What's new

Air Force Question Thread

How many pilots to a aircraft?

You can guess, but a PAF pilot will never answer you. Its all subject to PAF training and confidentiality. Or even number of Squad. It always varies from situation to situation .

Moderators close the Thread, this should be asked in Air Force Question Thread.

Are there any NCO pilots or are all officers.

All Officers...gone are the days of WWI/WWII but US still practices it due to shortage of Pilots specially in USN.

Moderators close the Thread, this should be asked in Air Force Question Thread.

Are there any NCO pilots or are all officers.

All Officers...gone are the days of WWI/WWII but US still practices it due to shortage of Pilots specially in USN.

no...all veteran pilots...lolzzz

Hi I'm a new member, so couldnt start a thread, so asking the question here:

I would like to know your opinions on how the PAF plans to counter the IAF in case of any conflict owing overwhelming superiority of IAF platmorms and weapons both in number and quality??

I think none of the pakistani members would agree to this but cummon, be realistic, hw on earth is the PAF is thinking of countering T-50s, Su30mki and rafael with only F16s ???? :azn:

Hi I'm a new member, so couldnt start a thread, so asking the question here:
I would like to know your opinions on how the PAF plans to counter the IAF in case of any conflict owing overwhelming superiority of IAF platmorms and weapons both in number and quality??

This has been answered many times before.
I think none of the pakistani members would agree to this but cummon, be realistic, hw on earth is the PAF is thinking of countering T-50s, Su30mki and rafael with only F16s ???? :azn:
T-50s are long way. Su-30s and Rafale can be countered by F-16s, J-10s and possibly JF-17s too. All that is required is right man behind the gun. With tactics and skills of pilot, F-16 can shoot down F-22.

For more, go through this thread.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-air-force/160130-how-paf-should-counter-su-30-mki.html

I noticed Paf have many female pilots of K-8, Here I have a question
when can we expect to see more Paf female pilots of JF-17??

There is no such thing as overwhelming superiority of IAF, they probably have more than one target per PAF pilots.

Back
Top Bottom