What's new

Ajmal Kasab Sentenced to Death

Latoon kae bhoot batoon sae nahin mantae .... Don't expect any reasonability by the Indians. Insha'Allah they'll have to pay for their crimes.

Are yaar think about the families of those 52 members he mercilessly killed or murdered Do you know how much pain they will go through???

Who took notice?.........No one my dear nither we are suspecious....if that ever happend we were by like Afghainstan, Iraz or Iran.....

We have strong relations with world community and they know the TRUTH....
Pakistan was never been involved in such kind of acts (Mumbai Drama).

Pakistan took strong actions against Taliban and AL-qaeda....World knows and appreciated it.......And this is all folks
Don't try to defend the criminals and their masterminds Killers should not be encouraged or supported as you are doing all the discussion.

After mumbai attacks Pakistan has admitted that conspiracy has originated from its land and Asked India for Further evidence to do the trail on the arrests.

:taz:

Pakistan should execute Sarabjit Singh in retaliation. :devil:

This is not War or Battle my Buddy to retaliate Sarabjit singh's case is entirely different to Kasab. It is this kind of attitude from the other side of the border that is causing troubles since from the independence.:angry:

Ajmal Kasab should be given public hanging with live telecast on TV.

The way he and his partner mowed down 59 innocent passengers waiting for their train at CST deserve most gruesome death.

Last edited:
IS this another funny thing from India?
Just a hanging sentence to a mass murderer and an islamic fundamentalist who rants jehaaad jeehaaaad?

There should be a chopping sentence instead of just hanging which takes his life in 2 mminutes of suffering.If its a chopping sentence from toe to head, his soul will suffer few hours and will sent blunt message to others like this ******

This will harden the attitude of the other terrorists nothing more.

Latoon kae bhoot batoon sae nahin mantae .... Don't expect any reasonability by the Indians. Insha'Allah they'll have to pay for their crimes.

Give me your address buddy.I will show you ,how it would be and how painful it would be loosing someone in your family.Are you ready for this? If not just backoff from ranting and spoiling the forum with some extremist sympathy.

If you are bleming Hindus ..then tell Me one simple thing ...WHY ALL TERRORIST ARE MUSLIMS..???? look at your community first then target to Hindus ..!!!!

Last But not least ...your language shows the Mentality and level of Maturity ..!!!!!:yahoo:

What kind of statement is that??????

Why are u falling to his trap??

Let him abuse Hindus or whatever why are u responding??

Can u clean the dirt with the dirt???

There should be any difference between him and a Indian or not??

Damn barbarians you Hindus are ... Showing your real colour ... You scums have shown your real Colours in Kashmir and Gujrat too.

I exactly know how to reply to you but will not post off topic so please calm down, throw all of your hate it will not take you anywhere and stay to the topic.

Give some effort to eyes and Read Previous Post for the Answer...You will get it .....:agree:

Rakesh, please refrain from attacking persons and religious beliefs. There are a lot of Indian Muslims who would be offended by what you said and they would be right in doing so. You are only going to be baiting and stooping to the levels of the "Hindu-bashers" in doing so.

In fact, I would ask you to stay away from generalizing all Pakistanis with respect to their support for terror. I personally know of many Pakistanis who just want a regular life, rewarding career, religious satisfaction and a good future for their children, much like most Indians and most people in the world.

what about Indians involved ? What about ppl involved in samjota express killing any chance to see indian army officer in jail again ?

Lt. Col. purohit is still in pune jail....along with sadhvi pragya and one more stupid.......:wave:

If you are bleming Hindus ..then tell Me one simple thing ...WHY ALL TERRORIST ARE MUSLIMS..???? look at your community first then target to Hindus ..!!!!

Last But not least ...your language shows the Mentality and level of Maturity ..!!!!!:yahoo:

Muslims take up weapons when they are oppressed or feel that their brethren are oppressed. The issue at hand is that one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist. 99% of the Muslims will reject what this chap Shehzad has done, yet there will be some who support him.

Your statement is akin to, why are all Tamils terrorists and suicide bombers? When Tamil suicide bombers on a regular basis took out civilians and others alike in SL, I am sure there were at least some Hindus who sympathized with them, but I am sure a vast majority disagreed. If you agree with this, then grant the same to Muslims.

Damn barbarians you Hindus are ... Showing your real colour ... You scums have shown your real Colours in Kashmir and Gujrat too.

please brother.........keep religion out of this post........terrorism has no religion.....and please this applies to indian brothers also........

taliban,al qaida and let,huji's all are non religious persons.....even the bastards who blasted the samjhauta express are non- religious person......:tup:

I would have preferred an in camera proceedings.. why because.. these terrorists commits this task.. immediately fresh after brain washing.. but when they sit back and think.. they would know what they did was wrong.. kasab's crying in the court is that indication.. if kasab can do a favour to all those brainwashed kids out there in pakistan.. he can come on camera and appeal to all those brain washed kids not to take the path of terrorismm but the path of education..

I would not support Kasab being hang. The person really needed to be hang is still can walk freely. He was just brainwashed but brain washers are yet to capture (or I mean some forces are not keen to capture it)

Charges against Kasab include:
• Waging war against India
• Terrorism
• Murdering 7, abetting the killing of 159
• Conspiracy
• Kidnapping
• Causing explosions
• Illegal use of arms
• Breach of Railways Act, Customs Act
• Robbery
• Guilty on most of 86 counts

The chargesheet was 11,280 pages long, containing over 2,000 witness statements. Printing just 20 copies of the document took three dedicated photostat machines almost three full days.

But the funniest charge against kasab was that “ he did not have a proper train ticket or platform ticket before entering to the CST station,Mumbai”.:rofl::rofl:

This charge against him was under Breach of Railways Act...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom