What's new

Akash-NG- A Radical Next Generation Air Defence system

DRDO mastered the art of making Indian Govt and army C@tiya, First they develop version one if failed they develop version two, without the success of version one....

Arjun failed then Arjun II,
Rustom I failed then Rustom II,
Tejas failed then Tejas MK2,

List goes on......
But Akash 1 never failed. 39 squadrons (~5000 missiles) of Akash 1 have been inducted or are on order. Few months back order for 2 regiments of Akash 1S was placed by Indian army.

Notice the legacy Akash image on the back and the smaller, more compact Akash NG superimposed over it.
Since Akash NG will feature a dual pulse rocket motor, the hulking ramjet intakes are gone. Therefore it's quite possible that there will be more missiles per vehicle.
View attachment 524654

Likewise, a compact canister for Akash.
Very similar to the QRSAM launch canisters.
View attachment 524652

Possible search, track and FCR AESA for Akash NG.
View attachment 524653

These upgrades will make the Akash missile system more mobile, carry more missiles, easier to set up and in essence more lethal.
3D render of AKASH NG based on tender and leaked images will contain 6 canister
Akash%2BNG%2Bmissile%2Brender%2B2%2Bcopr.png

akash%2Bcanister-copr.png

akashscenefull-copr.png

As far as MFCR is concerned i would like have 360 degree coverage with 4 facet AESA radar like QRSAM's MFR
qrsam-radar1-jpg.457585

DRDO mastered the art of making Indian Govt and army C@tiya, First they develop version one if failed they develop version two, without the success of version one....

List goes on......

What list? LOL.
None of those have failed, whereas the ones in active development will be inducted as well.

Tejas is inducted, has features in its initial variant that "some inducted fighters" will only get in their future so called "next gen" iterations.
Arjun after outstripping T-90s continously while being handicapped is also inducted and so will the Arjun Mk2, its ARRV variant was ordered only a few days ago.
Rustom 1 and 2 both are only being tested, how in all hell have they failed?

We realize that some pakistani pdfians would like to counterbalance the Indian narrative, and have to usually make do with lies, make believe and whataboutism, but realize that if you actually look at the complete picture, it suggests that almost every DRDO product is a success and eventually gets inducted

List goes on......

That's the reason why Pakistan is planning upto JF17 blf 4 if its failed... Wow.. Logic...............

Back
Top Bottom