What's new

Air force pilot Yunus is proud to be Indian

Media ko aur koi news mil nahni rahi kya.

@Joe Shearer Do you think an atheist like me will get a "special" mention with an identifying label/tag IF I did something brave.

"Atheist citizen joins hands with Hindus and Muslims to foil nefarious plot/save innocent people/square a fuc#ing circle!":hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
So? India is a mutli-religion country. Sooner or later, one'll be Christian, Budhist, etc.

Don't get why this article was written. Or posted.

It seems to be a very big thing to belong to a minority over there :rolleyes:

It is a very big thing because non Muslims are only 2% of our military but some reports says we have more non Muslims in PA than Muslims(15% of population) in IA! :coffee:

It is a very big thing because non Muslims are only 2% of our military but some reports says we have more non Muslims in PA than Muslims(15% of population) in IA! :coffee:

Any of them become an Air Marshal, receive a Nishan e haidar, serve as a core commander, head of the IB?

Bravissimo! Must have been my imagination when Major General Afsir Karim was serving as commander for our para battalions in 71. Or Lieutenant General Syed Ata Hasnain serving as the General Officer Commanding of the XV Corps in Kashmir. Or when Shri Abdul Kalam was designing our missiles. Must have missed out on all of that. Our forces don't discriminate. This is just some snot nosed journo getting high on the cheap.

You are just further proving Hasashins point.
Why does it matter what religion a army professional is in secular India? And why does a Muslim in a high place of society/government/army have to be highighted? So Indians can prove they are REALLY secular? LOL

Can you give thos source or reports?

Any of them become an Air Marshal, receive a Nishan e haidar, serve as a core commander, head of the IB?

I already told you non Musim representation is very small + our army does not highlight non Muslims in PA like India does to make a point :coffee: :chilli:

You are just further proving Hasashins point.
Why does it matter what religion a army professional is in secular India? And why does a Muslim in a high place of society/government/army have to be highighted? So Indians can prove they are REALLY secular? LOL

NO! I already pointed out that this specific journo is brain dead, my post was in context to his allegation of perceived discrimination against Muslims. I don't "have" a religion myself and thus in the general course of events am religion-blind.

Ḥashshāshīn;4451743 said:
This is the kind of subtle discrimination Muslims have to deal with on a regular basis in India.

sorry but what was the discrimination?

It was this ToI that claimed the 7th Fleet is to make anew home in Chittagong:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom