What's new

Ajit kumar Doval on how to counter china threat

Talk loud and do less.

Ajit Doval has failed massively in China and Pakistan and Afghanistan. And a glance of an eye is proof of evidence that India actually got nothing other than blood, treasure, isolation and humiliation in true sense.

Without getting too much into the niceties, this man posses exactly the type of mentality which serves our purpose the best going forward. If i have to pick and choose between an enemy, i would rather choose today's India on today's geopolitical canvas than an India of 2010!

Last edited:
News are going about that he might be fired. Ever since PMIK came into power, things are going south for India, be it in Afghanistan and now the latest humiliation by China.

Would u take the Report card of PMIK from Me ?
Its no point to talk about Doval sitting in Pakistan, when what really matters is his Achievements as seen by INDIA/INDIANs.

Would u take the Report card of PMIK from Me ?
Its no point to talk about Doval sitting in Pakistan, when what really matters is his Achievements as seen by INDIA/INDIANs.

News are going about that everyone in Indian establishment is cursing and pointing fingers at each other over latest humiliation served by PLA. Ajeet Doval neck is on line.

Would you not agree that he is completely knocked out from Afghan theater, China is humiliating India at it will, Pakistan bombing Indian installations and shooting Indian planes out of sky, and worst, even Indian internal situation is getting worse day by day . All in his watch.

Even Indian citizens are pulling his pants down infront of camera.

News are going about that everyone in Indian establishment is cursing and pointing fingers at each other over latest humiliation served by PLA. Ajeet Doval neck is on line.

Would you not agree that he is completely knocked out from Afghan theater, China is humiliating India at it will, Pakistan bombing Indian installations and shooting Indian planes out of sky, and worst, even Indian internal situation is getting worse day by day . All in his watch.

Even Indian citizens are pulling his pants down infront of camera.

Last I saw a Chinese soldier beaten and Humiliated on camera. I dont know if Doval ordered it.

AGAIN,

There no point to talk about Doval sitting in Pakistan, when what really matters is his Achievements as seen by INDIA/INDIANs.

Hamid Gul ( ISI Chief ) , on record ( camera ) says > Osama Bin Laden was a Nice Guy , As an Indian I say he was a Bad Guy... working with OBL, but.. He is a hero in Pakistan.

AQ Khan, who is known across the globe for selling nukes, is still a Hero in Pakistan. Its Your country..
Your Choice.

Doval/Modi/Indira/Shastri > Names will change with TIME, but ANY INDIAN in those positions of PM/NSA will be in cross hairs for Pakistan. WHo cares ?

Last edited:
Last I saw a Chinese soldier beaten and Humiliated on camera. I dont know if Doval ordered it.

You are not doing justice to Doval.

Doval would have preferred you said this:
"Last I saw a Chinese soldier beaten and Humiliated on camera. I think Doval did it"

You are not doing justice to Doval.

Doval would have preferred you said this:
"Last I saw a Chinese soldier beaten and Humiliated on camera. I think Doval did it"

You forget, He was a SPY.
SPIES dont care for Credits.

Doval is such a joke. Speaks like standard issue north indian vilager - almost everyone who works with him hates him. But he is a brahmin and created a cult personality by bashing pakistan, talking tough against them. creating a chanakya personality. In india getting chanakya credentials is the peak achievement despite the fact that chanakya is also know as kautilya which means the crook.

AGAIN,

There no point to talk about Doval sitting in Pakistan, when what really matters is his Achievements as seen by INDIA/INDIANs.

Hamid Gul ( ISIS Chief ) , on record ( camera ) says > Osama Bin Laden was a Nice Guy , As an Indian I say he was a Bad Guy. AQ Khan, who is known across the globe is still a Hero in Pakistan. Its Your country.. Your Choice.

Doval/Modi/Indira/Shastri > Names will change with TIME, but ANY INDIAN in those positions of PM/NSA will be in cross hairs for Pakistan. WHo cares ?

Your last time? You Indians live in some fantasy world. Update yourself. This is what happened and the scale of it is truly shocking

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/famo...-to-indians-about-situation-in-ladakh.669007/

IMG_20200531_155806.jpg

Another feather of humiliation on Doval cap. Enjoy.

Doval is such a joke. Speaks like standard issue north indian vilager - almost everyone who works with him hates him. But he is a brahmin and created a cult personality by bashing pakistan, talking tough against them. creating a chanakya personality. In india getting chanakya credentials is the peak achievement despite the fact that chanakya is also know as kautilya which means the crook.

People HATE HIM, yet they Listen to him.

AUSTRALIANS ::

AMERICANS ::

INDIANS ( OLDER ) :

INDIANS ( STUDENTS ) :

Dude he does. He carefully plants stories in the media to make him look like James Bond.

Dude, if u dont know the source it can be ANYBODY. Why only Doval ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom