What's new

ALERT! Inside the National Defence Academy!

The NDA is the best start a young man can get in life.

What one learns at such institutions lasts a man all his life both inside and outside a uniform.

NO TERRORIST IS TAKING OUT THE DEFENSE ACADEMY..............oh right, sorry
Modernization of Al-Khalid Main Battle Tank (MBT) PAKISTAN ARMY I II.jpg

The NDA is the best start a young man can get in life.

What one learns at such institutions lasts a man all his life both inside and outside a uniform.
Right! But he becomes a misfit in much of the corporate world, which is steeped in corruption, a messy administration, internal politics, back biting, bitching and boot licking! It's an army of mercenaries with NO loyalty to the organization theyre working in. These guys are always on the look-out for the next company with a better pay package!

And that's what is NOT taught in the Army. The change to civvy street can be catastrophic!

Of course there are companies like L&T etc which follow norms and have an ethos akin to the Services. But these companies are few and far between.

Oh Crap!!! That program was shown on Discovery Channel at 9 PM and a repeat at 11 PM. Not on National Geographic which showed another program on the Indian Army!! Confusion confounded!! :fie:

Watch out for the repeat on Discovery Channel!

My bad! Jeeez! :pissed: Apologies! :sad:

Oh Crap!!! That program was shown on Discovery Channel at 9 PM and a repeat at 11 PM. Not on National Geographic which showed another program on the Indian Army!! Confusion confounded!! :fie:

Watch out for the repeat on Discovery Channel!

My bad! Jeeez! :pissed: Apologies! :sad:

Yeah dude, I completely missed it thanks to you,:mad: but the nat geo show was also good specially the coverage on the mechanized regiments, I saw some new stuff:-).

Yeah dude, I completely missed it thanks to you,:mad: but the nat geo show was also good specially the coverage on the mechanized regiments, I saw some new stuff:-).
Ok, to make amends here's a You Tube vid on the NDA, hosted by none other than Wing Commander Rakesh Sharma, Ashok Chakra, Hero of the Soviet Union, my friend and neighbor and an ex NDA and most importantly, the first Indian to go into space! Great stuff! Enjoy!

Ok, to make amends here's a You Tube vid on the NDA, hosted by none other than Wing Commander Rakesh Sharma, Ashok Chakra, Hero of the Soviet Union, my friend and neighbor and an ex NDA and most importantly, the first Indian to go into space! Great stuff! Enjoy!

WOW he really is your neighbor!:o:
That is so cool. Post a few pics if you can plz.

WOW he really is your neighbor!:o:
That is so cool. Post a few pics if you can plz.
What pics would you want? There's a video I can post of Rakesh and his wife and us in the neighborhood. It came on 'Headlines Today' when we were protesting about the noise emanating from an unauthorized temple in our area!

It worked and the noise has now stopped!! :yay: Thanks to Headlines Today!

Last edited:
What pics would you want? There's a video I can post of Rakesh and his wife and us in the neighborhood. It came on 'Headlines Today' when we were protesting about the noise emanating from an unauthorized temple in our area!

yeah sure post that.

Back
Top Bottom