What's new

Airbus supports Namo's make in india initiative-says ready to make in India 4 India & world

So let me get this straight, we know your name and your employer. We have a record of your racist comments against Indians and other "3rd worlders" too. I guess we should submit this to your employers, see what they have to say?

While he is known for the BS he spreads across this forum, he just made some valid points which have also been made by other businessmen

try it. :D

What has Eurofighter to do with this? It is not even 0,0005 % of our profits. The military equipment is a small part in Airbus balance sheet.

As for the rest, when india is able to change those factors i see no reason why more investment should not be able to be directed towards india.

As for women in business. My teamleader is a women and she is not known to be soft in business talks. One year ago the head of a supplier from an asian country (wasn´t india and i won´t tell which one) was here for a meeting and possible business deal. I was with her as her assistant.

As we greetd each other he asked me if i´m the one who makes the decission. My boss replied: "thats a bad start..." during the talks he constantly looked at me, when she asked a question... that went on until she lost her cool and said she would break the deal and demand that his employer sends a more competent negotiator...

He went very nervous then. When he went down to pull something from his bag he accidently slammed his head on the paper intake of the printer. I almost felt sorry for him.

Those cultural differences exist and it will be difficult to solve such things out.

Thanks for letting us know about so called cultural differences ...If you are really worried for India...Please take back Antonia Maino (Sonia Gandhi) and Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi) to your country...This will be a biggest favor for us.

Last edited:
Thanks for letting us about so called cultural differences ...If you are really worried for India...Please take back Antonia Maino (Sonia Gandhi) and Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi) to your country...This will be a biggest favor for us.

Italy is a free nation. If they want come here they always can. So i dont get your point.

Not possible right as was also stated at the confernce. India right now is simply not a good business partner and a nightmare for business in general.

Working for Airbus i have some colleagues who attended business meetings there and were not happy at all how things are run there.

There are various reasons for that:

biggest complaint:

oversized government apparatus...you need millions of documents even for the smallest decissions

low education system quality...india has top educated people...but its hard to find them

ridicolous stand on women...most indian men have a problem to be put in place from a women, which makes business talks hard and learship even more so

a laughable "slave and status" culture...it looks pretty laughable from a europeans point of voew when you have a meeting and your business partner pushs a button to ring a bell ... so a slave employee comes in to carry the laptop 5 meters into the next room.

Until those problems are solved i dont see any further development.

What india can offer (and china not anymore) are huge amounts of low wage workers, but Airbus and other hightech corporations cant really profit from that.

Well .You are .just an employee of the AirBus .We are dealing with the top executives .of the Airbus and they agreed for 2 billion $ outsourcing.
Your only duty is to obey ypur superiors and do your duty within your payscale.

Well .You are .just an employee of the AirBus .We are dealing with the top executives .of the Airbus and they agreed for 2 billion $ outsourcing.
Your only duty is to obey ypur superiors and do your duty within your payscale.

Who is "we"? Honestly speaking i highly doubt that we deal with anyone even remotely close to you personal.

This is a business deal. If you believe any private corporation does anything for your profit then you are very mistaken about the concept of capitalism.

We Indians ,through our Indian Govt , the representives of the Indian Govt is dealing with top executives of the Airbus .
As an employee of Airbus you are just watching the entire development.
And this is nothing unusual ,they are just increasing the 400million$ of out sourcing in to 2billion $ mark within five years .Quite achievable
Who is "we"? Honestly speaking i highly doubt that we deal with anyone even remotely close to you personal.

This is a business deal. If you believe any private corporation does anything for your profit then you are very mistaken about the concept of capitalism.

And you dont need to doubt.Your Airbus have business deal with our HAL and I have friends in HAL ,some guys are working in Aero engine division.

We Indians ,through our Indian Govt , the representives of the Indian Govt is dealing with top executives of the Airbus .
As an employee of Airbus you are just watching the entire development.
And this is nothing unusual ,they are just increasing the 400million$ of out sourcing in to 2billion $ mark within five years .Quite achievable

And you dont need to doubt.Your Airbus have business deal with our HAL and I have friends in HAL ,some guys are working in Aero engine division.

We have no friends anywhere outside europe. We have interests.

And who talk about 'friendship' in here ?
There is no friends in business .Only interests .
And yes we also have interests.
We have no friends anywhere outside europe. We have interests.

And who talk about 'friendship' in here ?
There is no friends in business .Only interests .
And yes we also have interests.

Just one thing i must correct you. As an employee of airbus i must not just watch development. Employee too decide about such business deals in european law. 50% the leadership gets elected from th employees who must agree with evry mayor decission.

Not that it matters much though. Just wanted you to know.

Anyways why do you think i´m against a deal with india? As long i´m not send there you have my full support :D

Just one thing i must correct you. As an employee of airbus i must not just watch development. Employee too decide about such business deals in european law. 50% the leadership gets elected from th employees who must agree with evry mayor decission.

Anyways why do you think i´m against a deal with india? As long i´m not send there you have my full support :D

Then again employees also have their own opinion.Not all of them have same opinion like yours .Right?

Well we dont invite you in here.Even if you come here who cares .We dont give a damn.And your appointment will decide by your own superiors .Perhaps you can change that but then again who gives a shit.

You should read the title.This is outsourcing means our companies and their employees will do the job .Not you :D

I am an IBM India employee…same view were there at US and other country , when US and other country businessman started outsourcing, and today you might be aware about the fact and figure…. In this corporate world only thing is business and how big amount of money they can bank… So…Stop behaving like superman as you said you are an Airbus employee… They are not going to overlook money and business because your view is different.

I still think some of you don´t understand that i support any deal. Also this one.

Then again employees also have their own opinion.Not all of them have same opinion like yours .Right?

Well we dont invite you in here.Even if you come here who cares .We dont give a damn.And your appointment will decide by your own superiors .Perhaps you can change that but then again who gives a shit.

You should read the title.This is outsourcing means our companies and their employees will do the job .Not you :D

What makes you think my opinion is against this deal?

I didnt told that you are against this deal .Did I ?
I still think some of you don´t understand that i support any deal. Also this one.

I don't think Airbus can guarantee planes build in Inda. As it will be assembled by Hal. Would anyone want to put their life in the line. Most high caste Indians won't.

Back
Top Bottom