What's new

Air force pilot Yunus is proud to be Indian

This is the very same reporter who came out with the story of Modi rescuing 15K Gujaratis.... Either this guy is novice or is plain stupid:angry:

It was this ToI that claimed the 7th Fleet is to make anew home in Chittagong:omghaha:

Loki! Traitor! The TOI always helps Hasina didi out!

Although in this case and as in many other their standard of reporting has been found to be Pi$$-poor!

That's why I like to get my daily feed from amardesh..stay away from the bharoti propaganda! :angel:

I already told you non Musim representation is very small + our army does not highlight non Muslims in PA like India does to make a point :coffee: :chilli:

ok so we highlight the achievements of our minorities...What harm does it serve?

On the other hand, you were claiming that it was a surprise he was alive being a muslim even though you know that our muslim population rivals the sum of your entire country.... @Dillinger rightly pointed out examples of minorities that have risen to high ranks within the secular framework of our nation...

so what is your point or purpose on this thread? Im trying to gauge what sparked your interest here...

Last edited by a moderator:
A big facepalm on our media.. I have given SSB 3 times and 2 times AFSB. In these 5 times, There were 3 friends in my group who were common. One of them cleared as well but he didn't go though. So Does that make a news?

Ḥashshāshīn;4451860 said:
Just because they're Muslim, they are expected to show that they are proud Indians.

Isnt every citizen of a nation expected to show their pride for their nationality? Why is this bothering you?
Its an example of solidarity of our nation in times of crisis in extremely poor journalistic light...

This is the very same reporter who came out with the story of Modi rescuing 15K Gujaratis.... Either this guy is novice or is plain stupid:angry:

Holy crap....:blink:

Loki! Traitor! The TOI always helps Hasina didi out!

Although in this case and as in many other their standard of reporting has been found to be Pi$$-poor!

That's why I like to get my daily feed from amardesh..stay away from the bharoti propaganda! :angel:

I like to keep an open mind by stalking various media sources.

Problem?:hang2:

Just because they're Muslim, they are expected to show that they are proud Indians.

In our Armed forces we have only one religion and that is being Indian to the core... None of the men in Armed forces belonging to any religion are asked to undergo any special test to prove their patriotism...

I can understand icewolf problem, since he is Pakistani, why are you so pi$$ed off.

Holy crap....:blink:

I like to keep an open mind by stalking various media sources.

Problem?:hang2:

Do you carry your eyeballs and put them in place when the time comes to pick up the lines.."Arabian Grim Reaper with an AK-47"- Where did you come up with that btw?

Nah man, read almost all major newspapers of the sub-continent and abroad..kamine NYtimes ne lekin paise wassol kiya pehele..used to like Slate a lot..even tried to bare with the drudge report :sick::hang2:

In our Armed forces we have only one religion and that is being Indian to the core... None of the men in Armed forces belonging to any religion are asked to undergo any special test to prove their patriotism...

Yes just the Muslims are asked to give a interview to the journalist to prove India and Indian Army are secular :lol: :rofl:

It is a very big thing because non Muslims are only 2% of our military but some reports says we have more non Muslims in PA than Muslims(15% of population) in IA! :coffee:

Do you have stats or are these self made facts?

Ḥashshāshīn;4451912 said:
But this sort of behaviour won't be expected from Hindus.

Thats ridiculous!

Hindus who disrespect their nationality will be dealt with harshly...same goes for Muslims, Sikhs etc.
If you remember, we crushed the Sikh Khalistani movement with brutality....we make no exceptions for Mother India!

This news has particularly been highlighted since the officer is a muslim who has helped tirelessly to rescue hindu pilgrims caught in floods and landslides in a hindu holy place in the north...
Its meant to demonstrate the solidairty of the nation...that no matter what religion, we are one and willing to contribute!
Obviously overlooking the fact that this could have been written with a way better approach than has been in this piece...

Yes just the Muslims are asked to give a interview to the journalist to prove India and Indian Army are secular :lol: :rofl:

He wasn't asked to do that to prove anything to us, the nation or the IA/IAF/IN. Only the journo was dingbat enough to follow this line of questioning.
Do not project your bias on to the situation and/or conflate what occurred with some cooked up faltu ki bongiyan,

Indian army doesn't need to prove itself secular, its the stupid reporter who wanted to make a flashing headline and ended up making a fool of himself...

Back
Top Bottom