What's new

AK-47 modified by Pakistan Army soldier.

These should be labelled as Add-ons rather than modifications, like the SOPMOD for M-4 Carbines, the Red dot reflex, the piccatiny rail, the fore grip, improved butt, etc.

Nice pic... But only the grip has been bettered and an ACOG added.. however the basic and the biggest problem still remains with the gun "INACCURACY"...

The force grip is something I have never seen and truly genius with the bipod fold option. The scope makes absolutely no sense being that far apart, no idea how that even works. The picture is cropped probably to hide the real guy's face, but why crop the helmet?

It's nothing new, that's just a regular Ak-47 with a UTG upgrade+front grip, bipod combined. Along with a tactical, collapsible butt and an internal red dot holographic site up top on a replaced rail. It's pretty common and available on the market. I bought the whole thing from Bajaur on a new AMD-65 for PKR 0.5 Million.

Here's the website for the company that makes the UTG upgrade:

The force grip is something I have never seen and truly genius with the bipod fold option. The scope makes absolutely no sense being that far apart, no idea how that even works. The picture is cropped probably to hide the real guy's face, but why crop the helmet?

The best and IRONIC part is (and i hope not tickling any sensies here ) its made by FAB !! a Israeli defense company .
also brothers nothing too special in this pics nearly all the civilian owners of ak 47 ,222 have done the the same with there Aks , the original parts will cost you some where around $1500-£2000 in Pakistan , but God bless China and Israel as with there parts all can be done in £100-£150.

Nice pic... But only the grip has been bettered and an ACOG added.. however the basic and the biggest problem still remains with the gun "INACCURACY"...

For a trained soldier, target upto 200 yards should be an easy kill. In shorter ranges,
it is extremely useful( sub 100 yards)
Iraqi favored Ak over M16's a while back and pentagon had to go get some from Urdan.
The reason AK is successful is because of its loose tolerances in terms of
its various components. It is also this fact that makes it almost jam proof,
mud proof and mis-handling proof.

This was modified by: Capt Farhan Ali Shaheed
You can see something similar in the picture of Lt. Shafi Zarrar:

67037_147485505294757_120533501323291_250869_7211237_n.jpg

pics is looking good ....its true.......but i can not see the armour plates in vest (bullet proof jacket)

these add ons will provide accuracy ,if you watch an AK 47 fire in slow mo in X and Y axis the rifel will shift in -x and +y axis the grip reduces this motion to a large degree the the only motion left is the gun blow back in-X axis. the scop yes to far away stil provides good accuracy in place of iron sight.the stock is just another add on i personally think POF folding stock is sufficent .so yes these add ons increase the accuracy.

If think pakistani's broke the nozzle of AK-47 and Galil ACE: and use FeviStick to stick them....this is how modified version is made
first nozzel? its not a water hose its a gun with a Barral. and seriously u need to work on uout technical and communication skills.

Back
Top Bottom