What's new

AirForce Test.

ANG

Reaction score
Country
Azerbaijan
Hi, this test will drive you nuts!! But, have fun!

The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls. If you can go longer than 18 seconds you are phenomenal. It's been said that the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes.

Give it a try, but be careful, as it is addictive.

Escapa!

7 sec i am best pilot lolz

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

9.284 sec lolz

Two minutes. I got bored after.

The blocks move in a pre-set pattern. Its not randomized on each new turn. For example, you should be safe going down the first 5-6 ‏seconds. Following which you need to shift to the left and focus on the upper right corner. This can be sustained without hits for up to 14 seconds.

After that focus on the lower right and be prepared to slide along the edge.

So on, so forth. I can't be bothered charting the whole path for all you lazies.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Btw, number of attempts - 50.

Regards,

Max 21.889 seconds!!! but it was my 16th or 17th attempt :D

akbghg.jpg

Two minutes. I got bored after.

The blocks move in a pre-set pattern. Its not randomized on each new turn. For example, you should be safe going down the first 5-6 ‏seconds. Following which you need to shift to the left and focus on the upper right corner. This can be sustained without hits for up to 14 seconds.

After that focus on the lower right and be prepared to slide along the edge.

So on, so forth. I can't be bothered charting the whole path for all you lazies.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Btw, number of attempts - 50.

Regards,

:woot::woot::woot::eek::eek:
BS dude ...can't get pass 15 sec ...:P

Back
Top Bottom