What's new

Al-Qaeda ready for nuclear attack on America

QADRI

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

again hamid mir..

Last edited by a moderator:
What utter nonsense. People who actually watched that rubbish should ask for their life back. They just wasted their time.

What utter nonsense. People who actually watched that rubbish should ask for their life back. They just wasted their time.

well that was released in 2008...after this i guess people start blaming Hamid Mir a supporter of taliban...

Correct me if i am wrong.

Shut it off when i saw Glenn Beck. There is no need to lose more brain cells. Title should have a warning that says "extremist conservative nut job"

lets suppose that al qaeda hit America with nuclear attack ..... this have zero probability

but after that attack ??????

lets suppose that al qaeda hit America with nuclear attack ..... this have zero probability

but after that attack ??????

time will never come like that...Al-qaeda can never bomb USA...

this video was released in 2008....still no signs of al-qaeda hands on Nuke... moreover who knows Usama Bin Ladin is alive or dead... except in movies like tere bin laden lolz.

Shut it off when i saw Glenn Beck. There is no need to lose more brain cells. Title should have a warning that says "extremist conservative nut job"

But Glenn Beck caarres about America, *tear* :cry::cry::cry:The American people are the answer*sniffle*:cry::cry::cry: He just loves his country and fears for it :confused::confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
The day America is nuked everyone will party :party:

I guess thats the day that the USA makes a Horrible Example out of a large part of the world. M.A.D. = Mutual Assured Destruction.
He's not Russian. Don't waste your breath on it. And ontopic, this is stupid. A can't do that. The retaliation would be too severe in the region and without any consideration.

Regardless of how old is this video, the idea of a successful nuclear attack on US soil is greatly desired by many, from individuals to states. The sentiment and threat are taken seriously, not just by US but by many countries, allies with US or not. Even the simpler functional nuclear explosive device, a 'dirty bomb' aka radiological weapon, is beyond the technical scope of non-state organizations like al-Qaeda so that leave some measure of state sponsorship from one or more.

NTI: Global Security Newswire - D.P.R.K. Test Spurs U.S. to Discuss Nuclear Attribution
Nuclear attribution -- tracking weaponized plutonium or uranium back to its point of origin, either before an explosion or after -- could be a crucial element in holding any state accountable for a leak, sale or transfer of such material.
Nuclear attribution is part of nuclear forensics and even though the program is not available for public analysis and opinions, the US is the world's leader in nuclear forensics and nuclear attribution teams ready to move. We will find to a great degree of precision on who was the supporting state.

Back
Top Bottom