What's new

Ajmal Kasab Sentenced to Death

He can appeal to supreme court and to president.

Then whats stopping the govt from hanging him??

i really dont know but these days if issue will rise CJ of pakistan must take acttion abut him i think let this issue sleep these days we have iftakhar ch.:D
he will order hang him ASAP :hang2:

this guy make his case dificult . kashmira singh when we relese him and he was spy of RAW he go back and start bashing and eccepting much on media.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that he's been convicted and sentenced, Pakistani investigators should be given full access to Kasab. If he cooperates and the result is favorable to both Pakistan and India Kasab can then appeal for clemency.

Now that he's been convicted and sentenced, Pakistani investigators should be given full access to Kasab. If he cooperates and the result is favorable to both Pakistan and India Kasab can then appeal for clemency.

I second that.....

^^^^^^

Pakistan has not requested any Investigator access to KAsab..... they want him to be physically present in Pakistan....and thats not possible...because India-Pakistan don't have an extradition treaty....

Pakistan already has access to Kasab, provided he remains on Indian soil. We can't let Pakistan have Kasab. The stakes are just too high. If Pakistan denies to take action and then releases all of them saying it had no evidence, it would be a joke. India would have lost 200 people and the evidence it had and become a sitting duck unable to do anything.

Pakistan on the other hand would have smartly gotten away with it.

No way India would allow that.

IS this another funny thing from India?
Just a hanging sentence to a mass murderer and an islamic fundamentalist who rants jehaaad jeehaaaad?

There should be a chopping sentence instead of just hanging which takes his life in 2 mminutes of suffering.If its a chopping sentence from toe to head, his soul will suffer few hours and will sent blunt message to others like this ******

I think there's more that can be done now, like face-to-face confrontations with Kasab's purported handlers and trainers. Pakistani investigators may need such flexibility for their own prosecutions, so that kind of expanded access should be granted.

Hanging him can never bring a solution.
The only way to solve these things are related to the dispute of Jammu & Kashmir.

Don't bring Jammu & Kashmir in every matter.Mumbai attack has nothing to do with jammu & Kashmir.

& for your kind information Kasab was not from Jammu & Kashmir.:disagree:

Problem between Pakistan and India i.e., Kashmir must be solved...

I mean if you observe the trend every time Pakistan and India starts closing towards each other this kind of incident happens and every hard work just get wasted e.g., Kargil, 2002 Parliament Attack, and now Mumbai.
One have to investigate this issue from this prospective also.

Other main factor that should be taken into account is that many Indian leaders' politics is based on anti-Pakistanism, so closing of India -Pakistan does not suit them... Also many Indian Television channels are influenced by such politician, thus they can manipulate public opinion as they feel beneficial for them. These kind of people may also be involved in such incident.

Now it on common public on both sides to take initiative to bring Pakistan India closer... because these politician are nothing but bunch of HYPOCRITES.

Do u think hanging, killing him is the solution.?

No, it will not be a solution at all.

But stopping the facilitators, trainers, financiers and breeding ground will be the solution.

So that in future no 26/11 Mumbai or New York bombing or London Bombing happens.

And it is in the interest of Pakistan as they are now harming it also.

So there should be no selected killings of terrorist.

There is no bad taliban or good taliban or LeT all should be dealt with the iron fist.

IS this another funny thing from India?
Just a hanging sentence to a mass murderer and an islamic fundamentalist who rants jehaaad jeehaaaad?

There should be a chopping sentence instead of just hanging which takes his life in 2 mminutes of suffering.If its a chopping sentence from toe to head, his soul will suffer few hours and will sent blunt message to others like this ******

man you live in 2010 not 1500bc its modren world and there is rule of low as i know india is modren world develping country not under taliban hell:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom