What's new

Al-Qaeda could also target Israel

Shia are out there to slaughter sunnis along with their covert Alqauda allies.
No one is fighting Alqauda except Syrian rebels and kurds , Alqauda only attacks liberated towns by Rebels and Joins in the final stages of assaults on government military bases to steal ammunition .
Alqauda has a large head quarter in Riqqa that Assad never bombed and most of Alqauda leaders where recruits Syrian intelligence sent into Iraq during American occupation.
From what many Syrian opposition members are saying there is a covert alliance between Assad , Iran and Alqauada aka ISIS .
BATMAN said: ↑
That's your licence to kill?
Yet, I have met Syria Christians out of Syria and they tell opposite story.
Refugees in Turkey and Jordan, tells opposite story.
Defects from Asad regime tells opposite story.
he is completely brainwashed unless when he loses a family member only then he will feel.
Both Shia mercenaries and ISIS are allied against Syrian rebels .
Believe me, I will teach this post as an example of washed brain to university students bro.
And about your question?
Ya I have lost my brother in a war with Saudi funded and supported Saddam. The very same Saudi which is now busy supporting and funding Al-Qaeda terrorists to behead my sunni and shia brothers in Syria.
You know nothing brother, nothing.

Ex. Lybian President also said the same that al-qaeeda is fighting along NATO.
You never believed him! did you?

I never believe bulllshits in any form. One of them is terrorists and rebels are fighting in Syria for democracy and KSA and US wants democracy in Syria and Assad is murder !

I never believe bulllshits in any form. One of them is terrorists and rebels are fighting in Syria for democracy and KSA and US wants democracy in Syria and Assad is murder !

USA is on side of Iranian mullas, this is why green revolution was crushed so clinically.

And I have seen the rest of Syrians with the exact same story.
Don't be so mean bro, and never sell yourself to brain washing propaganda, no regime can ever stand 3 years of fighting with terrorists from 30 countries without the supporting of his own people.
In Syria we have Alawite army with 4000 tanks, over 500 jets, 200 helicopters, thousands pieces of artillery, IFV, supported by Hezbollah and Iraqi Shiite brigades.

So how poorly trained rebels with AK-47 and self made mortars manage to fight for 3 years against all that might? - The only explanation is that most of the Syrian people are against Assad. There is no other possibility.

^^And the only explanation you know so much about Syria is that you are an arab Israelite coming from the same area , or maybe Persia :D

So how poorly trained rebels with AK-47 and self made mortars manage to fight for 3 years against all that might?
You kidding kiddo,
The same way the poorly trained rebels with AK-47 and self made mortars manage to fight the world's first army in Afghanistan for about 12 years.
And another friendly advise:
Do not make your support for Takfiris so public, you are not supposed to do that.

You kidding kiddo,
The same way the poorly trained rebels with AK-47 and self made mortars manage to fight the world's first army in Afghanistan for about 12 years.
And another friendly advise:
Do not make your support for Takfiris so public, you are not supposed to do that.
First of all they are not same.
Secondly Afghanistan has much more rough terrain than Syria.

Thirdly you prove my point. The main reason why mujahedeen succeed in Afghanistan is that they had popular support, while Soviets were foreign invaders.

Same happens now in Syria. Shia invaders from Lebanon, Iraq and Latakiya want to subjugate Sunnis in Aleppo, Idlib, Damascus, Daraya, Deir ez Zor...

The main reason why mujahedeen succeed in Afghanistan is that they had popular support.
With all due respect, you kidding once more kiddo, please encourage yourself in order to raise your knowledge before enlightening us with more dumb posts.
Just for your information kiddo,
"Eighty-one percent of Afghans said they think that al-Qaeda is having a negative influence in the world with just 6% saying that it is having a positive influence."
WPO Poll: Afghan Public Overwhelmingly Rejects al-Qaeda, Taliban - World Public Opinion

I wonder why these none-Muslims alway talk about Al-Qiada?s terror and then mixing Islam direct into that? What about "Hitler" who killed many many thousands people during World War. Was he muslim? or Is he were from any Islamic Republic country?

With all due respect, you kidding once more kiddo, please encourage yourself in order to raise your knowledge before enlightening us with more dumb posts.
Just for your information kiddo,
"Eighty-one percent of Afghans said they think that al-Qaeda is having a negative influence in the world with just 6% saying that it is having a positive influence."
WPO Poll: Afghan Public Overwhelmingly Rejects al-Qaeda, Taliban - World Public Opinion
Again little boy you are posting nonsense about non existing Al Qaeda. You dont even know that before NATO invasion Taliban controlled 85% of Afghanistan (since u were in kindergarten then). How they could capture it so easily without popular support?

Again little boy you are posting nonsense about non existing Al Qaeda. You dont even know that before NATO invasion Taliban controlled 85% of Afghanistan (since u were in kindergarten then). How they could capture it so easily without popular support?
Wow, a trolling machine !!!
Who am I talking to? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Who the poor Palestinians are dealing with? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
:crazy_pilot:

USA is on side of Iranian mullas, this is why green revolution was crushed so clinically.

Actually Obama thought that he can reach a deal with mullahs at the beginning of his presidency. So, he somehow issued the permission for mullahs to oppress demonstrations. Now, we can see that he was wrong. BTW, It does not mean that USA is always on side of mullahs. It's all about strategies and policies, sometimes they are on one side, sometimes they are not.

Back
Top Bottom