What's new

Air Force Question Thread

I probbably saw you today, i passed it also, and they told me the same thing.

What batch were you, and ur table number?

and good luck with the medical test.

Watch out they have started to take interviews right after the medical out of 200 17 passed , after medical 8 passed after the interview 6 passed for ISSB.

One complain I got from the OC you guys stop chewing gums.:angry: they notice everything so stay sharp.

hahaha :rofl:
by the way, does that knee knocking and especially that pen doing something...hurts? it's really embarrassing.

^Yeah That is what i am worried of :p

@ Sir Murad: Wooah! that interview thingy is new.. today is my medical let see what they do after medical and in medical :D

Lol. It's funny to hear all these testing procedures. I am getting excited just hearing all about the tests.

All the best to everyone trying out for this. As Murad Khan Sahab said, stay sharp and represent us well. Be confidant and well-behaved. InshAllah, you will meet with success.

Oh, and make sure to keep us informed. Remember, regardless what happens, maintain your dignity and be proud of yourselves, at least you had the courage to swing the bat, now whether you hit a six or get bowled is not up to you.

Edit
Here's the official flier.
PAF Permanent Commission as an Officer
Unfortunately, according to this, August 16 was the last day to register.

Last edited:
Can't wait for the members to respond back with their medical testing experience. Good luck!

they told us to bring the pen so we could write our info on the fourms. I passed the medical, now i have an interview on the 26th.

Mr Lahori
Could you please stop opening threads with one liners and questions. It clogs the forum and is a waste of band width. Please ask any questions that you have in the PAF Q+A section. Believe me , there is one.
WaSalam
Araz

Respected sirs,

Isn't it little harsh to say like this :what:, i am also junior member and know very littile about the matter of military avionics and all that so few question which were poping up in my mind are now dead and buried as :undecided:, i mean to say it remind me of my school days when my math teacher use to say "the question you are asking has been answered previously", and i never knew it then, at least seniors can point to the respective thread by giving link, its the same feeling which i get in the class.

Respected sirs,

Isn't it little harsh to say like this :what:, i am also junior member and know very littile about the matter of military avionics and all that so few question which were poping up in my mind are now dead and buried as :undecided:, i mean to say it remind me of my school days when my math teacher use to say "the question you are asking has been answered previously", and i never knew it then, at least seniors can point to the respective thread by giving link, its the same feeling which i get in the class.
Nah..sudharnay ka koi chance nahee...:taz:....i was then a bad boy and eat the brain out of my teachers, hope all seniors won't mind when i start doing the same:angel:.

Y2A
I like a bit of spunk in a newcomer.however, every senior has a certain responsibility to teach your juniors and a cluttered forum does not allow us to see all the threads much less educate anyone. My response to lahori was after seeing about 6-7 threads opened with one liners .dForums are to debate and project your view point not one liners.
my response to him was also civil. So i dont know why you find it so harsh.
Araz

Respected sirs,

First Mr Araz is right second your teacher was right too. Please do us a favor don't use the whole text in Bold please.

yes im also confused over here about the inventories of f16 in PAF and the total no of f16 that PAf is going to receive.

none so far and will not have any F-16 Blk 50/52 til another 8 years or so....there's no chance so far what's going on right now

Respected sirs,

well i need not say much as two of the most senior and respected members have already explained it to you and i hope you will understand them!
moreover dear, if one have some question in mind like this one then
1. better check the existing thread about F16,
2. second option would have been to ask it in the relavent threads dedicated to questions:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/10260-air-force-question-thread.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/8600-air-force-monthly-news-discussions.html
3. if not so, then one may have asked on the thread about F16 discussion:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/15226-pakistan-f-16-discussions-2-a.html
so in presence of all these options, opening a thread for one liner thread is not going to do any good to the forum oand the posters image!
seniors are here to guide, they must be helpful in nature and i guess they absolutely are! just trying to consult someone and do this in the right place, you wont be disappointed!

no offense!
best wishes,

regards!

Back
Top Bottom