What's new

Alarm bells for China, Pakistan; India eyes S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems

oh thats why my Alarm clock went off at 12:00 noon without even setting it up.

Russia needs China more than Russia needs India. China can simply ask Russia not to sell them this system.
And yet china, after all those years of stealing technology, can't make jet engines that can natch 40 year old Russian engines, and can't make a single product that the world doesn't spit on for being of shoddy, third rate quality

As far as asking Russia not to sell anyone something I would suggest not relying too much on your junk-17s. They won't fly much without engines.

:lol:

Kiddo ! The stated claim of being better flies on the face the fact that the said tech was copied and reproduced with no R&D knowledge base.

You guys are a laughing stock. Your latest S20 subs being sold to pak is still inferior to Agosta 90B subs manufactured 10 years ago. Ask them :lol:

:lol: the one closing down and acquire by Chinese are the real laughing stock. Fancy you use a bogus article to smooth ur ego. America is a evil nation build on propaganda with fake news to misled most naive audience but the smart one will able to see thru their trick.

The article claim of s20 is such a dumb article that only idiot will believe it :lol: that may included you. Why China stop importing kilo sub if their S20 sub can't even match a kilo or agosta class sub? If you have a tiny bit of brain, you shall be able to see thru it.

And yet china, after all those years of stealing technology, can't make jet engines that can natch 40 year old Russian engines, and can't make a single product that the world doesn't spit on for being of shoddy, third rate quality

As far as asking Russia not to sell anyone something I would suggest not relying too much on your junk-17s. They won't fly much without engines.
We have already make a thrust 9:1 turbofan like taihang engine serving the flanker class already and world class Chinese companies like huawei dominate 4/5G telecommunication network. Shenzhen DJI drone dominating North American and world market. Even the American drone companies copy chinese DJI phantom. :D

You are so ill informed that you looks like living in the 50s. I can sense your inferiority and frustration. :lol:

Alarm bells for China, Pakistan; India eyes S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems
PublishedOctober 16, 2015 | Byadmin

SOURCE : ZEE MEDIA

422895-russias-400triumf.jpg

In what would certainly set alarm bells ringing in China and Pakistan, India is planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems, reports said on Thursday. The Indian administration is expected to soon take up the proposal with Russian authorities.

Notably, Prime Minister Narendra Mod is scheduled to visit Russia in December, where he is expected to take up the matter with President Vladimir Putin. Also, Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar is expected to visit India’s neighbour in the near future.

The S-400 is a new generation anti-aircraft system, which can be equipped with very long-range missiles (up to 400km), long-range (250km) and medium-range (120km).

The S-400 Triumf is capable of countering all air attack weapons, including tactical and strategic aircraft, ballistic missiles and hypersonic targets such as the US F-35 fighter jet.

India is likely to purchase 10-12 S-400s.

The S-400 can engage up to 36 targets simultaneously with as many as 72 missiles at altitudes of five meters to 30 km.

Meanwhile, a report recently published by Credit Suisse on globalisation has ranked the Indian armed forces as the fifth strongest military in the world.

While India was ranked fifth, United States of America held the number one position followed by Russia, China and Japan.

According to Credit Suisse report on the trend of globalisation, the US scored 0.94. It was followed by Russia (0.8), China (0.79), Japan (0.72), India (0.69), France (0.61), South Korea (0.52), Italy (0.52), Britain (0.5) and Turkey (0.47).

Importantly, Pakistan was ranked No 11 with a score of 0.41.

I set my alarm for 7am and rest will tell you their alarm time

You only been to this forum for a short period of time. But you can learn a lot about Indians.
The Indian learn the the worst from American( propaganda, lies) but they cant master the best of American (Gender equality ,Innovation and free industrialisation)

Never understood this theory propounded by chinese all the time.

How come you guys copy paste ( thereby ruling out any R&D cost ) the stuff, improve it but still have to sell the product at below existing market prices t stay in the competition ?

:lol: :lol:

Every country is doing espionage for the same purpose anyway. Why we have to pretend we are innocent like a virgin? If anybody has the problem with this so called "copy and paste" practice, just sue the heck out off them. There is no need to bitch about it.

Chinese undercuts everyone's price so more Americans can afford otherwise too expensive stuff in Walmart. We should be grateful. :cheesy:

Last edited:
The Indian learn the the worst from American( propaganda, lies) but they cant master the best of American (Gender equality ,Innovation and free industrialisation)

For propaganda, they need to learn from Obama. For lies, Hillary.

Every country is doing espionage for the same purpose anyway. Why we have to pretend we are innocent like a virgin? If anybody has the problem with this so called "copy and paste" practice, just sue the heck out off them. There is no need to bitch about it.

Chinese undercuts everyone's price so more Americans can afford otherwise too expensive stuff in Walmart. We should be grateful. :cheesy:

Comprehension fail !

Nobody has a problem with copy paste but claiming to be better than the original stuff makes you a laughing stock. :lol:

Its alarm bell only for pakistan, not for china.
I dont think india and china will ever be engaged in war.

I set my alarm for 7am and rest will tell you their alarm time

make sure it is made in Japan or S.Korea. Market is flooded with trashy made in China junk that keeps time once a day!

BTW this is a strange pattern: everytime Modi takes of to some country India buys something from that country!

Comprehension fail !

Nobody has a problem with copy paste but claiming to be better than the original stuff makes you a laughing stock. :lol:

Case in point: HQ-9 vs S-300 cheaper and better, that is why it wins the Turkey bid.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom