What's new

Alan Warnes Discloses

Assalam-o-Alaikum,
Sorry for asking again and again similar kinda question but this is actually PDF is all about and we (Juniors) have an advantage to have here the most senior and experienced stuff to answer these questions.... thanks once again

first of all thank you very much sir on this clearification but one more question..
does these CFTs will be given by Lockheed and it would be on PAF side when and how they will use..??? plz elaborate....

:pakistan:
REgards,
Sunny
Albeit Imran Bahi has answered your question, however, indeed the CFT will come as a standard package with the new air craft. You see these days, an F-16 can take off from Sargodha, perform over Islamabad, Peshawar, Lahore and then land back at it's home base.
The CFT will be utilized when PAF is operating beyond it's boundaries like during a war or when participating in overseas exercises .

Assalam-o-alaikum,
(Sir Imran Khan, Windjammer) Once again thanks a lot on answering these questions.....

REgards,

Sunny

but

when these birds will be arriving Pakistan they surly fitted with CFTs cus they have to travel a long way.same as before their would be a refueling aircraft and four f-16s.:pop:

but

when these birds will be arriving Pakistan they surly fitted with CFTs cus they have to travel a long way.same as before their would be a refueling aircraft and four f-16s.:pop:

Since the CFT are intended for such purpose, one assumes that's how they will be deployed.

Alan Warnes at his book launching ceremony on the PAF.

Last edited by a moderator:
can any one tell me where can i get this book. I live in london. thanks

Anyone know if the book is avalible in the US?

Anyone know if the book is avalible in the US?

Hey TG, asked Alan Warnes about your query, he told me some works called Noble and Bonds stock the Air Forces Monthly magazine but as for the book, you have to order from Key Publishings. in UK.

Guys, that video was from news clip.
Alan told me today that the Video of JF-17, he wanted to post on the publishers website is also causing some discrepancies. however he has something else to back it up. Anyways he promised me some stuff, just watch this space. ;)

Back
Top Bottom