What's new

Alert in Mumbai after 'threat' to avenge Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is time for Hindus to grow a backbone, and if they manage to set off bombs, we must avenge it by creating Gujarat like situation in every part of the country.

BS There are Good as well as Bad Muslims,Just as there are Good & Bad Sikhs,Good & Bad Hindus no need to Generalize the whole community dude :astagh:

The country's financial capital has been put on alert after a "terrorist threat" to attack the metropolis to avenge Israel's offensive in Gaza.

The "threat" was delivered in the form of a letter addressed to the Mumbai police commissioner Rakesh Maria and signed simply as "Mujahideen".

Maria confirmed receipt of the letter – delivered to the police control on Friday – and added that they were trying to ascertain its authenticity.

However, police was taking no chances in a city which has been at the receiving end of terrorist attacks several times.

"We are not taking any chance. All police stations, crime branch units and ancillary branches have been alerted," Maria said.

"We will take revenge for Gaza," the letter said and included a warning to Maria, who had successfully investigated the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts as a deputy commissioner of police (DCP), rounding up many members of the Dawood Ibrahim gang including brother of Tiger Memon, Yakub, and other members of his family.

The logistics for the blast, notably RDX explosives and grenades had been provided from across the border by the Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) of Pakistan.

"In 1993, you (Maria) got a chance. This time you won't. Stop us if you can," the letter added.

Following the arrest of some key Indian Mujahideen operatives last year, the disclosure about the threat to Maria, who was then heading the Maharashtra Anti Terrorism Squad (ATS) was ferreted out. Subsequently, Maria had been accorded Z category security, which is still continuing.

Israel had launched a ground offensive against the militant Hamas inside Gaza which left over a 1,000 dead in over a week.

A 24-hour truce also collapsed on Sunday with both sides resorting to heavy shelling across their borders.

Alert in Mumbai after 'threat' to avenge Gaza - Hindustan Times
---
Dumbos... dont have guts to face iserale..
whole ummah is under sweet SILENCE ...
and they want revenge in mumbai.. wow...
hope they dont fire at moon or sun... giving ligt to iserale..

------------------------

Do not worry Jihadis are on Eid vacations. chill out India.
--
soon will sent for permanant one

------------------------

Do not worry Jihadis are on Eid vacations. chill out India.
It is on Eid that most riots and attacks happen in India.

Just check the history of attacks and riots in India. It will be always on a Friday and especially if it is eid.

---
Dumbos... dont have guts to face iserale..
whole ummah is under sweet SILENCE ...
and they want revenge in mumbai.. wow...
hope they dont fire at moon or sun... giving ligt to iserale..

--
soon will sent for permanant one
I just pray that we also have a leadership like Israel has.

Just check the history of attacks and riots in India. It will be always on a Friday and especially if it is eid.

Okay. It will happen. So what are you going to do about it bhuddist?

Nothing. Get lost, clown.

We don't deserve such leadership, Dharmic communities are full of cowards and apologists who cannot tolerate death and blood.

As you predicted, they have already started rioting in J&K Protests erupt across Kashmir over Israeli offensive against Gaza; tear gas used on protestors | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Muslim logic: Somebody killed muslims in other part of world or made fun of their prophet then kill your own countrymen as protest.

And you kill thousands over an imaginery birthplace of a Hindu God?

Terrorist fuks are on both sides..

---
no we dont need leadship like them...
what they are doing is not human....
what imp is to strenghtn ourslef first...
rest thing will take place

muslim countires first dont allow other relgion freedom in there home
but
need all relgious fredom in other countries .. at any cost

This was you who first brought existence/non-existence of gods into discussion. I care about my identity more than I care about infractions or my membership on this forum.

I didnt question their existence merely the proof tht Ram was born there... if you arent smart enough to read.. its not my fault.. go kill indian muslims... as if i care...

I didnt question their existence merely the proof tht Ram was born there... if you arent smart enough to read.. its not my fault.. go kill indian muslims... as if i care...

You have no right to question the belief of Hindus if you don't want Hindus to question your beliefs. Every Hindu believes that Ram was born in Ayodhya and the reclaimed land is the Ram Janmabhoomi.

You have no right to question the belief of Hindus if you don't want Hindus to question your beliefs. Every Hindu believes that Ram was born in Ayodhya and the reclaimed land is the Ram Janmabhoomi.

what an argument..
Is there any proof of Allah's existence? None. The court of India has already accepted the evidence of existence of an ancient Hindu temple under the Babri structure.

Thousands of Hindu temples were destroyed and mosques were built over them during Islamic rule. We are only reclaiming three which are very important to us.
Gujarat riot was natural justice, nothing to be ashamed of.
In Saudi Arabia religious books including Bible are confiscated, shred and burned daily at airport customs. But when a US citizen burned a book whole Islamic world got agitated.

We cannot forget the Azad Maidan riot and bombing of Bodh Gaya.
These people only understand the language of disproportionate response, the kind Israel has been delivering to them.

We will reclaim every piece of land which belongs to us. Babari Structure was the first one to go, Varanashi and Mathura are yet to be settled.

the force is strong with this one.. :lol:

And what kind of evidence were you looking for - a video showing Lord Ram being born there or a witness to the event?

These are beliefs and are not subject to logic/facts/evidences just as your and others religious beliefs may or may not be logical or factual but would still qualify as important parts of ones religion.

And what kind of evidence were you looking for - a video showing Lord Ram being born there or a witness to the event?

These are beliefs and are not subject to logic/facts/evidences just as your and others religious beliefs may or may not be logical or factual but would still qualify as important parts of ones religion.

Do you have ancient scripts proving tht? did you find ruins etc? what are the basis of your "proof" or belief tht he was born tht exact location?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom