What's new

Ajmal Kasab Sentenced to Death

Latoon kae bhoot batoon sae nahin mantae .... Don't expect any reasonability by the Indians. Insha'Allah they'll have to pay for their crimes.

Condoning terror.. Are we?? Or has targeting civilians in rest of India (other than J&K) also become fair game now ?

The establishment you mentioned is your Army General.

There are rape and killing in every corner of the world, and there is judicial system for that in place.

Pakistan need not send in any one. Don't you think Pakistan needs more help than Kashmir?

carry on boy, carry on sowing hatred...

and as far as your comment on Kargil is concerned, we have totally different understanding of Kargil event... As this is not the topic so leave it for any other thread.

I can vote for those people who are not extreme minded as far as Pakistan-India relations are concerned.

i can spread peace message on any platform available to me..

And if in future i got any other opportunity i will surely utilize it for Pakistan India relationship, because in this is hidden benefit for my country, my people as well as Indian public.

I think Most of the Muslim leaders are extremist...!!! You will really have a trouble to find such leader in Pakistan....By the way Indians dont need Any benefit from pakistan ...We only need Peace and terror free air in the country of mine....No economy, No technology no similarity in thoughts ..how undeveloped Country gonna help Developing Country...Means How pakistan gonna Benefit India....

We Want Peace Only ...!!!!:what:

Latoon kae bhoot batoon sae nahin mantae .... Don't expect any reasonability by the Indians. Insha'Allah they'll have to pay for their crimes.

abhi to tum latee kha lo jab hamara waqt aayega tak ki tab dekhi jayegi..
ends well so all is well

Doesnt matter, do the same as u said.........Pakistan have never had such concerns over Mumbai attack.

But do u think still that would be the solution to resolve India Pakistan conflicts. And ofcourse the Major conflict Jammu n Kashmir.

Do u think such kind of things never happen again, without making up solution of conflicts? (Keeping in mind that Mumbai people (Kasab etc) people came there to kill and die)

Specifically to the bold part above.. I agree.. They came to die... Just like the suicide bombers in Lahore and Peshawar.. Looks to me the there are problems other than Kashmir that need solving..

carry on boy, carry on sowing hatred...

and as far as your comment on Kargil is concerned, we have totally different understanding of Kargil event... As this is not the topic so leave it for any other thread.

What is your Understanding...?? PLease Open new thread fr tht We will be glad to see Pakistan Lie in that tread ....Please for the sake of your Allah ..Please Open that tread ...!! We are waiting ....:woot:

I think Most of the Muslim leaders are extremist...!!! You will really have a trouble to find such leader in Pakistan....By the way Indians dont need Any benefit from pakistan ...We only need Peace and terror free air in the country of mine....No economy, No technology no similarity in thoughts ..how undeveloped Country gonna help Developing Country...Means How pakistan gonna Benefit India....

From your post, you seems to be more extremist then Muslim Leaders.

BTW I was trying to cultivate some peace and love but it seems impossible as not even one answer of my posts is in positive.

If you guys are happy that way then I have no problem.

well if indians are so true, then they must also send Ajmal to Pakistan, so that his trails can also be conducted by us...moreover still the blame, Ajmal is Pakistani, is controversial. Moreover we have many indians, who are accused of terrorist, in our jials, they must be brought into the light. Allah hamarey leadroun ko tufeeq de bs.

mumbai Tragedy took place on Indain Soil so no question arises to hand over Kasab to Pakistan..... By the way Pakistani and Terrorist are Brother and Brother in law in realtion Means In Hindi Pakistani- Terrorist are Bhai- Bhai .....so once we hand over to them notthing gonna happen to him and he will be free in Pakistan

And My dear Pakistani Mate ....If you guys have enough Indians in your custody on the chrge of terrorism , then why dont you guys expose them in front of International community ...... Jhut Bolna toh koi Pakistani aur Chinese se sikhe ..!!!:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

From your post, you seems to be more extremist then Muslim Leaders.

BTW I was trying to cultivate some peace and love but it seems impossible as not even one answer of my posts is in positive.

If you think I am Extremist ....Then for your happiness Yes I am ...Who cares what you think abt me ....By the way you are pakistani and we dont care what they say about us ...Thats our maturity .....For your information hindus are never been Extremist ...Go through the History....And one more thing Why all terrorist are Muslim ...?? Hve you seen any Jew, hindu, chinese in such acts ......Latest example SHAHZAD...NY BOMB PLOT .....

For your Kind Information Terrorism and Peace cant Walk On the same path ....If your talking about the Peace and still exportng terrorism how can you think about the peace ...please let me know .......

you are saying like Pakistan is superpower and its decission gonna put effect on India ...We want just one favour ...Stop Terrorism in this World not only in India...

Hang him and afzal aamir or get ready for another Indian Airlines...the incident which still haunts Indian security!

Damn barbarians you Hindus are ... Showing your real colour ... You scums have shown your real Colours in Kashmir and Gujrat too.

If you are bleming Hindus ..then tell Me one simple thing ...WHY ALL TERRORIST ARE MUSLIMS..???? look at your community first then target to Hindus ..!!!!

Last But not least ...your language shows the Mentality and level of Maturity ..!!!!!:yahoo:

What kind of a statement is that? :disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom