What's new

Ajai Shukla: Making the Tejas fly

...if I was every to negotiate and accept an order to build something without having all the relevant details with me, I would be fired from my job. Funny thing is ...this is standard practice with HAL. They first accept any order and then go around trying to figure out how to execute it.

Now I feel like i'm arguing with an 8 year old. Bison,mki, jag all were built by HAL. The design, lead in prototype, production design were supplied by designated agencies. Rafales will be manufactured by HAL, does HAL already have all the designs ? similarly LCA will be manufactured by HAL, so whose responsibility is it to finish the design work....

Now I feel like i'm arguing with an 8 year old. Bison,mki, jag all were built by HAL. The design, lead in prototype, production design were supplied by designated agencies. Rafales will be manufactured by HAL, does HAL already have all the designs ? similarly LCA will be manufactured by HAL, so whose responsibility is it to finish the design work....

No you are talking to someone who does this for a living. :coffee:

HAL has the responsibility to do 'due diligence' before signing a contract. This is standard practice all over the world ....well except HAL.

HAL is indeed gleefully rubbing its hands in anticipation of Rafale order ...but hopefully this will got to a private vendor.

No you are talking to someone who does this for a living. :coffee:

HAL has the responsibility to do 'due diligence' before signing a contract. This is standard practice all over the world ....well except HAL.

HAL is indeed gleefully rubbing its hands in anticipation of Rafale order ...but hopefully this will got to a private vendor.

ok... i'm afraid I have nothing more to say here... over and out!

JF17 - - - - how bad the a/c may be, atleast the someone is using it in real life...... :bad:

LCA - - - - - feels like a waste time, money and efforts...... :cry:

Back
Top Bottom