What's new

alama iqbal lahoorii

First thing he is not, even he is.. It's not required to add anything like this in topic title. Why not just Allama Iqbal as title. rather then Allama Iqbal Lahori or Sialkoti? This is playing with our national hero.

They are familiar with tht name? dnt take everything personally or negatively.. @nuclearpak @Aeronaut change the title guys..

Get lost dude. Poets dont have national boundaries especially poets like Iqbal whose writings deal with Islamic revivalism and Muslim nationalism (i.e. topics that are releveant for all Muslims no matter which part of the world they are from).

Personally I found out about Iqbal being well known amongst Iranians during my time in Sweden (where a large Iranian diaspora exists). Afghans know about him as well I think. Anyways thanks for the thread haman10.
go and then speak about Iqbal in Irani Forum or Afghani Forum, here in Pakistan he is not poet alone but our national treasure something bigger then being just a poet, if you don't understand then Shut up and get lost.

go and then speak about Iqbal in Irani Forum or Afghani Forum, here in Pakistan he is not poet alone but our national treasure something bigger then being just a poet, if you don't understand then Shut up and get lost.

please brother, calm down mate

we all know he is your national hero , every one knows he is pakistani !! whats the difference between lahour , islamabad , karachi ,......

enjoy the thread mate , instead admire his great work . dont ruin the thread brother

Dr. Iqbal, is known as Iqbal Lahori in Iran.

Now, this is the man truly deserve the title of sufi/mujadid etc.

I find no words to commend his writings.

Back
Top Bottom