What's new

Aksai Chin not disputed: China hardens position for showdown

i hope tibetans will jump against chinese in case of any war;)
i heard that tibetan army was raised earlier;)

In fact, in 1962 war, the Tibetans were so eager to help PLA to suppress the Indian aggressors moved into Chinese area under Nehru's forward policy pushed by Indian democratic elected parliament.

Without the help of vast poor Tibetans, PLA's victory wouldn't have been so swift and decisive, and it wouldn't have delivered some Indians such a psychological blow lasting to today.

In fact, in 1962 war, the Tibetans were so eager to help PLA to suppress the Indian aggressors moved into Chinese area under Nehru's forward policy pushed by Indian democratic elected parliament.

Without the help of vast poor Tibetans, PLA's victory wouldn't have been so swift and decisive, and it wouldn't have delivered some Indians such a psychological blow lasting to today.

Nice joke! :lol:

May in Tawang for residential density of tibetans,but can not imagin it happened in other parts of Arunachal let alone Aksai Chin.

You indians had your last chance when we had a weak leader Hu Jintao. Now we have a strong leader Xi Jinping. And we don't want to resolve our disputes by negotiation anymore, only by war!

lol...seems paid pawn didnt get enough incentives last month hence barking rubbish....you really need some break....suggest, visit Holy Places in Tibet and take some spiritual lessons with the blessings of the great Dalai Lama and talk about Peace...

and regarding Mr. Roman Elevan..your so called Strong Leader....he is busy visiting US for its blessings and that too with an interpretor..lol....so take a chill pill..

Aksai chin is disputed because india has valid claim on it. Chinese can think anything they want. if arunachal is disputed then aksai chin is also disputed.

Aksai chin is disputed because india has valid claim on it. Chinese can think anything they want. if arunachal is disputed then aksai chin is also disputed.

Mate, arunachal is not at all a disputed territory..its a part of democratic India and one of the state of republic India...In fact, Aksai Chin is disputed but to downplay India's claim they are playing AP card...hungy and sad souls!

I am getting seriously concerned about you.

You are approaching an incurable stage of insanity.

Do you have mental asylums in china .... Must be lots, given a high rate brain cancer in a lot chinese here.

In childhood, the cancer shows up as high "IQ"; by adolescence the brain just bursts due to those cancerous cells.

I am sorry for you, HongWu .... but as yet there is no cure. And the problem with you is hereditary. Try not to produce kids, else they could be suffering your own misery, once again.

You have this knack for personal attack when you can't face the facts. China certainly has the power to overwhelm the indian forces, now, you may find it very bitter but your discussion about cancer cannot hide that fact. So, I would advice you to become a member of a medical forum and then you'll have the golden opportunity to display your expertise as a cancer expert on that forum.

Nobody has seen the future.

There were many generations before us & would be many after us. The land we are fighting for would be of someone else after us. Let see from where that Army comes :P

China doesnt want or need more land for its people. If Indians want a show down then the Chinese have said over and over again...Bring it. Lets see what you have learned since 62 because the Chinese are not some backwater hellhole with no economy which still flattened India in 62. I only hope that the Indians will forgive when the Chinese take the whole Red Corridor and divide India this time. What the British created, what the Chinese will create equality and justice.

I am getting seriously concerned about you.

You are approaching an incurable stage of insanity.

Do you have mental asylums in china .... Must be lots, given a high rate brain cancer in a lot chinese here.

In childhood, the cancer shows up as high "IQ"; by adolescence the brain just bursts due to those cancerous cells.

I am sorry for you, HongWu .... but as yet there is no cure. And the problem with you is hereditary. Try not to produce kids, else they could be suffering your own misery, once again.

i can smell heavy smokes coming out of an inferior complex yet delusional Indian...you just cant accept the reality China is far batter and superior than primitive India, lol

i can smell heavy smokes coming out of an inferior complex yet delusional Indian...you just cant accept the reality China is far batter and superior than primitive India, lol

An American once quoted Indians as having pride a mile long with nothing to show for it. Do we complain everytime Somalians think they they are worth 2 men? We simply sit back, relax, and say whatever you say chief hehehehe

An American once quoted Indians as having pride a mile long with nothing to show for it. Do we complain everytime Somalians think they they are worth 2 men? We simply sit back, relax, and say whatever you say chief hehehehe

Though your post is completely contradicting what you are preaching above...Anyhow ignoring nonsense i know an average Indian has lot of respect for China. In fact it is a common perception that China is far superior to us in many many ways and we must do everything to emulate them....

As far as hardening of the stand goes then it is common sense. The more mightier China will become the more assertive she would become. However china should keep in mind that Indians are hell bent on improving their eastern sector...and can prove to more then a match if there is any aggression...

Though your post is completely contradicting what you are preaching above...Anyhow ignoring nonsense i know an average Indian has lot of respect for China. In fact it is a common perception that China is far superior to us in many many ways and we must do everything to emulate them....

As far as hardening of the stand goes then it is common sense. The more mightier China will become the more assertive she would become. However china should keep in mind that Indians are hell bent on improving their eastern sector...and can prove to more then a match if there is any aggression...

China has more than enough land only Hindustan Media tells you otherwise. The carefactor between China and India is like China and Kazahstan which is shown by the fact that China has very few military bases even facing India. India is the one that needs to calm the f out

China has more than enough land only Hindustan Media tells you otherwise. The carefactor between China and India is like China and Kazahstan which is shown by the fact that China has very few military bases even facing India. India is the one that needs to calm the f out

The point is not about military bases' quantity. It is about rogue PLA commanders stationed there that enter our territory and think it is a walk in the park. This disregard whatever you call it, be it nationalism or as I put it, intentional aggression, has to be stopped.

If we have to improve ties, you need to control your regional commanders from thinking the whole Asia belongs to them. Otherwise this will only lead to needless conflicts that both you and we don't want for the sake of our economies.

Back
Top Bottom