Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ajmal Kasab is alive, teacher tells court in Rawalpindi
Dawn.com
Published May 08, 2014 12:31pm
536b3f6ca1cc0.jpg

— File photo
RAWALPINDI: The head master of the school, where Ajmal Kasab had allegedly studied, appeared before an anti-terrorism court in Rawalpindi where he presented educational records and stated that the person whose record was submitted was alive and could be produced in court if needed, DawnNews reported.

School teacher, Mudassir, had brought along with him records containing information on Ajmal Kasab's school admission and exit which was submitted in court.

During his cross-examination, Mudassir was asked about his last contact with Kasab, to which he replied that he had met with Ajmal Kasab a few days earlier.

He further said that he did not know the Ajmal Kasab who was hanged in India adding that Kasab was alive and could be produced in court if needed.

At least 10 heavily-armed men took siege of the Indian financial hub city of Mumbai in November 2008, killing at least 166 people in a three-day onslaught.

The siege ended after the army was called in, killing all attackers except for lone surviving gunman, Ajmal Kasab.

India had blamed Pakistan-based-militants for orchestrating the attack.

Initially Pakistani authorities had denied Indian claims of Kasab being a Pakistani national but had later confirmed that the only surviving attacker belonged to Pakistan.

Ajmal Kasab was later hanged in November 2012 in a Pune jail.

Ajmal Kasab is alive, teacher tells court in Rawalpindi
Dawn.com
Published May 08, 2014 12:31pm
536b3f6ca1cc0.jpg

— File photo
RAWALPINDI: The head master of the school, where Ajmal Kasab had allegedly studied, appeared before an anti-terrorism court in Rawalpindi where he presented educational records and stated that the person whose record was submitted was alive and could be produced in court if needed, DawnNews reported.

School teacher, Mudassir, had brought along with him records containing information on Ajmal Kasab's school admission and exit which was submitted in court.

During his cross-examination, Mudassir was asked about his last contact with Kasab, to which he replied that he had met with Ajmal Kasab a few days earlier.

He further said that he did not know the Ajmal Kasab who was hanged in India adding that Kasab was alive and could be produced in court if needed.

At least 10 heavily-armed men took siege of the Indian financial hub city of Mumbai in November 2008, killing at least 166 people in a three-day onslaught.

The siege ended after the army was called in, killing all attackers except for lone surviving gunman, Ajmal Kasab.

India had blamed Pakistan-based-militants for orchestrating the attack.

Initially Pakistani authorities had denied Indian claims of Kasab being a Pakistani national but had later confirmed that the only surviving attacker belonged to Pakistan.

Ajmal Kasab was later hanged in November 2012 in a Pune jail.

:rofl: really? who did India hang and call Kasab?! :rofl:

RAW at it! They seemed to have found a name and attached it to a random man to attack Pakistan :woot:

Indian lies exposed!

shows the intelligence of pakistanis here who believe kasab was just a fiction!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
We never said he is a fiction but we did deny him (the one caught) being Pakistani...So lets see...RAW did their homework and got some info that there was a Kasab in Pakistan and labelled whomever they caught with that name so that if Pakistanis checks they will find such a person does exist in Pakistan and hence India can press charges :woot:

shows the intelligence of pakistanis here who believe kasab was just a fiction!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

When their own government , their investigative media and even the parents of Ajmal Kasab had accepted that the one captured in India was Ajmal Kasab of Faridkot village.

Now , 6 years later they want to turn around from all of that. Richard Clarke and Daryl Hair got them absolutely right.

Kasab's my son, says Mumbai attacker's father - IBNLive

Amir Kasab, the father of Ajmal Amir Iman alias Ajmal Kasab, broke down as he made the admission to the Dawn newspaper in the courtyard of his house in Faridkot, a village of about 2,500 people in Okara district of Punjab province.

"I was in denial for the first couple of days, saying to myself it could not have been my son... Now I have accepted it. This is the truth. I have seen the picture in the newspaper. This is my son Ajmal," Amir said in his first interview to the media since his son's arrest.

We never said he is a fiction but we did deny him (the one caught) being Pakistani...So lets see...RAW did their homework and got some info that there was a Kasab in Pakistan and labelled whomever they caught with that name so that if Pakistanis checks they will find such a person does exist in Pakistan and hence India can press charges :woot:

just stop ur bullshit theories,,,,its is a proven fact that kasab was pakistani.

When their own government , their investigative media and even the parents of Ajmal Kasab had accepted that the one captured in India was Ajmal Kasab of Faridkot village.

Now , 6 years later they want to turn around from all of that. Richard Clarke and Daryl Hair got them absolutely right.

Kasab's my son, says Mumbai attacker's father - IBNLive

Amir Kasab, the father of Ajmal Amir Iman alias Ajmal Kasab, broke down as he made the admission to the Dawn newspaper in the courtyard of his house in Faridkot, a village of about 2,500 people in Okara district of Punjab province.

"I was in denial for the first couple of days, saying to myself it could not have been my son... Now I have accepted it. This is the truth. I have seen the picture in the newspaper. This is my son Ajmal," Amir said in his first interview to the media since his son's arrest.

@Talon

whats ur take??
its possible raw paid these people money to lie too??
or maybe dawn newspaper is also bankrolled by raw,cia,mossad etc??

just stop ur bullshit theories,,,,its is a proven fact that kasab was pakistani.

@Talon

whats ur take??
i
ts possible raw paid these people money to lie too??
or maybe dawn newspaper is also bankrolled by raw,cia,mossad etc??

Her take on any issue is never worth taking. Only worth ignoring.

I am sure the kangaro court judge fell for it.
What a sham of a proceeding...a shariah or mullah court would have done a better job.

Are you sure he is not a Pakistani :) ?

Pak NSA sacked for admitting Kasab a Pakistani

Kasab news-Pak govt admits Kasab is Pakistani: Report

Ajmal’s nationality confirmed - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom