What's new

AK-47 modified by Pakistan Army soldier.

yes bro this is a nice lookin gun , but pakistan army needs change , i think we should stick to the 7.62 caliber and start producing h&k 417's :pakistan: :sniper:

some nicely modified Ak's

images

images

Sorry to revive a somewhat dead thread, but

That is a UTG quad rail handguard with an Aimpoint red dot sight. Aimpoint makes a great, durable, and quality product that can take a lot of abuse. However, UTG is not a quality product, and are on the cheaper side of the AK aftermarket.

A potential problem with it is that the front handguard is mounted traditionally on the gas block, and some have said that it is not stable enough to hold zero after a few shots, while others have had no problems.

Another potential issue may be that the front vertical grip mounted on the handguard may interfere with magazine changes, as it may make it harder since you have to rock the magazine into the magwell. If that were my AKM, I would keep it simple.

I had a semi automatic AK for a while, and I had modified it with Tapco parts, such as a quad rail handguard and OD green traditional AK buttstock, but made of polymer. Now that I think of it, I would have left the standard wood that it came with.

Please look at earlier posts.. I have posted a link that shows the picture is not fake.. He is our martyr.. during PNS Mehran incident.. He is Lt. Shafi Zarrar of Zarrar company (SSG anti terrorism squad)..

Sorry sir, but according to my info Lt Shafi embraced shahadat in fwd areas not in PNS Mehran

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

yes bro this is a nice lookin gun , but pakistan army needs change , i think we should stick to the 7.62 caliber and start producing h&k 417's :pakistan: :sniper:
For VIPs 7.62 is being used by army & now on mostly MP posts in Lhr you can see this weapon also

ve been using Russian Ak since last 5 years and my father using the same from last 15. in my opinion it is the most reliable weapon

M4a1 RoX... He was impressed by it i think so he did make same kind of gun but failed... well nice try

Forget about it AK's and G3's bla bla bla. These are just toys now. Think about anti matter weaponry systems and mass mind control system to takeover the brains of enemy's whole army to drop their weapons and surrender and things like that... leave em these are history now and what I am saying is not fiction its all true when they will unleash those dirty weapons these AKs will not remain more than a piece of iron think about it.

Nice but Pakistan Army need some better guns now :-\ ..

The better recoil absorption of the newer AK models (with the AK-103 being the modern variant of the AK-47/AKM), the AK is still the best assault rifle in the world by far! Sure, you wouldn't hand it to your marksmen as it is only accurate to about 300 yards, but most soldiers in the squad are not marksmen... You can hand them a separate rifle and keep the reliable and powerful AK for most troops.

1zbyo2f.jpg

Just saw this image on BBC. Look at the GUN pointed by arrow. From looks that seems something similar to the ones being discussed.

Back
Top Bottom