What's new

Ajmer priests not to help Pakistanis in prayers.

What do you know abt prayers and God? how many prayers of u sikhs were heard by God in 84? i stated the truth nothin negative abt it.. its these dirty grave worshippers who are mixing politics with religion!
We are people who take it GOD's will and pray for another day. Let GOD be the sole judge to decide what GOD has waiting for them.

You insulting other religions and trying to be the torche bearer of your own is getting you no where.

Hello..

The saint is way above all of us and do not drag him to our level.

The Khadims are showing their patriotism - thats all.

What kind of Patriotism
is this Patriotism to Involve Religion,s
Show me any Link in which Pakistani Leader,s has said we should not allow Sikh,s in Baba Guru Nanak Place

its unfortunate how politics is mixed with faith here

I'd love to see them try. How are they going to differentiate between a Pakistani and an Indian?

Ajmar Priest took same decision to protest against the beheading the Indian soldier. and same you people were saying that this is a good decision. and now they are taking 1 more decision to protests for country interest, now you people are crying over it.
You people are like Indian government. when get kicked on your a$$, say stop playing cricket, but again after some time start crying " why mixing game with politics"
At least these priests are taking 1 action but you people are like chikna lauta, jab dekho side badlte rahte ho.

I am an avid 'shrine visitor' been to many shrines in Pakistan and Bangladesh and one in China.
I dont remember ever needing assistance in performing my rituals...

What a stupid news :lol:

Infact if i find a nice 'faqeer' or dargah attended nice to me..its me assisting them with my money..not the other way round.

Not good....people in Pakistan might retaliate by preventing Sikh pilgrims from visiting their holy sites in Pakistan like Gurdwara Punja Sahab.

What kind of Patriotism
is this Patriotism to Involve Religion,s
Show me any Link in which Pakistani Leader,s has said we should not allow Sikh,s in Baba Guru Nanak Place

My views on this issue are in post No 11.

My post No 16 was only with regard to a post saying shame on the Saint who has nothing to do with this.

such a shame--at least they should prevent spiritual areas to become another political centre for war mongering...this is contrary to teachings of hazrat Khwaja moinuddin chishti(r.a) as he helped hindus and muslims,friends and enemies both..:angry:

Stupid dumb ba$tards, we have Data Darbar, Rehman Baba, Shahbaz Qalandar, and other important shrines - although Ajmer is also important - it is on enemy territory. We should stick to our own soil.

But what we need to visit on shrines ... Because of this SHIRK we are not being granted by Allah ..........

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lo bhai koi pakistani ab jnnat me dakhel nahi ko sakta, wrath of indian mullahs has come :rofl:

this is the only reaction

the news is so dumb and stupid

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom