What's new

AIR FORCE LETTER CREATES CONFUSION ABOUT PLANS TO SET UP INDIA'S DOMESTIC FIGHTER PRODUCTION LINE

Ask How-Is-Sayeed?
I think the Tejas will make/be a good training aircraft, it looks like one anyways, and with all the sophisticated avionics and all, the Indian air force might just be thinking the same.. Otherwise why want a foreign designed single engine fighter to be made in India?

I think the Tejas will make/be a good training aircraft, it looks like one anyways, and with all the sophisticated avionics and all, the Indian air force might just be thinking the same.. Otherwise why want a foreign designed single engine fighter to be made in India?

It's not a training aircraft, it's a legit, low-tier multi role fighter. It has it's own duel seat trainer.

But in museums :lol:

Already find its place on square as a memorial

a-model-of-tejas-aircraft.jpg

Cover_26.jpg

Teja bhai ki samadhi buna di!!

Yes, but if it was successful, why want something else.. I just said, in MHO that is what India might have in mind for the Tejas, since it was not that of a success!

Well, they might be ditching the original idea of MII Rafales from the previous government, and replacing that with a cheaper alternative.

That is already done, but Rafale has two engines!?

I know, but the original plan was to buy off the shelf, then make in India to meet the required squardon number. The second part this government axed out, but bought off the shelf. The MII part for Rafale they might have ditched, for a more affordable alternative(this).

I know, but the original plan was to buy off the shelf, then make in India to meet the required squardon number. The second part this government axed out, but bought off the shelf. The MII part for Rafale they might have ditched, for a more affordable alternative.
Yes I agree.. still, the F-16s or Gripen are not going to be a more affordable alternative, and if it is than ToT will be much more limited than it was supposed to be with the Rafale.. you pay for ToT , you know!

Yes I agree.. still, the F-16s or Gripen are not going to be a more affordable alternative, and if it is than ToT will be much more limited than it was supposed to be with the Rafale.. you pay for ToT , you know!

Compared to the original Eurofighter, Rafale production? I would think they are.

I know, but the original plan was to buy off the shelf, then make in India to meet the required squardon number. The second part this government axed out, but bought off the shelf. The MII part for Rafale they might have ditched, for a more affordable alternative(this).

Bro how is it adding f16s are going to bring something new capabilities for us??? Same goes for grippen..

The best is to bite the tongue and build 3 more sqd under MII and increase the production of tejas

Bro how is it adding f16s are going to bring something new capabilities for us??? Same goes for grippen..

The best is to bite the tongue and build 3 more sqd under MII and increase the production of tejas

I know, but it's not a matter of what we think. This government is doing what it seems is right, IAF doesnt seem to have any beef with it either.

Boeing, etc. are actually being talked to about this program too. Wait and see I guess.

I know, but it's not a matter of what we think. This government is doing what it seems is right, IAF doesnt seem to have any beef with it either.

Boeing, etc. are actually being talked to about this program too. Wait and see I guess.

Well if they thinking adding F16 then they bloddy wrong... i think they're talking with everyone for a fighter in order to persue the french to reduce the costs of rafale under mii !!!! Maybe!!!*
I can understand gripp3n but F16!!!! Fk no

Back
Top Bottom