What's new

Al Qaeda 'coming soon' to NYC, graphic warns

Alqaida is infact Al-CIA-da.....American Pplz shold not be so stupid that the US govt is playing with them with its own created and funded Al-CIA-da........PPLz shold know that.......:smokin:

Alqaida is infact Al-CIA-da.....American Pplz shold not be so stupid that the US govt is playing with them with its own created and funded Al-CIA-da........PPLz shold know that.......:smokin:

Dear Regular,

Are you suggesting that the U.S. was behind the attacks on its own soil on 9/11, which resulted in thousands of people getting killed? Furthermore, do you think that the WOT was a cover up, and the U.S deliberately sacrificed thousands of soldiers in fighting terrorism? Then you are allowing conspiracy theories to overshadow the facts, as well as plague your mind. Conspiracy theories have followed us every step of the way in the WOT. And conspiracy theorists will continue to raise doubts, but we must take the responsibility of separating facts from fiction. Al-Qaeda openly claimed responsibility for the attacks on 9/11. After a long hunt, OBL was found and killed in Abbottabad, Pakistan, on May 2, 2011, by the U.S. Special forces. Ever since, Al-Qaeda has openly vowed revenge for the death of their leader, OBL. "The blood of the holy warrior sheik, Osama bin Laden, God bless him, is too precious to us and to all Muslims to go in vain, and we will remain, God willing, a curse chasing the Americans and their agents, following them outside and inside their countries.” If that is not enough, then let me refresh your memory with some of their past crimes. The bombing of Al khobar towers in Saudi Arabia, the attack on the USS Cole in Yemen, and the Embassy bombings in Nairobi and Kenya are all attributed to Al-Qaeda’s terrorist activities. Do you see how the truth begins to unravel itself, when you start focusing on facts, as opposed to conspiracy theories? We already suffered greatly on 9/11, and we will not be taking any threats lightly in the future.

MAJ Nevers,
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Dear Regular,

Are you suggesting that the U.S. was behind the attacks on its own soil on 9/11, which resulted in thousands of people getting killed? Furthermore, do you think that the WOT was a cover up, and the U.S deliberately sacrificed thousands of soldiers in fighting terrorism? Then you are allowing conspiracy theories to overshadow the facts, as well as plague your mind. Conspiracy theories have followed us every step of the way in the WOT. And conspiracy theorists will continue to raise doubts, but we must take the responsibility of separating facts from fiction. Al-Qaeda openly claimed responsibility for the attacks on 9/11. After a long hunt, OBL was found and killed in Abbottabad, Pakistan, on May 2, 2011, by the U.S. Special forces. Ever since, Al-Qaeda has openly vowed revenge for the death of their leader, OBL. "The blood of the holy warrior sheik, Osama bin Laden, God bless him, is too precious to us and to all Muslims to go in vain, and we will remain, God willing, a curse chasing the Americans and their agents, following them outside and inside their countries.” If that is not enough, then let me refresh your memory with some of their past crimes. The bombing of Al khobar towers in Saudi Arabia, the attack on the USS Cole in Yemen, and the Embassy bombings in Nairobi and Kenya are all attributed to Al-Qaeda’s terrorist activities. Do you see how the truth begins to unravel itself, when you start focusing on facts, as opposed to conspiracy theories? We already suffered greatly on 9/11, and we will not be taking any threats lightly in the future.

MAJ Nevers,
U.S. Central Command

You are right major we do think 9/11 was staged by jews with or without help of americans otherwise why dint you arressted osama and brought him to court of law and infact name al-ciada suits better than alqaida as we all know who trained osama...

Dear Regular,

MAJ Nevers,
U.S. Central Command

Is it just me or can we all see a slight change in the tone of Major Nevers here ??

What nonsense. Are they going to be given visa to travel all the way from Pakistan-Afghanistan to United States, or try to enter from any neighboring country illegally?
I rather take this as prank than a warning.

For any Pakistani to support Al Qaida makes no sense. May I remind my Pakistani friends that Pakistani people died on 9/11. Let me also remind you that Al Qaida does not give a rat's *** about Pakistan or its citizens. Infact these Terrorist don't give two hoots for Muslims or Islam. Before 9/11 Muslims were looked upto in the West. What did Al Qaida actually accomplish. Today Islam's image has been severely damaged. Hundreds of thousands of Muslims, if not millions, died because of Al Qaida. It further spawned groups like TTP ( Tehreek e Taliban of Pakistan ) that kills Pakistanis on a daily basis. These people are nothing but cowards that kill innocent civilians because they prefer soft targets as opposed to fighting Pakistan Army. Even cowardly Al Qaida prefers to kill innocent civilians becasue they are soft targets.

Are we really that stupid to be played for fools by these cowardly cavemen. Pakistan has lost over 40,000 civilian lives to these cowardly terrorist. If inspite of that you support these cowardly terrorist, then all I can say is you are no better than them. When you support a terrorist then my logic tells me you are a terrorist. If you are capable of supporting these cowardly terrorists who have killed 40,000 innocent Pakistani civilians then maybe you are also capable of these heinous crimes of killing your fellow citizens. All I can say is if you support these cowardly terrorist, then SHAME ON YOU.

As for Al Qaida's threat to New York City, let me assure you we are alert. All the citizens of NYC including its Muslim Citizens are on the look out. So are our law enforcement units and we are not taking any threats lightly. When we catch you here, there will be no mercy for you.

al-caeeda is a threat to humanity, they must be chased to the gates of hell until they are completely eradicated.

Do you guys even know what Alqaida means? Al means "The" and Qaida mean's "Law and Order" and Alqaida is the most contradictory term to ever exist, if you know what I mean. Pretty much Alqaida members are hypocrite terrorist who can not digest the fact that American people have freedom and that they will have to live in caves for the rest of their lives so one day they decided that "we are gonna do something" and then 911 happened!

Furthermore, OBL is probably getting banged by a shark in the waters of Bermuda Triangle! HAHA!

Back
Top Bottom