What's new

AK 47 MODEL

Status
Not open for further replies.
:what: Wats wrong with keeping weapons?
To own a assault rifl u need a special permit with the approval of the PM!

And i do have permits for all my weapons.... besides my fathers an army officier......... and yes weapons are a part of our culture.... be it any part of Pakistan (rural) u will find people owning weapon.

Though u cant go on show casing them except for FATA.

Thank you for the reply, but please be careful with them, don't harm anyone...;)

And i do have permits for all my weapons.... besides my fathers an army officier......... and yes weapons are a part of our culture.... be it any part of Pakistan (rural) u will find people owning weapon.

You can show case them in your own house in AJK, you can carry a handgun in public as well, some carry AK's though most are body/security guards. I myself remember seeing a hunting group of around 50, all with AKs.

As long as people are responsible with their weapons, its alright. FATA example is a good one because people carry weapons there all the time yet very rarely there is bloodshed in our tribal areas.

I like your collection. This is the jewelry of a true Muslim!!!

These r few of my weapons.... but im in love with my AMD-65 assault rifles...
fkmltx.jpg

357esue.jpg

that's a sick collection :smitten::tup::pakistan:

As long as people are responsible with their weapons, its alright. FATA example is a good one because people carry weapons there all the time yet very rarely there is bloodshed in our tribal areas.

I like your collection. This is the jewelry of a true Muslim!!!

Why do you say that, Isn't Islam supposed to be the religion of peace ?

Sorry but I dont understand, what is the need to carry weapons ? If you say protection or security, isn't that the role of the Government ?

Why do you say that, Isn't Islam supposed to be the religion of peace ?

Sorry but I dont understand, what is the need to carry weapons ? If you say protection or security, isn't that the role of the Government ?

Good question dear Avatar. Of course Islam is a religion of peace. But there can be no peace in the world unless there is Justice... and to make sure that the strong do not oppress the weak, Islam emphasizes that Muslims should be strong militarily to be able to protect Muslims/Non Muslims from evil...

I agree that the government should provide such protection and it is not an obligation for Muslims to have arms... But then considering our traditions I strongly believe that arms permits should be allowed for people in Pakistan...

Also another advantage would be that in case of war against another country which attacks Pakistan those who have owned weapons would be able to resist if such a thing was needed... Or volunteer to defend our land alongside the Pak Army... I think we have the Janbaz corps for such purpose and I remember being invited to one of their target practice routines many years ago... They gave me a cannon called G3 to practice with hahaha

Good question dear Avatar. Of course Islam is a religion of peace. But there can be no peace in the world unless there is Justice... and to make sure that the strong do not oppress the weak, Islam emphasizes that Muslims should be strong militarily to be able to protect Muslims/Non Muslims from evil...

I agree that the government should provide such protection and it is not an obligation for Muslims to have arms... But then considering our traditions I strongly believe that arms permits should be allowed for people in Pakistan...

Also another advantage would be that in case of war against another country which attacks Pakistan those who have owned weapons would be able to resist if such a thing was needed... Or volunteer to defend our land alongside the Pak Army... I think we have the Janbaz corps for such purpose and I remember being invited to one of their target practice routines many years ago... They gave me a cannon called G3 to practice with hahaha

I understand your explanation, but justice is served by the law and people are looked after by the government. Most Muslim nations are of the view that Palestinians are being subjugated by the Israelis. Tell me how can Pakistani civilians armed with automatic weapons help the Palestinians ?

If at all the civilians can do anything, they can stop crime in the neighborhood, which is the job of the Police and not the civilians !
Besides, how many TTP have been killed/"brought to justice" by civilians ? How many Bank robberies have been aborted ?

Please elaborate on the traditions which you speak of. Keeping swords is one thing and automatic guns is completely another.

Lastly, if you do volunteer for Pakistani army in a time of war, I am sure they wont ask you to bring your own weapon.

I dont know if you have ever owned a gun or not... but i ll try to explain it one more time...

Regardless of what weapon you have... You get to target practice... you get to practice using a weapon... makes it easy when you fight as a volunteer... It does nt matter if they give you a gun or if you bring your own gun... And dont give the example of Palestine... Its liberation is in the coming too but I would rather give the example of fighting against India if it attacked Pakistan... Having reservists is a good thing IMO

As for your other points... You are right... Law and order should be looked at by the government...

dear members just tell about ur opnion about ak47 do not talk about the numbers of weapon if some one have it is not our problem that how much weapon any one have just tell ur best ak47 model and made by. thanks

The presence of weapons doesn't cause violence... it is society, and the man behind the weapon.

As for the role of government in protecting me and my family... unless they post an armed guard 24 hours a day in my house, I don't trust them. Criminals break in to brutalize your wife and daughters, and you dial the phone to call for help. Then you wait. And wait. How much horror can happen in the time it takes for help to arrive, assuming you can get the call off in the first place?

Yamamoto (the famous Japanese Admiral) said of the U.S. - "Invasion is impossible. There will be a rifle behind every blade of grass." And he was right.

Sorry Naseeb... The discussion got derailed for a while there... Back to the topic... I want to know this as well... I dont know which AKs are the best as there are so many produced across the world... Though in Pakistan you ll either have a Russian or a Chinese make basically... The Russians are solid guns... You feel more like an Army soldier carrying one... The Chinese are good too... Either of them will keep an army with its head down... and they keep running and running and running... until you get tired of shooting... :)

actully both are avalible russian is best no doubt but i heard that usa made is good i think it is in fibr body thats why i mention in my post plz every member post detail with pic is usefull for every one also for exchange view. thanks

I would lean towards ex-Soviet bloc models from countries like Romania, Yugoslavia, Poland, etc.

There are two varieties of receiver... milled (machined from solid steel) and stamped sheet metal. The former tend to be more highly prized by collectors, as they have a strength and weight that is very satisfying. But almost all AK's are made today from sheet steel. These are lighter and every bit as effective.

The way to go would be to search the internet for reviews of the different models. Some have barrels with poor tolerances that create inaccuracy, and these are impossible to detect with the naked eye.

I understand your explanation, but justice is served by the law and people are looked after by the government. Most Muslim nations are of the view that Palestinians are being subjugated by the Israelis. Tell me how can Pakistani civilians armed with automatic weapons help the Palestinians ?

Dude we arent talkin abt the palestinians.

If at all the civilians can do anything, they can stop crime in the neighborhood, which is the job of the Police and not the civilians !
Besides, how many TTP have been killed/"brought to justice" by civilians ? How many Bank robberies have been aborted ?

Heard abt Aman Lashkars formed by locals to fight the taliban?

Please elaborate on the traditions which you speak of. Keeping swords is one thing and automatic guns is completely another.

This aint the 13th cent.. and yes keeping weapons is our tradition.

Lastly, if you do volunteer for Pakistani army in a time of war, I am sure they wont ask you to bring your own weapon.

Actually its better one has his own weapon.... if such a time comes.
50 years back the same weapons in the hands of locals kept the afghan army out of our tribal areas when a loney afghan PM ordered his troops to capture areas of Pakistan as a result they took lots of casualities and financial jerk.

Maybe not Palestine, but they can defend Pakistan in times of war :agree:. It was the Tribal force (not Pak army, though they joined in later on) that liberated Azad Kashmir during the first Kashmir war.

sometimes the police is never there or can't reach in time, you on your own.

Besides, how many TTP have been killed/"brought to justice" by civilians ?

The Tribal Lashkars helped Pakistan army to take out Taliban in SWAT and Bajaur.

YouTube - Pakistani Taliban's New Enemy

YouTube - Pakistan's tribal volunteer force - 08 Oct 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom