What's new

Ajit Doval Telling the Opportunities MISSED ! ! ! By INDIA in Long Congress Party RuLe

zer_0

Reaction score

intresting video

although ajit doval claimed that we have nuclear capabilities in 1954 i really doubt it

intresting video

although ajit doval claimed that we have nuclear capabilities in 1954 i really doubt it
They have always had some exceptional theoretical physicists however did they have the infrastructure?

he does talk about the problem we are facing in our defence sector.

the joke of this century is we can send satellites to mars but can manufacture 9 mm pistol...:cry::cry:

They have always had some exceptional theoretical physicists however did they have the infrastructure?
i highly doubt that we posses nuclear capabilities in 1954

but y did homi bhabha died so early .. could be the US knew about the plans and eliminated him before we could conduct test..

there is speculation that US was behind homi bhabha death

Last edited:
I dont know about Homi's death, but he was a highly regarded physicist, and yes I too doubt you had nuclear capability in 54 as I doubt India had the technical infrastructure or the financial resources to indulge in such a costly and mammoth project as it certainly was in the early days of nuclear engineering/science.

Our policy has only been slow and reactive, its time to change it to proactiveness.

First bomb blast in Pakistan's history happened in Karachi within one month of creation, yeah quite a slow and reactive policy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom