the big republican democrat.., Sudan, Irak or Egypt live in freedom, developed countries and democracy, thank to republican regime. [emoji23][emoji57]
Oh i forget North Korea the Popular and Democratic Republic krkrkr. Great models thank you. Are you dumb ?

You should think before talk. All the arabic republic are the worst dictator regime, wars and tears in all these countries, people killed by the regimes. And it will never end.

The monarchy in the arab & muslim world are more stable and developed than all your republic.

Last edited:
I was kind of being sarcastic about the enemy’s being Muslim countries I was hoping no one would actually go as far as to actually confirming it,

Sad, but that's the reality of the situation.

Not just here but several other places worldwide obviously.

they are practically at war ..forget about being enemy..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom