IceCold

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ویب ڈیسک 2 گھنٹے پہلے
تبصرےصفحہ پرنٹ کریںدوستوں کو بھیجئے

370839-ElectionCommissionPakistan-1435482289-151-640x480.jpg

آر اوز کی جانب سے ووٹ ڈبوں میں بھرنے کے ثبوت بھی نہیں ملے، الیکشن کمیشن۔ فوٹو: فائل

اسلام آباد: الیکشن کمیشن نے پاکستان تحریک انصاف کی جانب سے عام انتخابات میں دھاندلی کے الزامات مسترد کرتے ہوئے کہا ہے کہ 2013 کے الیکشن میں دھاندلی یا منظم دھاندلی کے کوئی ثبوت نہیں ملے۔

الیکشن کمیشن کی جانب سے انکوائری کمیشن کو تحریری طور پر آگاہ کیا گیا ہے کہ عام انتخابات میں دھاندلی یا منظم دھاندلی کے کوئی ٹھوس شواہد نہیں ملے ہیں جب کہ نادرا کی رپورٹ سے دھاندلی ثابت نہیں ہوئی۔ الیکشن کمیشن کے مطابق بیلٹ پیپرز کی تعداد کا تعین ریٹرننگ افسران کو دینا قانون کے مطابق تھا، بیلٹ پیپرز کی اردو بازار سے چھپائی کا کوئی ثبوت نہیں ملا جب کہ پی ٹی آئی کے ارکان یہ ثابت کرنے میں بھی ناکام رہے ہیں کہ پریزائڈنگ افسران نے اضافی بیلٹ پیپرز کا کس طرح سے غلط استعمال کیا۔

الیکشن کمیشن کے مطابق پی ٹی آئی دھاندلی کے متعدد الزامات سے دستبردار ہو گئی، آر اوز کی جانب سے ووٹ ڈبوں میں بھرنے کے ثبوت بھی نہیں ملے جب کہ سب سے زیادہ فارم 15 خیبر پختونخوا سے غائب ہوئے تاہم فارم 15 کا غائب ہونا اورتھیلوں کی سیلیں توڑنا نااہلی ہے، بدنیتی نہیں۔

واضح رہے کہ پاکستان تحریک انصاف کی جانب سے عام انتخابات میں بڑے پیمانے پر دھاندلی کے الزامات لگاتے ہوئے جوڈیشل کمیشن بنانے کا مطالبہ کیا گیا تھا۔

الیکشن کمیشن نےانتخابات میں دھاندلی سےمتعلق تحریک انصاف کے الزامات مسترد کردئیے - ایکسپریس اردو

@Jazzbot @Norwegian @Leader @SBD-3 @mr42O @cb4

I havent seen it before so i am posting it here. Please merge if duplicate.
On topic this is serious development. PTI seems out of business regarding rigging.

Last edited:
they are in the pocket of nawaz so they will please there master .political statements like these does not hold any value ,it is up to judicial commission to decide not for election commission .NADRA also tried this before election tribunal that in NA 122 ayaz sadiq 99 % votes are genuine to which election tribunal told NADRA that they did not asked for any such report and on whos request you prepared supplementary report??? proceedings are still continued by tribunal

We didn't order NADRA to present Supplementary report :- NA-122 Tribunal Judge

CHiZevNWwAE51XO.jpg

CHia6F5UcAAQcEJ.jpg

CHia6HJUcAAW2_N.jpg

CHia6GrUAAA9fvt.jpg

see also:

Form 15:Out of 63000 NA polling stations 20000 form missing In Punjab out of 39000 PS 12000 missing

Last edited:
Well, pml n has everything sorted out, from election comission to NAB...
from international pollings to economics ratings, everything has been bought :D
so my advice to PTI, quit en masse... cause this world ain't for you

when election tribunal badgered NADRA that who asked you to submit a supplementary report on NA 122(In that report NADRA told tribunal that 99 % votes are genuine) NADRA shamefully told commission that it was asked by PTI.

