What's new

Alan Warnes Discloses

August 2010
Buy this issue online

All the world’s military aviation news, by region.

Chinese AWACS
Richard D. Fisher Jr reports on how China is currently developing and exporting its own AWACS fleet.

View more issues

This would be an interesting read

Spoke to Alan again over the weekend, he disclosed some bad news and some good forth coming detail.
The bad news is, that Alan has relinquished his responsibilities as the editor of the Air Forces Monthly Magazine, however he will remain with Key Publishings and a contributory to the AFM.
The good news is that, Alan is putting plans together to travel to Pakistan in near future. He only disclosed that something is happening with No. 5 Squadron, the unit recently equipped with the new F-16.
One thing I requested and he promised was that he will return with images of Block-52s loaded with CFTs.
Another thing to look forward to is the JF-17 supplement in near future, which is something of a collectors item.

Spoke to Alan again over the weekend, he disclosed some bad news and some good forth coming detail.
The bad news is, that Alan has relinquished his responsibilities as the editor of the Air Forces Monthly Magazine, however he will remain with Key Publishings and a contributory to the AFM.
The good news is that, Alan is putting plans together to travel to Pakistan in near future. He only disclosed that something is happening with No. 5 Squadron, the unit recently equipped with the new F-16.One thing I requested and he promised was that he will return with images of Block-52s loaded with CFTs.
Another thing to look forward to is the JF-17 supplement in near future, which is something of a collectors item.

its the official 'raising' or 're-equipment' of no.5 sqdn with the F16 blk52's:pakistan:

Fellow members,

Can i purchase the June edition of AFM in which there are 12 pages on PAF?

Is it online or do i need to order in stores?

Fellow members,

Can i purchase the June edition of AFM in which there are 12 pages on PAF?

Is it online or do i need to order in stores?

You will need to get in touch with the publishers, @ Key Publishing.
They usually have back issues in stock.

Back
Top Bottom