What's new

Akber Bugti committed suicide:Zaid Hamid

The media and the politicians are going bonkers spreading lies and disinformation over Baluchistan. They tell you:

1. That Baluchistan has not been given its rights and the people of Baluchistan are fighting to get their rights.
2. They tell you that all Baluch are against Pakistan.
3. They tell you that FC and army is treating the Baluch like enemies.
4. They tell you that military did not do any development in Baluchistan.
5. They tell you that US and India is not supporting the rebellions in Baluchistan.
6. They tell you that US does not have any plans to attack and capture Baluchistan.
7. They tell you that Sardars are protecting the rights of the Baluch Muslims.
8. They tell you that army killed Nawab Akbar Bugti.

All these lies and deceptions are exposed in these 24 minutes, alhamdolillah. Listen to the proud Bugti Sardar Mir Ahmadan Bugti, the first cousin of Nawab Akbar Bugti tell you the truth about Akbar Bugti and his crimes against Bugti and Baluch Muslims. Also see the love of Marri tribals with Pak army!

I posted this video before. It's an eye-opener. Of course, some people don't want the public to look at this side of the story. Akbar Bugti Shaheed? My foot! Although I respected that man, but till he was in his senses, I blame Musharraf for the mess in Balochistan right now, but Akbar Bugti has the equal share in it.

Zaid Hamid is among those few people who speak the truth without any fear, we hardly see anyone like him on Pakistani media.

Zaid Hamid has relationship with the army. He would like to defend here on this Bugti issue....

I posted this video before. It's an eye-opener. Of course, some people don't want the public to look at this side of the story. Akbar Bugti Shaheed? My foot! Although I respected that man, but till he was in his senses, I blame Musharraf for the mess in Balochistan right now, but Akbar Bugti has the equal share in it.

Zaid Hamid is among those few people who speak the truth without any fear, we hardly see anyone like him on Pakistani media.

yes,i have respect for Akbar bugti but his death was under dubious circumstances and it cant be ruled out that his estranges sons caused it to gain political power...

Zaid Hamid has relationship with the army. He would like to defend here on this Bugti issue....

you did not watch the video..Bugti's own cousin said a lot which is unknown to general public including yourself.

Zaid Hamid what a character, all of his 100 out of 100 statements are full of lies.

you did not watch the video..Bugti's own cousin said a lot which is unknown to general public including yourself.

If someone hate his cousin, he will surely speak in this way.

OMG, Akbar Bugti is also made Shaheed? Koi haal hai.

I have a friend from Baluchistan who does not take the mans name without 'Sardar' as a prefix. However, Bugti was a man that extorted billions of rupees from the Government, expelled hundreds of thousands of Baluch, murdered hundreds and was the reason of thousands of murders indirectly, did not do anything for Baluchistan....no schools, no colleges, no universities, no hospitals, no law, no order etc.

Yet he was a 'Sardar', and still is. Same as Benazir is 'Shaheed' and Bhutto is 'Zinda'! We, as a nation and probably as humans, are so damned, so lost!

i beleive his much of the things...i listen not only zahid hamid but also sheikh imran hosien and hamid gul very attentively ..the persons who has the vision of thinking can understand the geo-politics ..........

Media is play role totally against Pakistan. They never tell that there are good things too in country. But they show only those which make their financer happy.

Back
Top Bottom