What's new

Al Qaeda denies killing civilians in Pakistan - Blames Blackwater/CIA/RAW/ISI

Who has proved AQ doesn't exist? Why did mullah Omar go to war with the US if AQ did not exist? Instead he said he would not hand over Osama, why was that?

Talian did not attacked USA. It was USA who did that and Taliban wanted to give OSAMA to a 3rd muslim country were he could get fair trail since Osama said he wanst behind 9/11. I watched taliban spoksman saying that on news channels my self. USA did not wanted that....

How many was killed in 9/11 ? And how many civilens are killed in this so called "war on terror" ? Its a porject to make taliban in some thing else than what they were to gain there own gaol. I bet u taliban will get support fra USA after witdraw. There are rumors about USA giving weapons to taliban. Afgan media, local leaders and also m*d*e*ch*d Karzai said that

I watched taliban spoksman saying that on news channels my self.

I remember that, too. But the Talibs seemed more interested in talk than action, so they weren't taken seriously by the U.S. I also remember the Brits didn't originally want the Taliban removed, they just wanted to assassinate Osama bin Laden. Yet that assassination would not have damaged the al-Qaeda organization, nor deprived al-Qaeda of its Taliban shelter.

These people rely on demagogues like Zaid Hamid to create a simplistic black and white fantasy land while showing a complete disregard for the ground realities.

I believe conspiracy theorists do a great disservice to our brave men and women fighting in Swat and Waziristan.

Zaid Hamid AFAIK supports the military and their fight against terrorism - he has different ideas about who he thinks is supporting and financing these terrorists, but his POV on that matter is not any more speculative then yours is.

The key point however is that both of you support the military in fighting terrorism, and that is all I care about.

Long live Zaid Hamid and Taliban Swatter, and all power to them.;)

The key point however is that both of you support the military in fighting terrorism, and that is all I care about.

Exactly!! Supporting military to fight terrorist is the key.

In the MQM thread, there was an argument that MQM is supporting PA only because it is fighting Pakthuns. Your above answer applies to that thread as well.

In the MQM thread, there was an argument that MQM is supporting PA only because it is fighting Pakthuns. Your above answer applies to that thread as well.

No my answer does not apply to that argument.

The argument you refer to appears to be one along the lines of one political party or group supporting the military because it is cracking down on one particular ethnic group - the military is NOT DOING that, and to support the military because one might perceive that as being the reason is reprehensible.

Zaid Hamid and TS are supporting the military in their fight against ALL terrorists threatening the Pakistani State, regardless of which ethnic group those terrorists might belong to. They just disagree on who is supporting those terrorist groups, completely different from the rather racist position attributed to the MQM by whichever poster you referred to.

I remember that, too. But the Talibs seemed more interested in talk than action, so they weren't taken seriously by the U.S. I also remember the Brits didn't originally want the Taliban removed, they just wanted to assassinate Osama bin Laden. Yet that assassination would not have damaged the al-Qaeda organization, nor deprived al-Qaeda of its Taliban shelter.

How do u know that its was only words ? Could give it a try ? Typical american shoot first ask afterwards. And what damage have u done to AQ ? U have made given AQ a new platform which is taliban. As always u have fucked up and some one else paying ur mess.

I always wounder how this war would be if taliban/aq/blackwater/nato killing each other in USA and millions of american civilen get killed. What would war looks like and would USA will ever go to war again. i suggest try it

In 2 years USA will leave a Afghanistan in much worst condition after killinger millions of ppl and wtf they got ? And now they have made Pakistan in a war zone. THANKS ALOT :angry:

For me looks like its only 1 thing is important. No american or westren should get killed. Do what ever it takes. Kill millions muslims no worry and we dont care.

Looking USA behavior towards terrorist stat ISREAL sponsored by USA i am not suprised.

Exactly!! Supporting military to fight terrorist is the key.

plz stfu. MQM or Pastuns its not ur problem. Every Pakistani supports our ARMY to fight against ur payed taliban. In NY times http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/15/world/asia/15haqqani.html?_r=1 u can read afghan taliban wants "Pakistani taliban" to fight against USA and guess what TTP said NO. Why do u think they said no ? Its because they are geting payed to do what they are doing in Pakistan. Real Jihad is on other side of border which they dont want to take part of.

What kind of Idiot will say ISI and RAW working together?? If they avoided mentioning ISI some people would have believed them :agree:

Then who is Hakimullah Mehsud....who is taking total responsibility of attack on Pak civilians.All animals from same clan.

Hakiullah Masoud is only pakistan guy who was released by US (without any damage), and who return safely home, and safely to waziristan, and started attacks after Pakistan, rather then US.

All of the jihadis and entire taliban leadership including mullah omar certainly not only believe Al Qaida exists but went to war with the US to protect Al Qaida and it's chief Osama.

pretty good history you remember.

what i remember is, Taliban ask for proofs against Osma Bin Laden Not "Al Qaida". US handed over the proofs to Musharaf not taliban, but not to taliban. Then Taliban said ok we told "Osama bin laden to leave the country". & same day "USA increase the demand from 1 person to 20 persons" & attackked same night.

I am not sure where is Al-Qaida in whole scene

Hakiullah Masoud is only pakistan guy who was released by US (without any damage), and who return safely home, and safely to waziristan, and started attacks after Pakistan, rather then US.

Was this rascal Hakeem ullah held by US in guantanamo ??

alqaeda and taliban are one..no difference,their lies dont changes my mind..hate them for life,even after death

Back
Top Bottom