What's new

Air Strikes on Syria ?

AIR STRIKES ON SYRIA IS ONLY SOLUTION?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is no civil war there anymore.

Asssad killed everyone who could dialogue.

Could you for the JEwish people from the holocaust Sakes not lie and Derail the topic we not Talking about ARiel SHaron the murdours swine.

Unlike your moustached idol, I never claimed to be a protector of human rights etc.

Yes we know, Love of killing Palistians, Arabs and Muslims Naziums at its best.

& what in your hypocritical opinion should be taught to king abdullah for his role in butchering thousands of protesters in Bahrain,bombing of innocent shia's in Yemen, brutal crack down on the minority shia populations in KSA ? what does your buttering moral has to says about these atrocities ?

as for your poor attempt @ propaganda well i can also show you

Saudi Police Attacks Shia visitors in Madinah - YouTube

New shocking video of Bahrain Army shooting protesters with automatic guns - YouTube

wow when the language of the "riyals" speaks posts like these are what one sees......

wonder whether such posts reflected are for loyalties or luxuries......

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/incoming/article372588.ece/ALTERNATES/g3l/Saudi+Riyals.jpg

YOu should have seen this:

Shia Attacked on Masjid e Nabwi & Stole sand from the Grave of Hazrat Fatima (R.A) on Feb 2009 - YouTube

Check out PressTV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYBpPlM7zY0&feature=related

"Assad should listen to his opponents"
lmao!

the entire arab world is a secterian/tribal disaster, some more than others. Opponents come in the form of "my tribe is going to rule everybody else and my religion is better than yours." tribe X will kill tribes abc, and once a comes to power it will start killing tribes xbc. Call me up when they leave these cultural practices and I will start giving a **** about their dictators.

Iraq is a tribal/secterian mess
Yemen is a tribal/secterian mess
Libya is a tribal/secterian mess
Syria is a tribal/scterian mess
Lebanon is a tribal/secterian mess
Sudan a tribal/secterian mess
Bahrain a tribal/secterian mess

Its is very clear Islamic Ummah is such a sad state of Affair whilst Palistine, Kasmire, Afaganistan are butchered by non-muslims.

Back
Top Bottom