What's new

ALERT 🚨 India conducts night trial of Prithvi II missile from Integrated Test Range off Odisha coast

If so, then all the ballistic missiles are copies of German V-2 BM. But still the Scud variant used as a testbed is much better than what the OP has posted.

Good, i would consider it as a progress.
images (12) (2).jpeg

Prahaar short range Tactical ballistic missile , 150 kilometres
images (12) (3).jpeg

Shaurya missile , silo based , speed mach 5
images (12) (4).jpeg

K 15 , sagarika based on shaurya
Range 750 kilometres
Currently used in arihant class ssbn
Of which 2 are complete , 2 under construction
images (12) (5).jpeg

If so, then all the ballistic missiles are copies of German V-2 BM. But still the Scud variant used as a testbed is much better than what the OP has posted.

Good, i would consider it as a progress.

My friend if you are comparing today Prithvi with scuds used in gulf war then you are making mistakes..... I agree Iran is a great missile power and have proven even against USA but seems you underestimate Indian missiles too much.... I suggest you to take some free time and study about Indian missiles.....
When did this happen? When they discovered missiles had fins?

Bro after sulemani murder they successfully destroyed US base in Iraq with ballistic missile attack and USA neither could stop it nor it dare to retaliate...... This is something serious......

My friend if you are comparing today Prithvi with scuds used in gulf war then you are making mistakes..... I agree Iran is a great missile power and have proven even against USA but seems you underestimate Indian missiles too much.... I suggest you to take some free time and study about Indian missiles.....

Bro after sulemani murder they successfully destroyed US base in Iraq with ballistic missile attack and USA neither could stop it nor it dare to retaliate...... This is something serious......
I am well aware of that attack. If you pander to their inflated egos, they will not stop inflicting their prowess on everybody willing to listen till the end of time.

What a bulk thing that is. After all these years of R&D?
From its appearance, it looks like a liquid fuel missile. Bulk, sluggish, Ineffective, hard to store, expensive maintanance is the first things that come to mind after looking at the missile
You do know that prithvi missile was made in the 90s right ? It's production ceased more than a decade ago. I think you don't know much about the prithvi progaram. It is on the verge of retirement within next 4 or 5 years. I suggest you read about this missile system.
Prithvi 3 according to wiki is solid fuel but few produced.

Indian strategic forces are no match to Chinese missile forces. Bitter truth
India strategic forces don't have to match them . They just have to keep them under minimum credible detterence. There is nothing bitter about that unless you're trying to mock us

@Skull and Bones The solid fuel version is still being used by Indian Navy according to internet sources. So the missile is still active in the Indian missile arsenal.
Yes , the Navy used it for sea detterence before INS arihant entered service. That was done as an ad hoc measure to ensure an effective second strike. Now that isn't relevant anymore because this missile is getting retired. Mk1 version has already been junked out, mk2 is next

When you have zero evidence for effectiveness of your missiles, its better to stay silent like always instead of bitching around. All of your military technologies are imported and this prithvi test shows that you havent even changed its aerodynamics. If you knew what aerodynamic means.
1)Why will we change the aerodynamics of a missile which is getting retired already ? Especially when we have much better missiles to invest on.
2)not all of our military tech is imported , we do fairly good with electronics , vehicles , artillery , helicopters and now air defence systems. Even if we import a technology we produce the equipment at home. Example-T90S is manufactured in India including it's critical subsystems . 95% of the tank has been indigenised. Our good relations with advanced Military powers enables us to access High end Military tech , Israel is the best example , we collaborated with them to build Barak 8 and Now it is an integral part of our air force's arsenal. Iran on the other hand has untested Military technologies and is not known to have an advanced Military Industrial complex.
The rented AC, components of Tejas, Russian Helis, Russian fighters etc. Not to mention that you have turned into a complete shame to Russian Sukhoi family.
We don't buy Russian Helos or fighters anymore. We are building our own helicopters very successfully . If you are talking about tejas and it's compoments I can argue about other aircraft like FA50 or KF21 which use very little korean tech for their critical compoments. I'm not sure what propaganda you're trying to spew against indians here.
Is that your whole knowledge of history? Disappointing joe, Iran is an energy rich country unlike India.
Not being able to utilise this energy is truly a shame , why Iran has such an unstable electricity grid. India is not rich in oil but we are very rich in natural resources like Coal , timber, Iron Ore , manganese , bauxite, etc. Your pride is of no use if you can't deal with Israel with no natural resources even once in your history
India has been a good stooge nothing more. Iran lost lands, its true but never got completely occupied by any global power due to internal resistance, read about دلیران تنگستان joe.
I don't understand your hatred for india , is it because of religious bias ? There are many countries which have been colonised , korea was colonised by Japanese for nearly a century , but it's still one of the most powerful nations on earth. Iran has nothing to offer to the world. Don't take out your frustration on us because of your failure to adapt to the modern world. I pity you

Possibly, and maybe that is because we were not completely colonized by the brits for years. Otherwise, my english could be on par with yours.
Yes, instead of British you got occupied by Arabs, adopted their religion and now even kill in its name and brag about it being superior to all other religions, yet you claim you weren't colonized. I would count this as colonization times a 1000 :lol:.

Yes, instead of British you got occupied by Arabs, adopted their religion and now even kill in its name and brag about it being superior to all other religions, yet you claim you weren't colonized. I would count this as colonization times a 1000 :lol:.
The reason why we didn't resist against Islamic army was the fact that they were right in their ideology. And yes we are proud Muslims, we don't east cow shit man!

Islam doesn't colonize people, we are the free-est nation on this planet. India on the other hand was colonized by colonizers. Islamic army wasn't a colonizing force, that's a sobring fact.

The reason why we didn't resist against Islamic army was the fact that they were right in their ideology. And yes we are proud Muslims, we don't east cow shit man!

Islam doesn't colonize people, we are the free-est nation on this planet. India on the other hand was colonized by colonizers. Islamic army wasn't a colonizing force, that's a sobring fact.
"Free-est nation? really pal?

"Free-est nation? really pal?
Not even USA can break our resistance. How about you Indians? You have been licking white walnuts for centuries.

Without a man of focus, a man of precision, a man of belief, freedom and a man of will Ali Jinnah, Gandhi couldn't even read a juridical/civil document. Gandhi is advertized more than usual, but the fact that is a Muslim man tought him how to fight against colonizing force with wisdom.

Not even USA can break our resistance. How about you Indians? You have been licking white walnuts for centuries.

Without a man of focus, a man of precision, a man of belief, freedom and a man of will Ali Jinnah, Gandhi couldn't even read a juridical/civil document. Gandhi is advertized more than usual, but the fact that is a Muslim man tought him how to fight against colonizing force with wisdom.
I don't want to argue history with you
I don't have a bone to pick with Iran anyways, it's fine if we trade on mutually beneficial lines.
Plus i don't care much about religion or arguing along those lines so there's that

ok :rofl:

Troll post.

So this what they teach in your schools that Jinnah Taught Gandhi 🤣

You're not resisiting anyone , you're resisitng yourself by choosing to curtail basic human rights, threatening Israel is gonna bring nothing good for you , israel is way more powerful militarily and technologically compared to you guys , instead of fighting them you should learn from them ,focus on building better relations with all nations for win win cooperation. As for us , we have been enjoying strategic autonomy since our independence and it has helped us become a friend of the east and the west. No one can dictate terms to us.

Troll post.
this man is a troll. First he came here to relieve his frustration by bashing indian missiles without even realising that this system from the 90s is still loads better than the stupid primitive crap they make

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom