What's new

Akhilesh asks UPA to provide job quotas for Muslims

seriously.. after my iit exam debacle.... i feel like a loser to be born as an oc ... wsh my parents were sc/sts so that i could njoy resevations wthout any harworkkkk..........

'Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today.
Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime"

If he had any sense he would ask for free education upto any level instead of quotas.

But then when have Politicians looked beyond their nose ?

seriously.. after my iit exam debacle.... i feel like a loser to be born as an oc ... wsh my parents were sc/sts so that i could njoy resevations wthout any harworkkkk..........

How many times did you write the JEE?

This is BS of the highest order man what about the general category people where will they go

does any one knows any party which is in opposition to this

In personal opinion BSP do better job in UP than SP. SP ke raj me UP me keval danga aur katal hota hai. Muslim bina kisi dar ke marte hai.
atleast mayavati ke raaj me ye ghatiya cheeje to nahi hoti hai.

PS: I am Modi supporter.

Does this MC, BC and B ka L understand India's struggle for independence and the very essence of our constitution, the core belief that drove our fight against our British overlords?

Why not divide this country and give each community a portion of it.. ******** politicians will destroy this country and create hatred among the religions..

It depends on whether or not he feels Muslims are discriminated against in a fair job selection... Also a periodic quota system will allow Muslims to penetrate the job market and break a vicious cycle of being poor and not being able to afford education and thus not getting jobs and thus being poor.

It depends on whether or not he feels Muslims are discriminated against in a fair job selection... Also a periodic quota system will allow Muslims to penetrate the job market and break a vicious cycle of being poor and not being able to afford education and thus not getting jobs and thus being poor.

The problem with Muslims is not getting discriminated against, but their negligence in giving education to the kids.. You cannot just provide a good job to a muslim with out problem educational qualification..Muslims in Kerala have a better standard of living and getting good jobs because most of them are properly educated..In this competitive market, you cannot fair in work just because you have quota.. Just imagine what other guys will go through? They have performed well in Interview but the other guy got job because he has quota.. Isn't it discrimination? This will be tool for radicals who are up in ante against muslims.. Why giving them oppurtunity?

$
The problem with Muslims is not getting discriminated against, but their negligence in giving education to the kids.. You cannot just provide a good job to a muslim with out problem educational qualification..Muslims in Kerala have a better standard of living and getting good jobs because most of them are properly educated..In this competitive market, you cannot fair in work just because you have quota.. Just imagine what other guys will go through? They have performed well in Interview but the other guy got job because he has quota.. Isn't it discrimination? This will be tool for radicals who are up in ante against muslims.. Why giving them oppurtunity?

:lol: when a Hindu and a muslim goe for the same job interview in Gulf who gets the job ?

:woot: When a Hindu and a Christian goes for the same job interview in a kerala collge or school, who gets the job ?

Here is some more good news for our 'vatican spy'....

Christian students do better in colleges

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: A religion-wise analysis of pass percentage of engineering college students done by the Centre for Development Studies shows that Christian students have fared better than those from other communities.

The sample survey was conducted on the pass percentage of students in two sought-after branches - Electronics and Communication and Electrical and Electronics - in five engineering colleges affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University in 2010. The pass percentage of students from Christian community was 72%, from Hindu community 61%, Muslim community 55% and SC/ST 42.2%.

Of course or 'SECULAR' media forgets to mention that 90% of colleges are owned by christians and they are also staffed by christians. :P ......so if you are a christian student in kerala you even get better grades :angel:

I am sorry but SC/STs dont 'enjoy' the reservations without any hardwork. Many of them do their education as a side job, in night, after working to feed their family or supplement their family income. No fancy private tuitions, no hi-fi english medium education and such.

Yes there needs to be a hybrid system that takes into account caste as well as economy while giving out reservations, but please dont be a dick ridiculing the entire caste-based reservation as some sort of degrading thing. There are millions of SC/STs out there who were first time graduates in their family and whose entire generation took a turn for the good because of these reservations.

There should be no quota system in jobs. Only in education. If they cant utilise the chance they got in education, then they dont deserve the jobs.

p.s: This is for caste based reservations because caste bsed oppression was an undeniable reality while religion based oppression is not a proven fact.Societal condition of Muslims is largely because of their own backwardness and there was/is no systemic discrimination against them.

even the quotas for Dalits/OBCs was supposed to be a temporary move, as far as I know Ambedkar wanted it to be a temporary reservation system of a few yrs, to allow Dalits and OBCs to catch up with geenral category. But as you can see, 65+ yrs and no signs of it going away, reservations and job quotas for OBCs have gone up since 1947...

Back
Top Bottom