What's new

Air strikes in Yemen kill 35 al Qaeda militants in two days

Sorry, i just thought zionist Al Qaeda defend the sunnis as they always scream it in Syria

Very good. Keep eliminating the trash. The Yemeni air force was also carpet bombing them for hours.

Let us just pray that as few civilians as possible will be harmed. But the fallen civilians are martyrs.

They are hiding in the mountains as cowards. Thankfully very little of the unique and ancient Yemeni architecture has been hit but some of the mountain villages and towns are very, very old and it would be a great shame if the heritage got destroyed as a consequence.

Very good. Keep eliminating the trash. The Yemeni air force was also carpet bombing them for hours.

Let us just pray that as few civilians as possible will be harmed. But the fallen civilians are martyrs.

They are hiding in the mountains as cowards. Thankfully very little of the unique and ancient Yemeni architecture has been hit but some of the mountain villages and towns are very, very old and it would be a great shame if the heritage got destroyed as a consequence.
I thought you love Al Qaeda who protect the sunnis in Syria?:(

I thought you love Al Qaeda who protect the sunnis in Syria?:(

I thought that you were a low IQ serial troll that wanted all Jews and Sunni Muslims dead. Oh wait, you are indeed a serial troll and 4-5 times banned user that somehow has been tolerated to reappear again.

All hail the JEW USA cretin for another of his fabulous posts on PDF.

I thought that you were a low IQ serial troll that wanted all Jews and Sunni Muslims dead. Oh wait, you are indeed a serial troll and 4-5 times banned user that somehow has been tolerated to reappear again.

All hail the JEW USA cretin for another of his fabulous posts on PDF.
I've never told about sunnis

Back
Top Bottom