What's new

Aksai Chin not disputed: China hardens position for showdown

Please don't bother because it is our internal matter and we are not someone's pupppet

Look, you can't stop others from talking, you can't have a different standard for yourself. After all, it is not that indians don't tak about the internal matters of other countries. Apart from that, what you call internal matter, is also viewed by our Chinese friends as their internal matter. I hope you understand what I'm implying.

Look, you can't stop others from talking, you can't have a different standard for yourself. After all, it is not that indians don't tak about the internal matters of other countries. Apart from that, what you call internal matter, is also viewed by our Chinese friends as their internal matter. I hope you understand what I'm implying.

Reds have a habit of thinking the whole planet belongs to them. I hope you understand what I am implying.

Our puppet talking too much.

China has more to worry about losing Tibet ..... they actually overstretched themselved by antagonising India in 1962 and thinking that they could silently annexe Ladakh, just as they annexed Tibet.

At the moment, China doesn't worry about Aksai Chin (part of Ladakh), but about Tibet.

In fact settling the border issue with India peacefully by undoing their aggressions between 1959-62 in the Ladakh area will only help them.

And they realize this .... in their heart of hearts: Till the border issue with India isn't settled, it's not about Aksai Chin ... but about Tibet.

China has NIL right to claim Tibet .... in fact, Mansarovar in the Himalayan ranges clearly belongs to India / Nepal. It is a Hindu religious place since historic times. Leave alone china, even Tibet cannot claim Mansarovar.

China has more to worry about losing Tibet ..... they actually overstretched themselved by antagonising India in 1962 and thinking that they could silently annexe Ladakh, just as they annexed Tibet.

At the moment, China doesn't worry about Aksai Chin (part of Ladakh), but about Tibet.

In fact settling the border issue with India peacefully by undoing their aggressions between 1959-62 in the Ladakh area will only help them.

And they realize this .... in their heart of hearts: Till the border issue with India isn't settled, it's not about Aksai Chin ... but about Tibet.

China has NIL right to claim Tibet .... in fact, Mansarovar in the Himalayan ranges clearly belongs to India / Nepal. It is a Hindu religious place since historic times. Leave alone china, even Tibet cannot claim Mansarovar.
Hindu fundamentalism is a threat to the world, and it is China's divine mission to extinguish it forever from the planet. This can only be done when PLA and PA occupy New Delhi. China is already building railway links from Western China to Lahore, Pakistan and we can deploy our tanks right next to Punjab state. Our WZ-10 combat helicopters are mass deployed too!

Hindu fundamentalism is a threat to the world, and it is China's divine mission to extinguish it forever from the planet. This can only be done when PLA and PA occupy New Delhi. China is already building railway links from Western China to Lahore, Pakistan and we can deploy our tanks right next to Punjab state. Our WZ-10 combat helicopters are mass deployed too!

I agree completely with you. Hinduism has done lots of barbaric terrorism on Buddhists & Sir-Lankans in past. Ramayana is a pro-hindu history which contains mass slaughter of sri-lankans, what they call rakshasas.

So,why India gived up Tibet even that Mansarovar to China,or it's because we backstabbed(I learnt this word here)you?

A fanatic hindu says Mecca belongs to Hinduism, A fanatic hindu says Jerusalem belongs to Hinduism & in future a fanatic hindu will say China belongs to india & hinduism...CHINA is will not be silent anymore to your fantasies. Keep it for ur mast--rbation.

IN 1962 WAR,WHILE INDIANS WERE RUNNING TO SAVES THEIR A$$ES, WE CHINESE STABBED IN THEIR BACK..THATS WHY INDIANS SAY " CHINA BACKSTABBED INDIA".

Don't Worry we will get that back - Mansarovar,Kailash,tibet when a Madman come's to rule this country :D

I am not Talking about Rahul Gandhi , and MMS is far away from being called a Madman

and Please have Some Respect for your Country,use the Right flag

A fanatic hindu says Mecca belongs to Hinduism, A fanatic hindu says Jerusalem belongs to Hinduism & in future a fanatic hindu will say China belongs to india & hinduism...CHINA is will not be silent anymore to your fantasies. Keep it for ur mast--rbation.
It's our usual thinking that whole world belong to us.Don't grasp the Indian's minds, they just want Hindu religion's place.

I am getting seriously concerned about you.

You are approaching an incurable stage of insanity.

Do you have mental asylums in china .... Must be lots, given a high rate brain cancer in a lot chinese here.

In childhood, the cancer shows up as high "IQ"; by adolescence the brain just bursts due to those cancerous cells.

I am sorry for you, HongWu .... but as yet there is no cure. And the problem with you is hereditary. Try not to produce kids, else they could be suffering your own misery, once again.

Back
Top Bottom