This is not present in the proceedings of tribunal,not present in written form also Asad Umar challenged pmln in a program to show some evidence of PTI lawyer asking for supplementary report.

NADRA,the loud mouth Election commission (re election goday guddi ka khel nahen wala) with political statement against a party PTI that (hum tunhama damag thek kar dayn gay) such gandi gulami by EC etc etc are in pmln pocket

We didn't order NADRA to present Supplementary report :- NA-122 Tribunal Judge

Judicial commission will gave the same shut up call to Election commission that Election tribunal gave to NADRA

Gentlemen can we debate and not troll.
PTI was not the only party who accused of rigging, PPP too said the same and so did other parties but yes it was PTI who took it to streets. If anyone remember Aitzaz Ahsan remarks on parliament floor, he use to say the same thing.

when election tribunal badgered NADRA that who asked you to submit a supplementary report on NA 122(In that report NADRA told tribunal that 99 % votes are genuine) NADRA shamefully told commission that it was asked by PTI.

This is not present in the proceedings of tribunal,not present in written form also Asad Umar challenged pmln in a program to show some evidence of PTI lawyer asking for supplementary report.

NADRA,the loud mouth Election commission (re election goday guddi ka khel nahen wala) with political statement against a party PTI that (hum tunhama damag thek kar dayn gay) such gandi gulami by EC etc etc are in pmln pocket

It is true that the ultimate decision lies with the Tribunal and not Election commission but my point is that even the Tribunal will have to start off keeping these reports as the base line. Now when election commission comes up with something at the behest of lets say PML, even than reports like these can harm PTI genuine grievances like in NA122

when one has won by rigging and "sahara" of institutions like EC be it in any provine this is what happens when asked to face the public again

11666109_1005107202846683_3565689881173123897_n.jpg

same happened to anp,ppp and juif in recent local bodies elections when after shoutg rigging and offered a re election all of them "patli gali say nikal liay"

Gentlemen can we debate and not troll.
PTI was not the only party who accused of rigging, PPP too said the same and so did other parties but yes it was PTI who took it to streets. If anyone remember Aitzaz Ahsan remarks on parliament floor, he use to say the same thing.

It is true that the ultimate decision lies with the Tribunal and not Election commission but my point is that even the Tribunal will have to start off keeping these reports as the base line. Now when election commission comes up with something at the behest of lets say PML, even than reports like these can harm PTI genuine grievances like in NA122

they are asked to provided ballet papers,voter lists,form 14/15,voter list serial numbers etc etc to assist judicial commission there statements are not worth anything for judicial commission or even election tribunal.example of which i already gave that election tribunal brushed off the report of 99 % genuine votes and continued hearing rigging case if NADRA report hold any significance election tribunal would have given ruling in favour of fake speaker Ayaz Sadiq.

they are asked to provided ballet papers,voter lists,form 14/15,voter list serial numbers etc etc to assist judicial commission there statements are not worth anything for judicial commission or even election tribunal.example of which i already gave that election tribunal brushed off the report of 99 % genuine votes and continued hearing rigging case if NADRA report hold any significance election tribunal would have given ruling in favour of fake speaker Ayaz Sadiq.

I truly hope this is the case to be however these morons will find another way like how Khawaja Saad has taken a stay order even when he was disqualified and its over 2 years now.

I truly hope this is the case to be however these morons will find another way like how Khawaja Saad has taken a stay order even when he was disqualified and its over 2 years now.

the stay in this case has a specific period two months if i remember correctly and supreme court hold the decision of election tribunal 99% of the time according to ex EC heard him on a news channel after the decision of granting stay to Saad Rafique

Election doesn't suite Pakistan at this time when operation against political parties are under-way. Pakistan needs more time until cleansing i

Yes there was rigging but courts need solid proofs.

Back
Top Bottom