What's new

Airbus delivers 50th A320 aircraft assembled in China

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score

European aircraft maker Airbus on Wednesday delivered to a Chinese carrier an A320 Family aircraft assembled in China.

The delivery marked the 50th aircraft assembled by the Airbus A320 Family Final Assembly Line in China (FALC), the France-based company said Wednesday.

The 50th Airbus A320 Family assembled in China was handed over to Juneyao Airlines, a Shanghai-based privately owned airline, at Airbus' Tianjin Delivery Center, Airbus said in a statement.

"The 50th delivery is a major milestone for FALC. Airbus will continue providing the best products and services to its Chinese customers." said Laurence Barron, president of Airbus China.

The FALC is a joint venture between Airbus and a Chinese consortium that includes the Tianjin Free Trade Zone (TJFTZ) and China Aviation Industry Corporation (AVIC).

The first delivery of a FALC assembled A320 Family aircraft was to Sichuan Airlines in 2009. So far, 50 A320 Family aircraft, of which seven are A319s and 43 A320s, have been delivered in Tianjin to nine Chinese Airlines.

Juneyao operates two A319s and 17 A320s.

13906027_71n.jpg

13906027_111n.jpg

Great, this will boost our industries and pave way for the Comac C919/929/939 series that will compete with Boeing and Airbus.

In a few years the 3 big aviation companies in the world will be Airbus, Boeing, and COMAC.

Great, this will boost our industries and pave way for the Comac C919/929/939 series that will compete with Boeing and Airbus.

In a few years the 3 big aviation companies in the world will be Airbus, Boeing, and COMAC.

I think we are looking towards 2025-2030 before COMAC is on the level of Airbus and Boeing technologically.

Wow, assembling a plane can prompt celebrations in China?

Lol, wut. And if you love China, why migrate to Canada? We don't want your kind here.

Muhahaha, we are slowly taking over, resistance is futile. Btw which ethnic group were you representing when you used 'we', native Americans?

Lol, wut. And if you love China, why migrate to Canada? We don't want your kind here.

If I were you i'd be extra careful, last time think that way, he got himself chewed up and eaten by a chinese on a grey hound bus.
If I were canadians, I would never talk that to chinese.

I think we are looking towards 2025-2030 before COMAC is on the level of Airbus and Boeing technologically.

What do you mean by "being on the level"? If the C919, C929, and C939 pull of sufficient sales, then it's clear that COMAC is one of the three companies (COMAC, Airbus, Boeing) that is able to manufacture and sell jumbo jets.

Companies don't release sales prospects based on fiction.

Wow, assembling a plane can prompt celebrations in China?

No, not just a plane, a jumbo jet.

At least it's better than crying over the cancellation of the Avro Arrow and making your citizens learn about this "great feat", even 50 years after it has been cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom